Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Burrows & Beastclans
1 2
@GarlondIronworks

Wow, I love this idea! Could I be on the pinglist please?
@GarlondIronworks

Wow, I love this idea! Could I be on the pinglist please?
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Pinglist updated! I know I haven't done anything on here in a few days; I've been busy with something else that came out - but I'll get caught up tomorrow/over the weekend.

Going forward, I'm going to try to post updates for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. 'Cause schedules.
Pinglist updated! I know I haven't done anything on here in a few days; I've been busy with something else that came out - but I'll get caught up tomorrow/over the weekend.

Going forward, I'm going to try to post updates for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. 'Cause schedules.
RSd1ho1.png
*waves Ore Fan Club flag*
*waves Ore Fan Club flag*
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4TpFIXX.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][size=4][b]PART FOUR: I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT[/b][/size] [item=owlcat journal] Downtime: Writing/Art[/center] "So, are we all agreed not to steal from one another?" Occuleth sighed; that had been a long argument and he was hoping to - "Unless it's important," Bane cut in. "Kenbo would steal from anyone if it was necessary." Tide nodded, "Acceptable but on the caveat of understanding that being caught would most assuredly go poorly for your character." "Sure, whatever," the ridgeback snorted, turning up its long beak-nose. "Now that that's settled..." The mirror dug his nose back into his notes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [i]The Temple of the Cursed Wind sits in a quiet glade beneath brambled branches. This deep in the twisted woods, sunlight barely filters through. The air is still here and smells of damp stagnation. The temple itself is little more than a series of moss-covered ruins though once, long ago in the days of the ancient Dragonlords, it towered out of the woods.[/i] "This smells like a trap," Kenbo huffs, slinking into the shadows, daggers in hand. No doubt that loutish barbarian or that annoying druid would go stomping through and let everything within a half day's ride know they were here. The best he could hope to do to escape their inanity was to quickly find out what was causing all this trouble so they could get out of here. Leafwing, in the form of a golden eagle, alights upon the ruins and looks around, keeping watch. Even though these woods are her home, she knows that danger could lurk around any corner. She has rarely come this deep into the woods, knowing the story about how, centuries ago, this temple was sealed away by her ancestors to keep something evil sealed away. [i]But that's not what-[/i] "This place is home to an ancient evil!" bellows the snapper, whipping her tail around. She tromps across the ground, ready for a fight, "Let's find it and smash it so we can end this terrible evil once and for all!" The graceful Anika sighs and flutters around above the ruins, making note of the shape of the ruins. [i]Anika, you notice something in the heart of the ruins - a skeleton oddly positioned that seems to be much newer than anything else. As you flutter nearer to investigate, you see that it seems to be the bones of coatl, not much different than yourself, laid out on the ground. Its robes are tattered and worn away but an unfaded brown wizard's hat still rests upon its head, untouched by age.[/i] The wizard flits in circles around the skeleton, working on a magic spell to identify - "Oh! Nice hat!" the snapper trundles in, scooping it up in her mouth and tossing it upon onto the coatl's head. "It's looks good on you, Anika!" The little coatl flails wildly! Such an artifact untouched by time could be any number of things! The danger of simply grabbing it like that was - [i]Where the hat once lay, it's now possible to see that the mossy skeleton lays atop some sort of handle. Though the metal and wood that were once there have been worn away by age, it should be possible to pry the door open - and, no doubt, find a way into the ancient temple proper.[/i] Anika sighs, adjusting his new hat on his head, and takes a careful flight around the doorway, sweeping away dirt, dust, debris, and other detritus to outline the full shape. He carefully examines it as the druid comes up beside him, her shape changing to that of a large-ish croaker to more easily manage the tunnels that no doubt await below. The barbarian snapper sighs in frustration. "This is boring! ORE SMASH!" Ore bellows. She rears up, lifting her head as high as she can, and brings it plummeting down on the doorway as the wizard quickly swoops out of the way. There is a resounding crash and a seeming explosion of dust and dirt flies up into the air around where she collided. [i]I... what did you... fine, fine. If that's what the dice say... When the dust settles, you find Ore breathing heavily from the effort though otherwise uninjured as she looms over the shattered remains of the door. A quick examination of the debris shows an elabaorate and ancient device had held the door in place and would have easily swung it aside but that priceless piece of ancient technology now lies smashed into dozens of bits...[/i] Ore shakes off the dust and proudly tromps down the stairs into the darkness. Looking at each other, the wizard and druid follow behind. Kenbo sighed, placing his hand over his face, "I'm surrounded by idiots..." He slinks into the shadows behind his companions... [b]To be continued...[/b] [b]Total Treasure Gained:[/b] 24 [b]Treasure "Spent":[/b] 1400 [b]Treasure Total:[/b] 894 [img]http://i.imgur.com/3nwl69n.png[/img] [b]Out of Character Notes:[/b] [columns][nextcol]And here we are, back again! With ideas and things! I've got a backlog of a couple pulls already done; after this, I've got enough pulls backed up for four days - I'm not sure if I'll post every day this week to get caught up or if I'll keep going M/W/F and just go from there? I'll try to do everything I can to not fall behind again but sometimes the muse doesn't strike (though when it does, Ore clubs me rather hard over the head). It also doesn't help that... well... [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/G1XY7lH.gif[/img][/columns] [columns][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/LKPk6Ms.gif[/img][nextcol]I've been a *little* busy with a certain game that may or may not have come out last Monday and has been eating up a lot of free time. Dang it, I have to drink tea and heal people! ... and a death loa to listen to when he mocks me after dying, shush. But at the very least, it's given me some ideas of what to write for after this particular adventure... which shouldn't last too many more posts, I don't expect. As the next post is... well...[/columns] [center][item=hypnotic scallop] [font=consolas][size=3]A preview of the next post's item...[/size][/center] So yeah - I'll try to keep up with this but it might be intermitent. There's always the ping-list if you want to know for sure when I update. And speaking of pings... [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Jaspernoir @MitraSunshine @TheAwesoMew @WolfandCrow
4TpFIXX.png
PART FOUR: I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT
Owlcat Journal
Downtime: Writing/Art

"So, are we all agreed not to steal from one another?" Occuleth sighed; that had been a long argument and he was hoping to -

"Unless it's important," Bane cut in. "Kenbo would steal from anyone if it was necessary."

