Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Great Bee Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Pinglist me Sami please I need to see this work of art
Pinglist me Sami please I need to see this work of art
IMG_0247.jpg
@Insectoid @cooneyms @Irradiation @Honeyflight @Kardi @humanityxpeople @Rogue In 4 days the bees will be mingling with the birds to help us continue this adventure so I've gone and purchase Vanessa a Guardian scroll to help with those 5 egg nest chances and a Thylacine gene for the sake of looking prettier~ We'll be getting some terts on this next nest for sure since I purchased Barry pre-gened with Contour. I'll be curious to see what we get! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24690408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246905/24690408_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Insectoid @cooneyms @Irradiation @Honeyflight @Kardi @humanityxpeople @Rogue

In 4 days the bees will be mingling with the birds to help us continue this adventure so I've gone and purchase Vanessa a Guardian scroll to help with those 5 egg nest chances and a Thylacine gene for the sake of looking prettier~

We'll be getting some terts on this next nest for sure since I purchased Barry pre-gened with Contour. I'll be curious to see what we get!
I can't BEElieve it sami
I can't BEElieve it sami
IMG_0247.jpg
I think she looks gorgeous. ^^
I think she looks gorgeous. ^^
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
Could I be put on the pinglist? I love everything this represents
Could I be put on the pinglist? I love everything this represents
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
She's pretty!
She's pretty!
dlJsEIj.png
Bee Bump Fact of the Day:
Honey bees have 170 odorant receptors, compared with only 62 in fruit flies and 79 in mosquitoes. Their sense of smell is so precise that it could differentiate hundreds of different floral varieties, whether a flower carried pollen or nectar, and where a bowl of Fruit Loops is from metres away.

Honey Bees could follow their nose to the fruity taste that shows better than Toucan Sam ever could. But considering that they already had Buzz for Cheerios, the cereal companies did not find it fair for there to be two bee mascots so Toucan Sam got the job instead.
Bee Bump Fact of the Day:
Honey bees have 170 odorant receptors, compared with only 62 in fruit flies and 79 in mosquitoes. Their sense of smell is so precise that it could differentiate hundreds of different floral varieties, whether a flower carried pollen or nectar, and where a bowl of Fruit Loops is from metres away.

Honey Bees could follow their nose to the fruity taste that shows better than Toucan Sam ever could. But considering that they already had Buzz for Cheerios, the cereal companies did not find it fair for there to be two bee mascots so Toucan Sam got the job instead.
I am in love with the idea of these dergs becoming collectible the farther along you get, and people going crazy trying to save up enough for earlier parts of the script....
I am in love with the idea of these dergs becoming collectible the farther along you get, and people going crazy trying to save up enough for earlier parts of the script....
@AngelSami pinglist please~ what is it with people and that stupid beemovie script XD
@AngelSami pinglist please~ what is it with people and that stupid beemovie script XD
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
@Nanokarp
Welcome to the meme quest!

It’s very hard to explain the connection I feel towards any meme but it feels similar to the euphoria I experience when drinking Sprite whilst having a sore throat.
@Nanokarp
Welcome to the meme quest!

It’s very hard to explain the connection I feel towards any meme but it feels similar to the euphoria I experience when drinking Sprite whilst having a sore throat.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27