Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | One Dragon Challenge! [NEAR IMPOSSIBLE]
Because I wanted to make Flight Rising very challenging to make it more entertaining, I've created the One Dragon Challenge. It'll help people to really focus on their one dragon, leaving long-term W.I.P. projects in the past! Here are the two rules and some Q&A in regards to the challenge:
RULES
1. You can only have one dragon in your lair, per the challenge name.
2. You can't have any "external help" (excluding NPCs, trades, and fair Auction House buys) to obtain items.
Q&A
Questions Related to Rule #1:
Q: Can I breed my dragon?
A: You can't breed your dragon, as this will require another dragon and will produce more dragons.

Q: What if the dragon I'm using has already had children (either recently or in the past)?
A: It's okay if your dragon has had children, so long as those children are no longer in your lair.

Q: What if I find an unhatched egg?
A: You must either sell that egg or give it away, since this will produce another dragon.

Q: Can I use training dragons to raise my solo dragon to a higher level?
A: No. You can't have external help, and this also means you'll have more than one dragon in your lair.

Q: How should I help during a dominance push, if I can't level fodder dragons or have fodder dragons in my lair?
A: You can donate treasure earned to Coliseum snipers, help organize charts, publicize their organization, and provide any supplies that they need.

Q: How will you be able to get festival items if you can't grind very well?
A: All a part of the challenge! You'll have to grind the best way that you can with only one dragon, which is why it is recommended that you train your dragon to the maximum level (25) not during a festival. To do this, aim for fighting opponents 1v1.

Q: What if I want to start the challenge? What should I do with my existing dragons?
A: Because you can only have one dragon in your lair, you must choose your favorite dragon and either exalt, sell, or give away the rest of your dragons.

Q: Can I gene my solo dragon?
A: Yes, so long as you receive no outside help (excluding fair trades). This means that you can't get free gems or treasure as a gift! Also, you can't use Scatterscrolls for change the color of your dragon. However, you can use Breed change and Gene change scrolls.

Questions Related to Rule #2

Q: If you can't have any external help, what about the activities in the Crossroads?
A: This doesn't count as external help, as you're using the NPCs!

Q: How can I support a one dragon lair if they can't have any "external help"?
A: Publicize the challenge, or trade with them. However, you must trade something of equal value. (e.g., a certain amount of treasure for a battle item, etc). You can't gift them anything in messages, as this will give them external help.

Q: What if I'm participating in the challenge and a player gives me something (not of equal value to what I'm trading)?
A: Return it right away or delete the message.

Q: What do I do with an item I've fairly traded for and receive from someone else?
A: You keep it. You traded for it fairly using your own, independent resources. It's yours now, unless the previous owner wants a fair trade-back.

Q: Can I buy items from the Auction House or Marketplace?
A: Marketplace: yes, always. It's an independent purchase made by you. Auction House: yes, so long as it is of FAIR VALUE. Note that you can't purchase any dragons. For example, if you were buying a sprite, you'd have to buy it with the stockpile of treasure YOU earned!

Q: Can I sell items to other players?
A: Yes, so long as it is of FAIR VALUE.

Q: Can I gift other people items?
A: Since this is a gift and not a fair exchange, you can give an item away for free, but you can't have it back! Seriously, share your cash moneys and gains!

Q: What if I run out of food?!
A: Wait until the next day to gather, or buy food from the Auction House or from another player. It HAS to be a trade of FAIR VALUE!

ACHIEVEMENTS

Reach Level 5!
Reach Level 10!
Reach Level 15!
Reach Level 20!
Reach Level 25!
Obtain All Necessary Battle Stones!

Change Your Primary Gene!
Change Your Secondary Gene!
Change Your Tertiary Gene!
Change Your Breed!

Gain 10kT!
Gain 50kT!
Gain 100kT!
Gain 200kT!
Gain 300kT!
Gain 400kT!
Gain 500kT!
Gain 600kT!
Gain 700kT!
Gain 800kT!
Gain 900kT!
Gain 1mT!
Gain 5mT!
Gain 10mT!
Gain 20mT!
Gain 50mT!

Obtained a familiar!
Collected 1/8 of all familiars!
Collected 1/4 of all familiars!
Collected 1/2 of all familiars!
Collected 3/4 of all familiars!
Collected all familiars (excluding Boolean, Cog Frog, Bone Fiend, and other unobtainables)

Give a Gift!
Give 10 Gifts!
Give 50 Gifts!
Give 100 Gifts!
Give 500 Gifts!
Give 1,000 Gifts!

Created Lore for Your Dragon!
Obtain Art for Your Dragon!

Publicize the Challenge!

1-month Challenge Member!
6-month Challenge Member!
1-year Challenge Member!

Let's see how long y'all can last with only one dragon!

