Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] What Cryptid Are You? [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Watercolour [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/t2S2grd.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Hokuslime![b] [/size] [i]*Ralas's face makes a rather confused face as he completes your quiz. Something between a frown and a raised eyebrow* The Hokuslime! Very confusing. I wouldn't have said that myself. I did write the quiz however so apparently I did. Well if you ever do go swimming or diving in the sea of a thousand currents look out for the Hokuslime before it looks out for you![/i]
@Watercolour
t2S2grd.png
You are the Hokuslime!

*Ralas's face makes a rather confused face as he completes your quiz. Something between a frown and a raised eyebrow*

The Hokuslime! Very confusing. I wouldn't have said that myself. I did write the quiz however so apparently I did. Well if you ever do go swimming or diving in the sea of a thousand currents look out for the Hokuslime before it looks out for you!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@KalicoKat [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9JP9lnn.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Jackalope![b][/size] [/center] [i]*Ralas's assistant is overcome with joy as your cat joins you in the tent. A cat is something she's always wanted yet was worried how a fae with a cat would look* Jackalope it is! I must admit i'm personally glad now everytime someone scores either a Jackalope or the Loch Ness monster, so even if you disagree with me, you've made an old Tundra happy! Although I still think i'm in my prime personally...
@KalicoKat
9JP9lnn.png
You are the Jackalope!

*Ralas's assistant is overcome with joy as your cat joins you in the tent. A cat is something she's always wanted yet was worried how a fae with a cat would look*

Jackalope it is! I must admit i'm personally glad now everytime someone scores either a Jackalope or the Loch Ness monster, so even if you disagree with me, you've made an old Tundra happy! Although I still think i'm in my prime personally...
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Watercolour [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zI2lK17.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Loch Ness Monster![b] [/size] [i]What do you think the Loch Ness Monster prefers to be called? I think Loch Ness Monster is a bit of a mouthful personally. Perhaps now you've been aligned with him you should go and ask? Let me know though, i'll have to update all my records with his name after.[/i][/center]
@Watercolour
zI2lK17.png
You are the Loch Ness Monster!

What do you think the Loch Ness Monster prefers to be called? I think Loch Ness Monster is a bit of a mouthful personally. Perhaps now you've been aligned with him you should go and ask? Let me know though, i'll have to update all my records with his name after.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@QueenIsmene [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/t2S2grd.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Hokuslime![b] [/size] [i]Well now, you don't know what a cryptid is? Get comfy! *Ralas proceeds to flump the cushion on your chair, something which he probably has never done for anybody before, except maybe on a rare occasion, his mate* A cryptid is an animal whose existence or survival is disputed. Now, we know from the cryptids that most of them [b]do[/b] exist, except perhaps the Ohanzee. Evidence points to it existing at some point, but we are unsure whether or not it still lives. *Ralas proceeds to explain more about cryptids, which you are welcome to ask more about or go visit the other activities in GG that other nature members have put on!*[/i] [/center]
@QueenIsmene
t2S2grd.png
You are the Hokuslime!

Well now, you don't know what a cryptid is? Get comfy!

*Ralas proceeds to flump the cushion on your chair, something which he probably has never done for anybody before, except maybe on a rare occasion, his mate*

A cryptid is an animal whose existence or survival is disputed. Now, we know from the cryptids that most of them do exist, except perhaps the Ohanzee. Evidence points to it existing at some point, but we are unsure whether or not it still lives.

*Ralas proceeds to explain more about cryptids, which you are welcome to ask more about or go visit the other activities in GG that other nature members have put on!*
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Bandicut [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LcLr9pI.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Mother Psywurm![b] [/size] [i]Your mate Sacral sounds like the budding Cryptologist! Perhaps yourself and him could come and learn more about them and how to track them on our next visit out? I'm sure you'd find it very interesting! But perhaps i'm overselling it. Anyway, the Mother Psywurm. She may look quite friendly, but she is far from it. After many dragons relentlessly kill her children in the mire, she tires of them and comes out from hiding in order to scare them off and not one dragon has won the battle with her yet. If you wish to try and meet her, go well prepared and with a team of your best warriors! [/i] [/center]
@Bandicut
LcLr9pI.png

You are the Mother Psywurm!

Your mate Sacral sounds like the budding Cryptologist! Perhaps yourself and him could come and learn more about them and how to track them on our next visit out? I'm sure you'd find it very interesting! But perhaps i'm overselling it. Anyway, the Mother Psywurm. She may look quite friendly, but she is far from it. After many dragons relentlessly kill her children in the mire, she tires of them and comes out from hiding in order to scare them off and not one dragon has won the battle with her yet. If you wish to try and meet her, go well prepared and with a team of your best warriors!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@felistopaz [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LzsbWjA.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Chucapabra![b] [/size] [i]*As Ralas reads your comment at the bottom of the quiz about refusing to tell him where the cryptids you've seen are, he simply raises an eyebrow and stares at you intently. He decides you must be lying as no true Cryptologist would refuse to share information with another and leaves the tent, throwing a Chucapabra badge in your general direction. His assistant apologises to you before following him out. You are left alone unsure of how to feel. Is he upset or angry? You'll never know.*[/i][/center]
@felistopaz
LzsbWjA.png
You are the Chucapabra!

