Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | A Familiar Quest (100% bestiary)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55
[u]5th August 2020[/u] Aquire bird [item=Ornamental Eyewing]
5th August 2020

Aquire bird Ornamental Eyewing
[u]6th August 2020[/u] I've had an amazing donation! Can't say thank you enough! [item=Smokebillow Sham] [item=Bogus Manamonger] Also finally got all the parts for [item=Inscribed Pangolin]
6th August 2020

I've had an amazing donation! Can't say thank you enough! Smokebillow Sham Bogus Manamonger

Also finally got all the parts for Inscribed Pangolin
[u]11th August 2020[/u] Traded for [item=Orange Blotch Pansy] [item=Silky Mole] [item=Tender Larail] [item=Wasteland Collector]
11th August 2020

Traded for Orange Blotch Pansy Silky Mole Tender Larail Wasteland Collector
@TheFireflies I can give you a Hainu! I don't need it as I have way to many familiars. [item=hainu] Also could I have your spare Tsunami Gem Guardian? I'm on a sort-of-quest to complete my bestiary and it would be a great familiar for some of my dragons! Thanks
@TheFireflies I can give you a Hainu! I don't need it as I have way to many familiars.
Hainu

Also could I have your spare Tsunami Gem Guardian? I'm on a sort-of-quest to complete my bestiary and it would be a great familiar for some of my dragons! Thanks
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14 Sure thing! I'll set up a CR (might be slow accepting because I'm about to head off)
@CrystalDragon14 Sure thing! I'll set up a CR (might be slow accepting because I'm about to head off)
@ThesFireflies thanks!
@ThesFireflies thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[u]12th August 2020[/u] Swapped for [item=Hainu]
12th August 2020

Swapped for Hainu
@ThesFireflies I'm back again! Can I trade my Tengu for one of your spare Paddyfowls? [item=tengu] [item=paddyfowl] Thanks!
@ThesFireflies I'm back again! Can I trade my Tengu for one of your spare Paddyfowls?
Tengu Paddyfowl
Thanks!
pro tips:
@ThesFireflies I have a spare [item=polarfreeze defender] ! since its a bit of a pricier one, would you be alright with trading a bunch for it? the ones i need on your spares list are [item=moss-covered golem][item=mossy beetleboar][item=longjaw lurefish][item=harvest hardshell][item=Everbloom Gem Guardian][item=paddyfowl][item=vivid wavehopper][item=stormclaw showman][item=plainstrider bard][item=lurefish][item=wood ear deer][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=sweetpuff][item=crackling leo][item=venomblade assassin]
@ThesFireflies I have a spare Polarfreeze Defender ! since its a bit of a pricier one, would you be alright with trading a bunch for it? the ones i need on your spares list are

Moss-Covered Golem Mossy Beetleboar Longjaw Lurefish Harvest Hardshell Everbloom Gem Guardian Paddyfowl Vivid Wavehopper Stormclaw Showman Plainstrider Bard Lurefish Wood Ear Deer Ruffletail Tadhop Sweetpuff Crackling Leo Venomblade Assassin
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@CrystalDragon14 Absolutely! I'll send a CR

@daniil Another user claimed the paddyfowl just before you did, but I'm happy to offer everything else! Feel free to pick another familiar instead if you'd prefer
@CrystalDragon14 Absolutely! I'll send a CR

@daniil Another user claimed the paddyfowl just before you did, but I'm happy to offer everything else! Feel free to pick another familiar instead if you'd prefer
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55