Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Open Joint NotN Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21

Crazy goals ahead

Egg goal: 50. (yeah, i want a TON of eggs from NoN.)
Python: ~10
Morph: ~5

Current drops:

Crazy goals ahead

Egg goal: 50. (yeah, i want a TON of eggs from NoN.)
Python: ~10
Morph: ~5

Current drops:
TBD
@DemonKid Welcome aboard!

@DragonWarrior333 Someone else has joined ^^
@DemonKid Welcome aboard!

@DragonWarrior333 Someone else has joined ^^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

thanks!! oof im overwelmed now but i rlly wanna go crazy, my third fest and all and i LOVE hoarding eggs.
@kyrin18

thanks!! oof im overwelmed now but i rlly wanna go crazy, my third fest and all and i LOVE hoarding eggs.
TBD
@DemonKid Your welcome! Lol I'm gonna be hatching eggs all throughout the NotN since we now have not only doubles/triples to look forwards to but also Primal eyes!
@DemonKid Your welcome! Lol I'm gonna be hatching eggs all throughout the NotN since we now have not only doubles/triples to look forwards to but also Primal eyes!
73127854.png

@DemonKid You've been added! I know what you mean, I'm super busy and yet I'm still prepping for my (hopefully) largest mass hatch yet xD
@DemonKid You've been added! I know what you mean, I'm super busy and yet I'm still prepping for my (hopefully) largest mass hatch yet xD
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

im even more crazy. i just wanna hoard em. tho im currently on a quest to make a ton of bog eggs...but it's just to sell. i want lair expansions ;-; if i didnt need em i'd hoard em like there was no tomorrow...
@DragonWarrior333

im even more crazy. i just wanna hoard em. tho im currently on a quest to make a ton of bog eggs...but it's just to sell. i want lair expansions ;-; if i didnt need em i'd hoard em like there was no tomorrow...
TBD
@DemonKid You are a true dragon x3 (Although other dragons may get a tad angry at one of their own hoarding unhatched eggs)
@DemonKid You are a true dragon x3 (Although other dragons may get a tad angry at one of their own hoarding unhatched eggs)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
tentative claim...?

i’m not entirely sure if i’m going to hatch anything since i don’t have very many eggs
but hopefully i’ll get some while coli-ing :>
tentative claim...?

i’m not entirely sure if i’m going to hatch anything since i don’t have very many eggs
but hopefully i’ll get some while coli-ing :>
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Isegard @Pufferheart @Nzoth @Meilkor @Qazzie9 @AcaraTheDragon @Harana @Nebulacloud @gizmo10 @RadientAngel @Alize @DemonKid

First of all, @DragonWarrior333 someone @Dovalore wants to possibly join the hatch ^_^

2nd, I was just curious: what about all of our schedules irl? I almost forgot to consider that some of us might be busy irl the day we plan to do the hatch... Is this something we should discuss now, or around a week before the planned hatch? I mean, I wouldn't want to leave any out O_O
@Isegard @Pufferheart @Nzoth @Meilkor @Qazzie9 @AcaraTheDragon @Harana @Nebulacloud @gizmo10 @RadientAngel @Alize @DemonKid

First of all, @DragonWarrior333 someone @Dovalore wants to possibly join the hatch ^_^

2nd, I was just curious: what about all of our schedules irl? I almost forgot to consider that some of us might be busy irl the day we plan to do the hatch... Is this something we should discuss now, or around a week before the planned hatch? I mean, I wouldn't want to leave any out O_O
73127854.png

@kyrin18 I'm FR time +3, but beyond that my holiday schedule is shaky. I'll update when we're closer to the hatch, bit for now I can't say much xD
@kyrin18 I'm FR time +3, but beyond that my holiday schedule is shaky. I'll update when we're closer to the hatch, bit for now I can't say much xD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21