Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glowstick Gathering ~ Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41
So, after reading through the thread again, I've jotted down thoughts and impressions and other notable things about everyone. The bullet points will be my notes and, underneath those, I will post the general vibe I get from each person
~~~

This first section is for notably inactive people

Cognitive:
-initially at work
-now at a musical (which musical, I wonder)

SelenaSilverwolf:
-asleep at the moment

threepigeons:
-said hi and then vanished
-has now posted questionnaire
-explained they have class, club, and work

Yellowstarfish:
-completely inactive
-dragons at 49, no post since 3am today

Honestly, this group is easy to sum up. They've all been inactive and most (minus Yellow) have posted once or twice explaining their absence and not much beyond that. For Cog and Selena, we have the promise they'll be active once they are able. Nothing yet from Yellow
~~~

This section will essentially be everyone else. They'll have commentary under their bullet points since I can't generalize anyone in a short summary.

V88:
-made questionnaire
-helped me explain sheeping to Albino
-has now faded off
This is really I have for them. They give off helpful but mysterious vibes. I'd like to see more from them, but, for now, I'm marking them as neutral.

AlbinoWerewolf:
-newbie trying to figure things out, but experienced with ToS
-small talk with titan about ToS, pages 2 & 3
-being nice and welcoming
The only read I get from them is simply, "nice and polite," which makes me not want to lynch them stop being so nice. I declare them a neutral read with the smallest bit of potential for a minimal town lean

titanichope:
-on page two, appeared to be making small talk and kind of fluffing
-small talk about ToS with Albino
-wouldn't have answered questionnaire unless prompeted
-last post was questionnaire
They haven't really been helpful and have just been making small talk. I'm not sussing for the questionnaire, but I will be watching because of the small talk and lack of adding to discussion.

Cheshly:
-sort of started scumhunting while I was writing my initial reviews of questionnaires, I like that initiative
-more active early on, has now kind of slid into background
-did say they would be around all day, so previous bullet stands out a little because of that
-reappeared to comment right before I posted this
-made some thoughtful comments about who to lynch
I like the fact that they were the first to point out a suspicion on someone (even if it was me), but now they've kind of faded away without a reason. I'd like more from them before I can say anything else.
Despite that they reappeared, I'd still like more from them. Though, I do like their most recent post and so I'll give them the same as Albino: a neutral read with the smallest bit of potential for a town lean.

dandelionfires:
-starting a new job and goes to school, will only be on during evenings and occasionally during the day
-has made some good points
-done a smidge of scumhunting, kind of
I would like to see more from them before formulating an official opinion. Right now, fairly neutral leaning.

ObsidianMage:
-initial ping got buried to explain away absence while being active elsewhere on site
-has yet to reply to my explanation on sheeping and lurking as they requested
-two posts then disappeared, kind of a lurking thing to do
-has stated they will be heading to bed soon
I see them a bit sus due to vanishing so quickly after appearing. I'm cutting a little slack for getting a ping buried because that can happen, but I am going to be watching them.

Shimmerwing:
-claimed their silence is because of confusion over something
-said only thing to add was, "crashing parties are fun"
-has posted questionnaire
They're giving off a different vibe than from what I remember from the last game they and I interacted with each other. That could be a lot of different things, but just strikes me as odd. I'm putting them on my watch list.
~~~

Whoops, I broke that thing about keeping posts short. But I don't want to split this up since it's all a reads list together and it wouldn't make sense to split this into multiple posts
So, after reading through the thread again, I've jotted down thoughts and impressions and other notable things about everyone. The bullet points will be my notes and, underneath those, I will post the general vibe I get from each person
~~~

This first section is for notably inactive people

Cognitive:
-initially at work
-now at a musical (which musical, I wonder)

SelenaSilverwolf:
-asleep at the moment

threepigeons:
-said hi and then vanished
-has now posted questionnaire
-explained they have class, club, and work

