Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ••[The ultimate gene project! DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6
••[
••[
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2355214][img]https://i.imgur.com/BcNU4EA.gif[/img][/url] Putting this here so I can figure out how to clean up Opaline and Elline's bio and put it in. @_@; ---[/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38009952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/380100/38009952.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Opaline had been promised all her life to a man of wealth. She from a child was [i]beautiful[/i]. Unlike her siblings, her dark black lustrous skin cracked to reveal the purists of opal. Only strong seeded dragons were born with such gems in their skin and so she was a [i]miracle.[/i] Many saw her potential and coveted her for all the wrong reasons. Her family loved her, they [i]did[/i] but there were mouths to feed and others to tend to and the price for her marriage would allow the family to live in moderate wealth. [/columns] [center][size=2]Less hungry mouths, more to go around, surely she could understand wanting to make that sacrifice for her family. ~ Ellian had never been like the other boys. He was gifted with unnatural sight. Coming from a rich family where power of will allowed you to rule all others, being born unique could either make or break you. For Ellian, it [i]made[/i] him. Ellian had...many eyes. He could literally see from all angles...but that sight moved into the unknown. No one could lie to him, he could [i]see [/i]in the way the seers did whom whispered sweet promises into the ears of the elite. It made Ellian aloof, unattainable...and so terribly alone. When he had been young, he had a best friend named Ander. He was...fond of Ander. More than he realized he should be. To the point where he could no longer blur the lines between friendship and [i]more[/i]...with someone whom he could never be with. Because of [i]her[/i]. [b]Fast forward to their adulthood[/b]. [/size][/center] [columns]They wed, standing at the alter, both sets of eyes of ice and fire unreadable. The beauty and the beast, a twisted failure of a relationship. They could never love eachother - could barely tolerate one another. And instead of making it [i]work[/i] they chose to suffer their own private misery day after day in regret, regret, [i]regret[/i]. [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41519094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/415191/41519094.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [center][i]Welp - I hope this was something worth reading @_@[/i]. Opaline has art! But Ellian is new enough that he doesn't. @kikhij5067 - Also pinging you in case you're interested in this thread / because you keep wanting to see my lore attempts LOL. [/center]
BcNU4EA.gif

Putting this here so I can figure out how to clean up Opaline and Elline's bio and put it in.
@_@;

---

38009952.png
Opaline had been promised all her life to a man of wealth. She from a child was beautiful. Unlike her siblings, her dark black lustrous skin cracked to reveal the purists of opal. Only strong seeded dragons were born with such gems in their skin and so she was a miracle. Many saw her potential and coveted her for all the wrong reasons. Her family loved her, they did but there were mouths to feed and others to tend to and the price for her marriage would allow the family to live in moderate wealth.
Less hungry mouths, more to go around, surely she could understand wanting to make that sacrifice for her family.

~

Ellian had never been like the other boys. He was gifted with unnatural sight. Coming from a rich family where power of will allowed you to rule all others, being born unique could either make or break you. For Ellian, it made him. Ellian had...many eyes. He could literally see from all angles...but that sight moved into the unknown. No one could lie to him, he could see in the way the seers did whom whispered sweet promises into the ears of the elite. It made Ellian aloof, unattainable...and so terribly alone.

When he had been young, he had a best friend named Ander. He was...fond of Ander. More than he realized he should be. To the point where he could no longer blur the lines between friendship and more...with someone whom he could never be with. Because of her.

Fast forward to their adulthood.
They wed, standing at the alter, both sets of eyes of ice and fire unreadable. The beauty and the beast, a twisted failure of a relationship. They could never love eachother - could barely tolerate one another. And instead of making it work they chose to suffer their own private misery day after day in regret, regret, regret.
41519094.png
Welp - I hope this was something worth reading @_@.

Opaline has art! But Ellian is new enough that he doesn't.

@kikhij5067 - Also pinging you in case you're interested in this thread / because you keep wanting to see my lore attempts LOL.
WEEEHEEHEEEE DO IT YES THE LORE BUG HAS INFECTED YOU
WEEEHEEHEEEE DO IT YES THE LORE BUG HAS INFECTED YOU
fwJsX2d.png
[/columns]
I DIDN'T MEAN TO PING YOU
LOL
Whoops, I didn't delete the thing at the bottom

WELP
yeah
maybe a little
@kikhij5067

xD
I DIDN'T MEAN TO PING YOU
LOL
Whoops, I didn't delete the thing at the bottom

WELP
yeah
maybe a little
@kikhij5067

xD
I DON'T EVEN CARE

CAPITALIZE THOSE WORDS

I'M GOING TO STALK ALL OF YOUR POSTS NOW, MUEHEHEHE

(I can delete this if it's ruining your thread, just say the word XD)
I DON'T EVEN CARE

CAPITALIZE THOSE WORDS

I'M GOING TO STALK ALL OF YOUR POSTS NOW, MUEHEHEHE

(I can delete this if it's ruining your thread, just say the word XD)
fwJsX2d.png
[/columns]
@kikhij5067

pfft
it doesn't ruin the thread
I just bump it
xD
Silly <3
@kikhij5067

pfft
it doesn't ruin the thread
I just bump it
xD
Silly <3
@effervience

I forgot to show you the lore blib I wrote for Opaline and Ellian! <3

It's above. <33
@effervience

I forgot to show you the lore blib I wrote for Opaline and Ellian! <3

It's above. <33
AAAAA I LITerally CANnot stop zscreamjng it’s so good! i’m writing up that sweet lore for zero and stained... i’ll put it up asap i get home!!! i absolutely LOVE ellian and opaline’s lore!!!! @northernliights
AAAAA I LITerally CANnot stop zscreamjng it’s so good! i’m writing up that sweet lore for zero and stained... i’ll put it up asap i get home!!! i absolutely LOVE ellian and opaline’s lore!!!! @northernliights
ew9u8Xp.png
c
c
1 2 3 4 5 6