*As Ralas reads your comment at the bottom of the quiz about refusing to tell him where the cryptids you've seen are, he simply raises an eyebrow and stares at you intently. He decides you must be lying as no true Cryptologist would refuse to share information with another and leaves the tent, throwing a Chucapabra badge in your general direction. His assistant apologises to you before following him out. You are left alone unsure of how to feel. Is he upset or angry? You'll never know.*
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@MarinaQuakenbush [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3SVFGlR.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Crabbard![/b] [/size] [i]*It seems Ralas has calmed down since his previous visitor to the tent and is now ready to continue marking results. He seems quite glad you haven't seen a cryptid before however* The Crabbard! A clever crab crawling in the cove! Do you like alliteration? I hope not because that was terrible. I'm sure Crabbard is much better at it, as he is at all things that work the mind. Hey I wonder! Do you think he's good at algebra? I wonder if he's found a use for it yet. [/i][/center]
@MarinaQuakenbush
3SVFGlR.png
You are the Crabbard!

*It seems Ralas has calmed down since his previous visitor to the tent and is now ready to continue marking results. He seems quite glad you haven't seen a cryptid before however*

The Crabbard! A clever crab crawling in the cove! Do you like alliteration? I hope not because that was terrible. I'm sure Crabbard is much better at it, as he is at all things that work the mind. Hey I wonder! Do you think he's good at algebra? I wonder if he's found a use for it yet.

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40310501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403106/40310501_350.png[/img] [/url] 1. An easy one to start off! What’s your favourite colour? Don’t put too much thought into it mind, it’s not like I know what the cryptid’s favourite colours are now… [x] Blue 2. Imagine you have some time off to yourself to take a holiday. Where are you picturing yourself? [x] The ocean 3. Generally, how would people describe you? Are you a happy go lucky kind of dragon or a miserable old so and so? [x] Independent 4. Time to do some shopping! What sort of apparel would get you spending your treasure without a second glance? [x] Jewellery 5. Back to the holiday. What are you doing there? Forgotten the holiday already? How do you usually spend your spare time? [x] Something extreme! 6. Which of these familiars would you like to have hanging around with you the most? [x] Sprangyroo 7. Your home is full of which of the following items? [x] Gems 8. If you could have a super power, which of the following would you like to have? [x] Invisibility 9. Have you ever seen a cryptid before? I’d love to know more about them if you have! This question won’t affect your result – I’m genuinely just really interested and will probably arrange my next trip there! No, but I'd love to see one!

40310501_350.png

1. An easy one to start off! What’s your favourite colour? Don’t put too much thought into it mind, it’s not like I know what the cryptid’s favourite colours are now…

[x] Blue

2. Imagine you have some time off to yourself to take a holiday. Where are you picturing yourself?

[x] The ocean

3. Generally, how would people describe you? Are you a happy go lucky kind of dragon or a miserable old so and so?

[x] Independent

4. Time to do some shopping! What sort of apparel would get you spending your treasure without a second glance?

[x] Jewellery

5. Back to the holiday. What are you doing there? Forgotten the holiday already? How do you usually spend your spare time?

[x] Something extreme!

6. Which of these familiars would you like to have hanging around with you the most?

[x] Sprangyroo

7. Your home is full of which of the following items?

[x] Gems

8. If you could have a super power, which of the following would you like to have?

[x] Invisibility

9. Have you ever seen a cryptid before? I’d love to know more about them if you have! This question won’t affect your result – I’m genuinely just really interested and will probably arrange my next trip there!

No, but I'd love to see one!

@GeriVl [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/t2S2grd.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Hokuslime![b] [/size] [i]I'm unsure of how much you'll like hearing you're a Hokuslime. You seem to dislike water and that's exactly where the Hokuslime lives. I wonder if it could live outside of water? We know it has gills but perhaps lungs as well? Do you think it would manage in a tank for observation? Not that I propose doing so - incredibly cruel thing to do. But for investigation it would be useful for a short time at least... [/i]
@GeriVl
t2S2grd.png
You are the Hokuslime!

I'm unsure of how much you'll like hearing you're a Hokuslime. You seem to dislike water and that's exactly where the Hokuslime lives. I wonder if it could live outside of water? We know it has gills but perhaps lungs as well? Do you think it would manage in a tank for observation? Not that I propose doing so - incredibly cruel thing to do. But for investigation it would be useful for a short time at least...
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Illyrael [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3SVFGlR.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Crabbard![/b] [/size] [i]*Ralas seems rather confused as the door to the tent opens and closes without anybody coming through. Perhaps it was just the wind, he muses. That is until a quiz paper is picked up along with a quill. His jaw drops and his assistant makes a squeak. It is only until your dragon peaks from under her invisibility cloak that they are both relieved. They didn't believe in ghosts anyway.* What a fine cloak you have! I haven't seen many of them around - a member of my clan was on the hunt for one after we questioned his rather bright appearance one day - cruel of us really but it was just in jest I swear! If you've been listening to those outside the tent you've probably heard of the Crabbard and I hope it doesn't surprise you that you make a perfect fit! Reading, books and scrolls - what else could you be? [/i][/center]
@Illyrael
3SVFGlR.png
You are the Crabbard!

*Ralas seems rather confused as the door to the tent opens and closes without anybody coming through. Perhaps it was just the wind, he muses. That is until a quiz paper is picked up along with a quill. His jaw drops and his assistant makes a squeak. It is only until your dragon peaks from under her invisibility cloak that they are both relieved. They didn't believe in ghosts anyway.*

What a fine cloak you have! I haven't seen many of them around - a member of my clan was on the hunt for one after we questioned his rather bright appearance one day - cruel of us really but it was just in jest I swear! If you've been listening to those outside the tent you've probably heard of the Crabbard and I hope it doesn't surprise you that you make a perfect fit! Reading, books and scrolls - what else could you be?
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22