Yellowstarfish:
-completely inactive
-dragons at 49, no post since 3am today

Honestly, this group is easy to sum up. They've all been inactive and most (minus Yellow) have posted once or twice explaining their absence and not much beyond that. For Cog and Selena, we have the promise they'll be active once they are able. Nothing yet from Yellow
~~~

This section will essentially be everyone else. They'll have commentary under their bullet points since I can't generalize anyone in a short summary.

V88:
-made questionnaire
-helped me explain sheeping to Albino
-has now faded off
This is really I have for them. They give off helpful but mysterious vibes. I'd like to see more from them, but, for now, I'm marking them as neutral.

AlbinoWerewolf:
-newbie trying to figure things out, but experienced with ToS
-small talk with titan about ToS, pages 2 & 3
-being nice and welcoming
The only read I get from them is simply, "nice and polite," which makes me not want to lynch them stop being so nice. I declare them a neutral read with the smallest bit of potential for a minimal town lean

titanichope:
-on page two, appeared to be making small talk and kind of fluffing
-small talk about ToS with Albino
-wouldn't have answered questionnaire unless prompeted
-last post was questionnaire
They haven't really been helpful and have just been making small talk. I'm not sussing for the questionnaire, but I will be watching because of the small talk and lack of adding to discussion.

Cheshly:
-sort of started scumhunting while I was writing my initial reviews of questionnaires, I like that initiative
-more active early on, has now kind of slid into background
-did say they would be around all day, so previous bullet stands out a little because of that
-reappeared to comment right before I posted this
-made some thoughtful comments about who to lynch
I like the fact that they were the first to point out a suspicion on someone (even if it was me), but now they've kind of faded away without a reason. I'd like more from them before I can say anything else.
Despite that they reappeared, I'd still like more from them. Though, I do like their most recent post and so I'll give them the same as Albino: a neutral read with the smallest bit of potential for a town lean.

dandelionfires:
-starting a new job and goes to school, will only be on during evenings and occasionally during the day
-has made some good points
-done a smidge of scumhunting, kind of
I would like to see more from them before formulating an official opinion. Right now, fairly neutral leaning.

ObsidianMage:
-initial ping got buried to explain away absence while being active elsewhere on site
-has yet to reply to my explanation on sheeping and lurking as they requested
-two posts then disappeared, kind of a lurking thing to do
-has stated they will be heading to bed soon
I see them a bit sus due to vanishing so quickly after appearing. I'm cutting a little slack for getting a ping buried because that can happen, but I am going to be watching them.

Shimmerwing:
-claimed their silence is because of confusion over something
-said only thing to add was, "crashing parties are fun"
-has posted questionnaire
They're giving off a different vibe than from what I remember from the last game they and I interacted with each other. That could be a lot of different things, but just strikes me as odd. I'm putting them on my watch list.
~~~

Whoops, I broke that thing about keeping posts short. But I don't want to split this up since it's all a reads list together and it wouldn't make sense to split this into multiple posts
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I also wanted to note that I am subscribed to the thread, so you guys don't have to ping me!
I also wanted to note that I am subscribed to the thread, so you guys don't have to ping me!
HL7ZW7P.png
I forgot to move threepigeons to the other section. My apologies. Their summary would be that I still want them to post more
I forgot to move threepigeons to the other section. My apologies. Their summary would be that I still want them to post more
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I'll try to make a readlist soon, but I might not be able to by the EOTD. I'll try to read through the thread again though. Sorry for kinda fading out like that!
I'll try to make a readlist soon, but I might not be able to by the EOTD. I'll try to read through the thread again though. Sorry for kinda fading out like that!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
After making my reads post above, I've got specific people who I'd legitimately consider lynching right now.

First is the ones on my watch list: @titanichope, @ObsidianMage, and Shimmerwing. Shimmer is more of I'm just getting strange vibes, so I don't have much on them and would not risk the lynch just yet. For titan, I think I summarised my feelings well. They have only really been making small talk and now have disappeared, generally being unhelpful and unproductive. For Obsidian, I know I said I wouldn't lynch them a few posts back, but my mind has changed after rereading the thread. They did explain that they merely skimmed the thread, but they still could've found all the information and explanations on sheeping and lurking yet ignored them and the one I directly pinged them with after they posted their questionnaire.

The only person not explicitly on my watchlist (due to lack of posts) that I'd consider lynching right now is @threepigeons, who I've already previously stated considering them for inactivity. I'd like to see them interacting with everyone and helping out.

