Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Nature Dom]Puzzle Picnic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ShatteredSeraph @BrassicaOracle

It's 4 down on the BOTE Crossword. There's an extra space. Otherwise it matches up fine.
@ShatteredSeraph @BrassicaOracle

It's 4 down on the BOTE Crossword. There's an extra space. Otherwise it matches up fine.

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@kriski - There will be three new puzzles each day, though they may not necessarily line up with the same categories each time.

@alyblaith - I can set one up.

@Hanakoto - Haha, whoops I totally missed that. There is a misspelling or two on the word search as well, but they match between the word bank and the search itself at least.
@kriski - There will be three new puzzles each day, though they may not necessarily line up with the same categories each time.

@alyblaith - I can set one up.

@Hanakoto - Haha, whoops I totally missed that. There is a misspelling or two on the word search as well, but they match between the word bank and the search itself at least.
@ShatteredSeraph
Hi! I see that it says more puzzles may be added throughout the week. May I get a ping if they do?(: These are very fun!
@ShatteredSeraph
Hi! I see that it says more puzzles may be added throughout the week. May I get a ping if they do?(: These are very fun!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly - Added to the ping-list!
@Cheshly - Added to the ping-list!
@ShatteredSeraph So how is Wildness going to grade that, then? Shall I just leave the spot open?

Yeah, I noticed a misspelling in the word bank, but as long as it doesn't affect the puzzle too badly. xD

If there's going to be more chances for tickets during the week, I should probably be on the pinglist too (please and thanks).
@ShatteredSeraph So how is Wildness going to grade that, then? Shall I just leave the spot open?

Yeah, I noticed a misspelling in the word bank, but as long as it doesn't affect the puzzle too badly. xD

If there's going to be more chances for tickets during the week, I should probably be on the pinglist too (please and thanks).
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto - Added! Wildness says to just spell it weird, add an extra letter.
@Hanakoto - Added! Wildness says to just spell it weird, add an extra letter.
@ShatteredSeraph Cool! I just mussed it up then and saved a jpg copy. ;)
@ShatteredSeraph Cool! I just mussed it up then and saved a jpg copy. ;)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
[quote name="Hanakoto" date="2018-08-05 13:59:10" ] @/ShatteredSeraph No, there's definitely a spelling error in the BoE sheet. Someone made ten spaces for a nine-space word. I even googled the word in question to make triple sure. [/quote] Good to know that I wasn't the only one
Hanakoto wrote on 2018-08-05 13:59:10:
@/ShatteredSeraph No, there's definitely a spelling error in the BoE sheet. Someone made ten spaces for a nine-space word. I even googled the word in question to make triple sure.

Good to know that I wasn't the only one
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@ShatteredSeraph
Pinglist me please!
@ShatteredSeraph
Pinglist me please!
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@TheElfDruid - Added!
@TheElfDruid - Added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7