Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-18] Mistral Meals: CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(Just a head's up, I've switched around my #6 and #7 favourites; the list is still in the original post I made after the raffle pings, page 21)
(Just a head's up, I've switched around my #6 and #7 favourites; the list is still in the original post I made after the raffle pings, page 21)
@Eialyne

Not my year, I guess ... I missed the opening Ping, and then I ended up MISERABLY SICK IN BED ALL WEEKEND and missed sending Amharath again, for the most fun day of them all. Sushi would have liked to talk to a certain Fire Snapper and assure her of no hard feelings... He had his notes on him when the disaster occurred, so those weren't destroyed, and he was able to recreate his Fruity Fishsicles once he returned to WindSky Weyr (to an appreciative audience).

On a side note, this is the first Cooking Contest I entered on FR, last year, and boy was I surprised at the next month's festival to find they wanted you to ACTUALLY COOK REAL FOOD. Hahahahha, I eat so weird, no way that would go over, so thank goodness for Mistral Meals! It's great fun developing my dragons' characters. And I did much enjoy reading all the other entries, even after it's all over!
@Eialyne

Not my year, I guess ... I missed the opening Ping, and then I ended up MISERABLY SICK IN BED ALL WEEKEND and missed sending Amharath again, for the most fun day of them all. Sushi would have liked to talk to a certain Fire Snapper and assure her of no hard feelings... He had his notes on him when the disaster occurred, so those weren't destroyed, and he was able to recreate his Fruity Fishsicles once he returned to WindSky Weyr (to an appreciative audience).

On a side note, this is the first Cooking Contest I entered on FR, last year, and boy was I surprised at the next month's festival to find they wanted you to ACTUALLY COOK REAL FOOD. Hahahahha, I eat so weird, no way that would go over, so thank goodness for Mistral Meals! It's great fun developing my dragons' characters. And I did much enjoy reading all the other entries, even after it's all over!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
So I had two people not respond to the post so back into the pot they go and I'm now drawing two new winners. And they would be...
  1. @queenmedusozoa
  2. @Lonefox

As with the previous drawing, you two have 24 hours to post your prize preferences. I am currently in the middle of handing out the rest of the claimed prizes so if you want to wait and find out which ones are remaining after to make your life a bit easier you can do so, but it'll still be 24 hours from this time of this posting that I'm putting the deadline.

@Deladria

I mentioned in an earlier post that I wanted to open the fun of the real life cooking contests to other users, and after tossing the idea around with a couple others this idea was born for rp cooking :3 It never fails to impress me how many users have come to love doing it every year!
So I had two people not respond to the post so back into the pot they go and I'm now drawing two new winners. And they would be...
  1. @queenmedusozoa
  2. @Lonefox

As with the previous drawing, you two have 24 hours to post your prize preferences. I am currently in the middle of handing out the rest of the claimed prizes so if you want to wait and find out which ones are remaining after to make your life a bit easier you can do so, but it'll still be 24 hours from this time of this posting that I'm putting the deadline.

@Deladria

I mentioned in an earlier post that I wanted to open the fun of the real life cooking contests to other users, and after tossing the idea around with a couple others this idea was born for rp cooking :3 It never fails to impress me how many users have come to love doing it every year!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne
Whoo! :D can't believe i got 14th lol

1. All You Can Eat
2. Noodle Bowl
@Eialyne
Whoo! :D can't believe i got 14th lol

1. All You Can Eat
2. Noodle Bowl
quill.png
@Eialyne

Whoo! Congrats to all the other winners.

1. Noodle Bowl
2. All You Can Eat
@Eialyne

Whoo! Congrats to all the other winners.

1. Noodle Bowl
2. All You Can Eat
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
And with that all prizes are handed out! Thank you once again to everyone for participating ^_^
And with that all prizes are handed out! Thank you once again to everyone for participating ^_^
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22