Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Derg Makeover Quest [FRERE]
1 2 3 4
@bakurae good luck with your quest! I love your idea for her and it'll be worth it. :) You're so lucky that your progen has a nice tert, mine is Aqua and it doesn't match her at all.
@bakurae good luck with your quest! I love your idea for her and it'll be worth it. :) You're so lucky that your progen has a nice tert, mine is Aqua and it doesn't match her at all.
lohf4Mo.png
@BoggyMcBogface Thanks so much!! I agree, her tert is really lovely with her other colors. My other progen has an Aqua tert as well and idk what to do with it lol. I love your progen though!! Coral is such an awesome color :)
@BoggyMcBogface Thanks so much!! I agree, her tert is really lovely with her other colors. My other progen has an Aqua tert as well and idk what to do with it lol. I love your progen though!! Coral is such an awesome color :)
5/20/18: Purchased Skydancer on AH for 360kt!!!! 1/4 of the way there now!! Also hatched a nest of 3 fodder... Awesome. I am so happy right now.

ETA - Deposited 20g into my hoard
5/20/18: Purchased Skydancer on AH for 360kt!!!! 1/4 of the way there now!! Also hatched a nest of 3 fodder... Awesome. I am so happy right now.

ETA - Deposited 20g into my hoard
5/26/18: Have 6 adult fodder waiting to be trained & exalted, 1 baby fodder, and 3 handsome hatchlings for sale in AH. Been pretty busy lately...

ETA - Exalted 2 fodder for ~22kt.
5/26/18: Have 6 adult fodder waiting to be trained & exalted, 1 baby fodder, and 3 handsome hatchlings for sale in AH. Been pretty busy lately...

ETA - Exalted 2 fodder for ~22kt.
5/29/18: Deposited 50kt into hoard
5/29/18: Deposited 50kt into hoard
5/30/18: Deposited 70g into hoard, going to train & exalt some adult fodder tonight.
5/30/18: Deposited 70g into hoard, going to train & exalt some adult fodder tonight.
@bakurae Good luck with your quest, that's a lovely gene plan!

I did want to check if you're aware that the gem:treasure exchange rate is about 1:850 right now, though? The gem genes that are currently on the AH for treasure are listed at about a 1:1000 rate, so you can save almost 600kt from your estimate by buying gems from users in the item sales forum and then buying the genes directly from the MP with gems rather than with treasure on the AH.
@bakurae Good luck with your quest, that's a lovely gene plan!

I did want to check if you're aware that the gem:treasure exchange rate is about 1:850 right now, though? The gem genes that are currently on the AH for treasure are listed at about a 1:1000 rate, so you can save almost 600kt from your estimate by buying gems from users in the item sales forum and then buying the genes directly from the MP with gems rather than with treasure on the AH.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

:O I did not even think about that! I'm kind of a newbie so thank you so much for the tip, I'll keep that in mind.
@sky09

:O I did not even think about that! I'm kind of a newbie so thank you so much for the tip, I'll keep that in mind.
6/7/18: Deposited another 50k into hoard
6/7/18: Deposited another 50k into hoard
6/13/18: Exalted several (4-6?) trained dragons. Deposited 150kt & 30g into hoard.
6/13/18: Exalted several (4-6?) trained dragons. Deposited 150kt & 30g into hoard.
1 2 3 4