Because I wanted to make Flight Rising very challenging to make it more entertaining, I've created the One Dragon Challenge. It'll help people to really focus on their one dragon, leaving long-term W.I.P. projects in the past! Here are the two rules and some Q&A in regards to the challenge:
RULES
1. You can only have one dragon in your lair, per the challenge name.
2. You can't have any "external help" (excluding NPCs, trades, and fair Auction House buys) to obtain items.
Q&A
Questions Related to Rule #1:
Q: Can I breed my dragon?
A: You can't breed your dragon, as this will require another dragon and will produce more dragons.

Q: What if the dragon I'm using has already had children (either recently or in the past)?
A: It's okay if your dragon has had children, so long as those children are no longer in your lair.

Q: What if I find an unhatched egg?
A: You must either sell that egg or give it away, since this will produce another dragon.

Q: Can I use training dragons to raise my solo dragon to a higher level?
A: No. You can't have external help, and this also means you'll have more than one dragon in your lair.

Q: How should I help during a dominance push, if I can't level fodder dragons or have fodder dragons in my lair?
A: You can donate treasure earned to Coliseum snipers, help organize charts, publicize their organization, and provide any supplies that they need.

Q: How will you be able to get festival items if you can't grind very well?
A: All a part of the challenge! You'll have to grind the best way that you can with only one dragon, which is why it is recommended that you train your dragon to the maximum level (25) not during a festival. To do this, aim for fighting opponents 1v1.

Q: What if I want to start the challenge? What should I do with my existing dragons?
A: Because you can only have one dragon in your lair, you must choose your favorite dragon and either exalt, sell, or give away the rest of your dragons.

Q: Can I gene my solo dragon?
A: Yes, so long as you receive no outside help (excluding fair trades). This means that you can't get free gems or treasure as a gift! Also, you can't use Scatterscrolls for change the color of your dragon. However, you can use Breed change and Gene change scrolls.

Questions Related to Rule #2

Q: If you can't have any external help, what about the activities in the Crossroads?
A: This doesn't count as external help, as you're using the NPCs!

Q: How can I support a one dragon lair if they can't have any "external help"?
A: Publicize the challenge, or trade with them. However, you must trade something of equal value. (e.g., a certain amount of treasure for a battle item, etc). You can't gift them anything in messages, as this will give them external help.

Q: What if I'm participating in the challenge and a player gives me something (not of equal value to what I'm trading)?
A: Return it right away or delete the message.

Q: What do I do with an item I've fairly traded for and receive from someone else?
A: You keep it. You traded for it fairly using your own, independent resources. It's yours now, unless the previous owner wants a fair trade-back.

Q: Can I buy items from the Auction House or Marketplace?
A: Marketplace: yes, always. It's an independent purchase made by you. Auction House: yes, so long as it is of FAIR VALUE. Note that you can't purchase any dragons. For example, if you were buying a sprite, you'd have to buy it with the stockpile of treasure YOU earned!

Q: Can I sell items to other players?
A: Yes, so long as it is of FAIR VALUE.

Q: Can I gift other people items?
A: Since this is a gift and not a fair exchange, you can give an item away for free, but you can't have it back! Seriously, share your cash moneys and gains!

Q: What if I run out of food?!
A: Wait until the next day to gather, or buy food from the Auction House or from another player. It HAS to be a trade of FAIR VALUE!

ACHIEVEMENTS

Reach Level 5!
Reach Level 10!
Reach Level 15!
Reach Level 20!
Reach Level 25!
Obtain All Necessary Battle Stones!

Change Your Primary Gene!
Change Your Secondary Gene!
Change Your Tertiary Gene!
Change Your Breed!

Gain 10kT!
Gain 50kT!
Gain 100kT!
Gain 200kT!
Gain 300kT!
Gain 400kT!
Gain 500kT!
Gain 600kT!
Gain 700kT!
Gain 800kT!
Gain 900kT!
Gain 1mT!
Gain 5mT!
Gain 10mT!
Gain 20mT!
Gain 50mT!

Obtained a familiar!
Collected 1/8 of all familiars!
Collected 1/4 of all familiars!
Collected 1/2 of all familiars!
Collected 3/4 of all familiars!
Collected all familiars (excluding Boolean, Cog Frog, Bone Fiend, and other unobtainables)

Give a Gift!
Give 10 Gifts!
Give 50 Gifts!
Give 100 Gifts!
Give 500 Gifts!
Give 1,000 Gifts!

Created Lore for Your Dragon!
Obtain Art for Your Dragon!

Publicize the Challenge!

1-month Challenge Member!
6-month Challenge Member!
1-year Challenge Member!

Let's see how long y'all can last with only one dragon!

Just got my first familiar!
Just got my first familiar!