Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | A Familiar Quest (100% bestiary)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[u]8th August 2018[/u] Another donation! I can't believe how lovely and supportive and helpful everyone has been to me with my silly project! [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=sunbeam ursa] [item=ultimate buttersnake] [item=granite guardian] [item=deadland disciple]
8th August 2018

Another donation! I can't believe how lovely and supportive and helpful everyone has been to me with my silly project!

Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Brilliant Psywurm Sunbeam Ursa Ultimate Buttersnake Granite Guardian Deadland Disciple
I have a Steam Gyre, both the shellions, the wetland unicorn, bucktooth digger, and a pink tailed mole that I would be willing to trade.
(Sorry if you didn't want me posting here)
I have a Steam Gyre, both the shellions, the wetland unicorn, bucktooth digger, and a pink tailed mole that I would be willing to trade.
(Sorry if you didn't want me posting here)
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
@CookieArcher I can only really swap for treasure right now, I was hoping to swap the two holiday familiars for other holiday familiars
@CookieArcher I can only really swap for treasure right now, I was hoping to swap the two holiday familiars for other holiday familiars
@ThesFireflies
I can swap for treasure too, if you want the familiars.
@ThesFireflies
I can swap for treasure too, if you want the familiars.
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
@CookieArcher Well I try to avoid buying except where necessary so that I don't get lazy, but thank you for the offer!
@CookieArcher Well I try to avoid buying except where necessary so that I don't get lazy, but thank you for the offer!
Ok, that makes sense. Good luck filling your bestiary!
Ok, that makes sense. Good luck filling your bestiary!
[u]11th August 2018[/u] Bought [item=Spotted Pukasloth]
11th August 2018

Bought Spotted Pukasloth
[u]18th August 2018[/u] Got [item=fan scorpion] from a chest, and with that the Sandswept Delta area is complete!
18th August 2018

Got Fan Scorpion from a chest, and with that the Sandswept Delta area is complete!
[u]22nd August 2018[/u] Got [item=Chalcedony Snipper] from a chest! And got around to buying [item=Regenerating Reedjumper]
22nd August 2018

Got Chalcedony Snipper from a chest!

And got around to buying Regenerating Reedjumper
[u]23rd August 2018[/u] Another day, another chest drop [item=Heartred Croaker] And traded for [item=Empress Beetle]
23rd August 2018

Another day, another chest drop Heartred Croaker

And traded for Empress Beetle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55