Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] time to (not) die (egg challenge)
1 2 3 4 5
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa time to die experience and a mild and carefully monitored level of suffering, hopefully a pretty thread will motivate me

dying is not allowed apparently...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa time to die experience and a mild and carefully monitored level of suffering, hopefully a pretty thread will motivate me

dying is not allowed apparently...
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
-sneaks into the wilderness and plants eggs on the path ahead of you-
-sneaks into the wilderness and plants eggs on the path ahead of you-
bQiQUFQ.png
thank you.... i appreciate all extra egg potential

seeing as this is likely to take roughly 3000 years,
thank you.... i appreciate all extra egg potential

seeing as this is likely to take roughly 3000 years,
they/xe
fr +9
I'm so glad you value and appreciate my constructive criticism.

No dying... you are Too Important thank you have a nice day
I'm so glad you value and appreciate my constructive criticism.

No dying... you are Too Important thank you have a nice day
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Wooooo got my second egg of this challenge! fest grinding in redrock cove gave me an arcane egg on battle #1761! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/162777399082221568/438999330385428480/Screenshot_20180426_114622.png[/img] i'm gonna hatch it next week after ice is done pushing and i dont need my lair space as much :)
Wooooo got my second egg of this challenge! fest grinding in redrock cove gave me an arcane egg on battle #1761!

Screenshot_20180426_114622.png

i'm gonna hatch it next week after ice is done pushing and i dont need my lair space as much :)
they/xe
fr +9
turns out i dont know what the f an impulse control is, so here's the boy - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41208233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412083/41208233_350.png[/img] [/url]
turns out i dont know what the f an impulse control is, so here's the boy -

41208233_350.png
they/xe
fr +9
\o/ i discovered the wonders of concatenate functions in google sheets today so updating this thread just got 100x easier, it's pretty much up to date now!
\o/ i discovered the wonders of concatenate functions in google sheets today so updating this thread just got 100x easier, it's pretty much up to date now!
they/xe
fr +9
yay got my ghostlight eggo after only 527 battles~

only bad news about that is that now i gotta go back to the mire for fodder training.... 5626 battles and counting....
yay got my ghostlight eggo after only 527 battles~

only bad news about that is that now i gotta go back to the mire for fodder training.... 5626 battles and counting....
they/xe
fr +9
hi i hate the mire i was stuck in there for 8110 battles over the course of 1,5 months and then the baby was as disappointing as the entire experience - splash/heather/rust
hi i hate the mire i was stuck in there for 8110 battles over the course of 1,5 months and then the baby was as disappointing as the entire experience - splash/heather/rust
they/xe
fr +9
another day another terrible egg, at least it was really fast and unexpected this time and not after 8000 battles like the mire,,,, rainsong jungle complete!
another day another terrible egg, at least it was really fast and unexpected this time and not after 8000 battles like the mire,,,, rainsong jungle complete!
they/xe
fr +9
1 2 3 4 5