In short, I'm going to be watching titan, Obsidian, and pigeons for the moment. It is likely that I will decide a lynch target from the three of them. I'll be heading to bed in an hour or so, but I'm going to make sure I wake up an hour before lockdown so I can see any new developments and will likely wait to place a vote then.
After making my reads post above, I've got specific people who I'd legitimately consider lynching right now.

First is the ones on my watch list: @titanichope, @ObsidianMage, and Shimmerwing. Shimmer is more of I'm just getting strange vibes, so I don't have much on them and would not risk the lynch just yet. For titan, I think I summarised my feelings well. They have only really been making small talk and now have disappeared, generally being unhelpful and unproductive. For Obsidian, I know I said I wouldn't lynch them a few posts back, but my mind has changed after rereading the thread. They did explain that they merely skimmed the thread, but they still could've found all the information and explanations on sheeping and lurking yet ignored them and the one I directly pinged them with after they posted their questionnaire.

The only person not explicitly on my watchlist (due to lack of posts) that I'd consider lynching right now is @threepigeons, who I've already previously stated considering them for inactivity. I'd like to see them interacting with everyone and helping out.

In short, I'm going to be watching titan, Obsidian, and pigeons for the moment. It is likely that I will decide a lynch target from the three of them. I'll be heading to bed in an hour or so, but I'm going to make sure I wake up an hour before lockdown so I can see any new developments and will likely wait to place a vote then.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote]-did say they would be around all day, so previous bullet stands out a little because of that[/quote] I really like your points however with regard to your points about me, I can’t remember saying anything about the quote above. I actually recall saying I wouldn’t be active during the week but active during the weekend. I point this out because I’m actually about to go to sleep and tomorrow I’ll be at work till about 14 FR. I think I can make it on before lockdown just long enough to read through and vote though.
Quote:

I really like your points however with regard to your points about me, I can’t remember saying anything about the quote above. I actually recall saying I wouldn’t be active during the week but active during the weekend.

I point this out because I’m actually about to go to sleep and tomorrow I’ll be at work till about 14 FR. I think I can make it on before lockdown just long enough to read through and vote though.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Tanglefire @Stormdreamer
Our benevolent mods, is there a requirement for lynch votes for a lynch to occur or can a lynch happen with only one vote?
@Tanglefire @Stormdreamer
Our benevolent mods, is there a requirement for lynch votes for a lynch to occur or can a lynch happen with only one vote?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="@Cheshly" date="2018-09-25 19:58:07" ] [quote]-did say they would be around all day, so previous bullet stands out a little because of that[/quote] I really like your points however with regard to your points about me, I can’t remember saying anything about the quote above. I actually recall saying I wouldn’t be active during the week but active during the weekend. I point this out because I’m actually about to go to sleep and tomorrow I’ll be at work till about 14 FR. I think I can make it on before lockdown just long enough to read through and vote though. [/quote] Oh gods, I am so sorry. That was supposed to go under titan
@Cheshly wrote on 2018-09-25 19:58:07:
Quote:

I really like your points however with regard to your points about me, I can’t remember saying anything about the quote above. I actually recall saying I wouldn’t be active during the week but active during the weekend.

I point this out because I’m actually about to go to sleep and tomorrow I’ll be at work till about 14 FR. I think I can make it on before lockdown just long enough to read through and vote though.

Oh gods, I am so sorry. That was supposed to go under titan
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax
Ah, no worries! I just wanted to clear that up. Now I can sleep peacefully lol. Goodnight!

PS for everybody, sorry my last couple posts have been so terribly written. I’ve been hardcore multitasking and my spelling/grammar has suffered from it. I’ll try to be better from now on.
@Maithax
Ah, no worries! I just wanted to clear that up. Now I can sleep peacefully lol. Goodnight!

PS for everybody, sorry my last couple posts have been so terribly written. I’ve been hardcore multitasking and my spelling/grammar has suffered from it. I’ll try to be better from now on.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Maithax I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

I'm home now, but will probably going to bed in about an hour. Unfortunately this was a tough day one for me to start on. However, I'm going to be active for this hour. It will start with going back to read up on what I missed, and answering the questionnaire thing.
@Maithax I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

I'm home now, but will probably going to bed in about an hour. Unfortunately this was a tough day one for me to start on. However, I'm going to be active for this hour. It will start with going back to read up on what I missed, and answering the questionnaire thing.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41