Tide nodded, "Acceptable but on the caveat of understanding that being caught would most assuredly go poorly for your character."

"Sure, whatever," the ridgeback snorted, turning up its long beak-nose.

"Now that that's settled..." The mirror dug his nose back into his notes.

L5Nllxk.png

The Temple of the Cursed Wind sits in a quiet glade beneath brambled branches. This deep in the twisted woods, sunlight barely filters through. The air is still here and smells of damp stagnation. The temple itself is little more than a series of moss-covered ruins though once, long ago in the days of the ancient Dragonlords, it towered out of the woods.

"This smells like a trap," Kenbo huffs, slinking into the shadows, daggers in hand. No doubt that loutish barbarian or that annoying druid would go stomping through and let everything within a half day's ride know they were here. The best he could hope to do to escape their inanity was to quickly find out what was causing all this trouble so they could get out of here.

Leafwing, in the form of a golden eagle, alights upon the ruins and looks around, keeping watch. Even though these woods are her home, she knows that danger could lurk around any corner. She has rarely come this deep into the woods, knowing the story about how, centuries ago, this temple was sealed away by her ancestors to keep something evil sealed away.

But that's not what-

"This place is home to an ancient evil!" bellows the snapper, whipping her tail around. She tromps across the ground, ready for a fight, "Let's find it and smash it so we can end this terrible evil once and for all!"

The graceful Anika sighs and flutters around above the ruins, making note of the shape of the ruins.

Anika, you notice something in the heart of the ruins - a skeleton oddly positioned that seems to be much newer than anything else. As you flutter nearer to investigate, you see that it seems to be the bones of coatl, not much different than yourself, laid out on the ground. Its robes are tattered and worn away but an unfaded brown wizard's hat still rests upon its head, untouched by age.

The wizard flits in circles around the skeleton, working on a magic spell to identify -

"Oh! Nice hat!" the snapper trundles in, scooping it up in her mouth and tossing it upon onto the coatl's head. "It's looks good on you, Anika!"

The little coatl flails wildly! Such an artifact untouched by time could be any number of things! The danger of simply grabbing it like that was -

Where the hat once lay, it's now possible to see that the mossy skeleton lays atop some sort of handle. Though the metal and wood that were once there have been worn away by age, it should be possible to pry the door open - and, no doubt, find a way into the ancient temple proper.

Anika sighs, adjusting his new hat on his head, and takes a careful flight around the doorway, sweeping away dirt, dust, debris, and other detritus to outline the full shape. He carefully examines it as the druid comes up beside him, her shape changing to that of a large-ish croaker to more easily manage the tunnels that no doubt await below.

The barbarian snapper sighs in frustration. "This is boring! ORE SMASH!" Ore bellows. She rears up, lifting her head as high as she can, and brings it plummeting down on the doorway as the wizard quickly swoops out of the way. There is a resounding crash and a seeming explosion of dust and dirt flies up into the air around where she collided.

I... what did you... fine, fine. If that's what the dice say...

When the dust settles, you find Ore breathing heavily from the effort though otherwise uninjured as she looms over the shattered remains of the door. A quick examination of the debris shows an elabaorate and ancient device had held the door in place and would have easily swung it aside but that priceless piece of ancient technology now lies smashed into dozens of bits...

Ore shakes off the dust and proudly tromps down the stairs into the darkness. Looking at each other, the wizard and druid follow behind.

Kenbo sighed, placing his hand over his face, "I'm surrounded by idiots..." He slinks into the shadows behind his companions...

To be continued...
Total Treasure Gained: 24
Treasure "Spent": 1400
Treasure Total: 894

3nwl69n.png

Out of Character Notes:
And here we are, back again! With ideas and things! I've got a backlog of a couple pulls already done; after this, I've got enough pulls backed up for four days - I'm not sure if I'll post every day this week to get caught up or if I'll keep going M/W/F and just go from there?

I'll try to do everything I can to not fall behind again but sometimes the muse doesn't strike (though when it does, Ore clubs me rather hard over the head). It also doesn't help that... well...
G1XY7lH.gif

LKPk6Ms.gif I've been a *little* busy with a certain game that may or may not have come out last Monday and has been eating up a lot of free time. Dang it, I have to drink tea and heal people!

... and a death loa to listen to when he mocks me after dying, shush.

But at the very least, it's given me some ideas of what to write for after this particular adventure... which shouldn't last too many more posts, I don't expect. As the next post is... well...
Hypnotic Scallop
A preview of the next post's item...

So yeah - I'll try to keep up with this but it might be intermitent. There's always the ping-list if you want to know for sure when I update.

And speaking of pings...
Pinglist:
@Jaspernoir @MitraSunshine @TheAwesoMew @WolfandCrow
RSd1ho1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ug7lou7.png[/img][/center]
ug7lou7.png
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Please add me to the pinglist!