Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coli Egg Challenge - spEGGtacular!
1 2 3 4 5 6
good luck! im doing my own egg challenge and i always love seeing what kind of luck other people have in them! congrats on the first egg, hope the rest'll be easy too!

good luck! im doing my own egg challenge and i always love seeing what kind of luck other people have in them! congrats on the first egg, hope the rest'll be easy too!

WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@fluffballofdoom I hoard [item=chimera relic] & [item=phytocat toy]! And good luck with your quest!
@fluffballofdoom

I hoard Chimera Relic & Phytocat Toy ! And good luck with your quest!
@fluffballofdoom - Good luck! May you have quick egg drops and not get stuck in the Scorched Forest like I did :D Also I hoard [item=greystone deer] + [item=stag figurine] if you're offering.
@fluffballofdoom - Good luck! May you have quick egg drops and not get stuck in the Scorched Forest like I did :D

Also I hoard Greystone Deer + Stag Figurine if you're offering.

kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@remuslupn You have so many egg drops!! I hope it goes quickly for me too. XD

@Sybok I've got your items down, and thank you!

@Artorias Oh no at getting stuck. Thank you for the luck! I have your items down to save for you.
@remuslupn You have so many egg drops!! I hope it goes quickly for me too. XD

@Sybok I've got your items down, and thank you!

@Artorias Oh no at getting stuck. Thank you for the luck! I have your items down to save for you.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@fluffballofdoom
I hoard crates! Does that count? :)
@fluffballofdoom
I hoard crates! Does that count? :)
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Li3los Haha, not quite. But if you are looking for specific ones, I might be able to toss some at you.
@Li3los Haha, not quite. But if you are looking for specific ones, I might be able to toss some at you.
@fluffballofdoom

I have been grinding for the aer phantom crate! If that counts..
@fluffballofdoom

I have been grinding for the aer phantom crate! If that counts..
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Li3los I will be on the lookout for one for you!
@Li3los I will be on the lookout for one for you!
The Training Fields aren't being that generous with the eggs. [item=glowing pocket mouse][item=satin pocketmouse][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=primrose mith][item=silky webwing][item=webwing alpha][item=primrose mith][item=ceanothus brawler][item=bluelight chipskink][item=sweetpuff][item=silky webwing][item=primrose mith][item=ember mouse][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=satin pocketmouse][item=webwing alpha] [item=green lace anklet][item=green lace waist frill] Did some training in Ghostlight too. [item=tengu caller][item=longneck medium][item=greybeak reaper][item=otherworldly aura][item=pronghorn stomper] [item=secondary gene: morph]
The Training Fields aren't being that generous with the eggs.

Glowing Pocket Mouse Satin Pocketmouse Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Primrose Mith Silky Webwing Webwing Alpha Primrose Mith Ceanothus Brawler Bluelight Chipskink Sweetpuff Silky Webwing Primrose Mith Ember Mouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Satin Pocketmouse Webwing Alpha

Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Waist Frill

Did some training in Ghostlight too.

Tengu Caller Longneck Medium Greybeak Reaper Otherworldly Aura Pronghorn Stomper

Secondary Gene: Morph
Still in the TF. Forever in the TF. [item=luna mith][item=silky webwing][item=ragepuff][item=bluelight chipskink][item=ragepuff] [item=green lace tail ornament]
Still in the TF. Forever in the TF.

Luna Mith Silky Webwing Ragepuff Bluelight Chipskink Ragepuff

Green Lace Tail Ornament
1 2 3 4 5 6