Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 195 196
I'm also going to have enough immaculate tablets to last me like, five years lmao
I'm also going to have enough immaculate tablets to last me like, five years lmao

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
DANG
I'm earning a decent amount of citrine apparel
Yay?
DANG
I'm earning a decent amount of citrine apparel
Yay?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I like venue-hopping and hadn't spent any time in the jungle yet [quote=Rainsong Jungle] [center][item=vista: rainsong jungle] completed: [/center] notable drops: [indent][item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings][item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Pretty Aqua Leg Bow][item=Zalis Crate][item=Hippocampus Crate][item=Scroll of Renaming][/indent][/quote] didn't even know it was possible to get a scroll of renaming from coli, so that was a welcome surprise!
I like venue-hopping and hadn't spent any time in the jungle yet
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Vista: Rainsong Jungle
completed:
notable drops:
Teardrop Chroma Earrings Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Crimson Rogue Gloves Pretty Aqua Leg Bow Zalis Crate Hippocampus Crate Scroll of Renaming

didn't even know it was possible to get a scroll of renaming from coli, so that was a welcome surprise!
It's hard to use the TF.
I don't get any EXP and barely any good stuff :/
It's hard to use the TF.
I don't get any EXP and barely any good stuff :/
7zcCDc4.png
the training fields is particularly gruesome, lol. I am moving on and going to come back to it later I think cause at this point I have almost all the fams from TF and more low level battle stones than i can count
the training fields is particularly gruesome, lol. I am moving on and going to come back to it later I think cause at this point I have almost all the fams from TF and more low level battle stones than i can count

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
I recommend selling them or waiting till Crim wants them. They are kinda cheap, but it's better than clutter :/
I've started focusing on the second task. It gives me decent-ish loot and EXP
I recommend selling them or waiting till Crim wants them. They are kinda cheap, but it's better than clutter :/
I've started focusing on the second task. It gives me decent-ish loot and EXP
7zcCDc4.png
Also, how do you make words into links? I want to add something to my sig, but I don't want a long, cluttered link
Also, how do you make words into links? I want to add something to my sig, but I don't want a long, cluttered link
7zcCDc4.png
[code] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=30343]I am a link[/url] [/code] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=30343]I am a link[/url] @AndromedaFlight Do you mean like that?
Code:
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=30343]I am a link[/url]

I am a link

@AndromedaFlight
Do you mean like that?
title_layer_middle_x2.png
OH
Thank you! I was just so confused on how people did that :p
I'll probably add it to my sig tomorrow
OH
Thank you! I was just so confused on how people did that :p
I'll probably add it to my sig tomorrow