Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Replace In!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@stanari Sign me up as replacement, please! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Uc2xprT.gif[/img]
@stanari

Sign me up as replacement, please!

Uc2xprT.gif
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Stanari
I wish I could play, but I'll be on holiday during this game, so I'll have to spectate.

Ironically my timezone will actually be better (since I'll be in the US and all) but I won't have the time to dedicate to it.
@Stanari
I wish I could play, but I'll be on holiday during this game, so I'll have to spectate.

Ironically my timezone will actually be better (since I'll be in the US and all) but I won't have the time to dedicate to it.
jIRALXN.png
I AM SO PLAYING THIS AGAIN
@Stanari sign me up as player! he/him!
I AM SO PLAYING THIS AGAIN
@Stanari sign me up as player! he/him!
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
This doesn't look nearly so much dumpster fire and better than described so fairly tempted

@Stanari sub me for now and let me decide how much I want to die (aka I might switch up to player)
This doesn't look nearly so much dumpster fire and better than described so fairly tempted

@Stanari sub me for now and let me decide how much I want to die (aka I might switch up to player)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@stanari Lemme Play (Instant Ragret)
@stanari Lemme Play (Instant Ragret)
LUZk8tY.png
@stanari sign me up as spectator, please!
@stanari sign me up as spectator, please!
mXMhPXb.png
Sign me up. Idk if this is a good idea because finals week but I want to play a good mafia game.
Sign me up. Idk if this is a good idea because finals week but I want to play a good mafia game.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@Stanari
Could I be on the spectator list?
@Stanari
Could I be on the spectator list?
unknown.png
@Stanari I'd like to be a replacement, please!
@Stanari I'd like to be a replacement, please!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@Stanari (sorry if I wasnt supposed to ping) I was a spec last time, but I think maybe this time I could sub? Also I have a lot of questions, not sure if I should ask now or ask if I become a sub.

But here are some of my Q's (super sorry if they are in the post(s) and I missed, I do plan on going back and reading it all soon):

Do we kno when it starts?
Do we kno how long it's expected to last?
Do we know who the mods are?
What are "Lurkers" (someone who doesnt post I gather)?

My other questions deal with Activity stuff
@Stanari (sorry if I wasnt supposed to ping) I was a spec last time, but I think maybe this time I could sub? Also I have a lot of questions, not sure if I should ask now or ask if I become a sub.

But here are some of my Q's (super sorry if they are in the post(s) and I missed, I do plan on going back and reading it all soon):

Do we kno when it starts?
Do we kno how long it's expected to last?
Do we know who the mods are?
What are "Lurkers" (someone who doesnt post I gather)?

My other questions deal with Activity stuff
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10