ID Number: 194772
Category: Freestyle
Entry: The Dreaming
@RaikuKawisa
Author: IngeniousSpark
Entry: The Dreaming
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
@BrookInTheMeadow Added to the Pinglist!

@EverAthena Accepted and the title was changed for 100 Words. And no, the title does not count against the total words.

@Runningwolf62 "Its no trouble." The Imperial said with a smile. I think that is three now? Or am I mistaken... I've accepted a fair number of submissions, so please forgive my lack of memory..." (Accepted)

@IngeniousSpark Accepted!

@GooglieSalmon Denied, please include which of the word sets you are using for your story.

@CelestialPrime Denied, Its... ok to have all of the submissions on the same FR Post, but they need to be separate Google Docs. (I would also prefer separate posts for each submission)

@IngeniousSpark Accepted again!
@BrookInTheMeadow Added to the Pinglist!

@EverAthena Accepted and the title was changed for 100 Words. And no, the title does not count against the total words.

@Runningwolf62 "Its no trouble." The Imperial said with a smile. I think that is three now? Or am I mistaken... I've accepted a fair number of submissions, so please forgive my lack of memory..." (Accepted)

@IngeniousSpark Accepted!

@GooglieSalmon Denied, please include which of the word sets you are using for your story.

@CelestialPrime Denied, Its... ok to have all of the submissions on the same FR Post, but they need to be separate Google Docs. (I would also prefer separate posts for each submission)

@IngeniousSpark Accepted again!
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png

Pinglist was here!

There are 5 days left for submissions!Massive Jam Cookoff needs at least 3 more entries to be judged if you are looking for a prompt to focus on! Also please submit any submissions in their own Google Doc and in their own post.

Judges, I will start sending out the scoring link tonight.

Pinglist was here!

There are 5 days left for submissions!Massive Jam Cookoff needs at least 3 more entries to be judged if you are looking for a prompt to focus on! Also please submit any submissions in their own Google Doc and in their own post.

Judges, I will start sending out the scoring link tonight.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa
Roger!

Thank you for sharing your work so far, everyone! <3
@RaikuKawisa
Roger!

Thank you for sharing your work so far, everyone! <3
0Xrg9Di.png
@RaikuKawisa

I intend to enter the massive Jam cookoff. However, a I had my wisdom teeth removed today, so I won’t be able tonqrite you a story for fear of incoherency today.

Do you want the recipe with it? And can, since I’m science teacher writing about a lab, do you want us to substitute my students for dragons?
@RaikuKawisa

I intend to enter the massive Jam cookoff. However, a I had my wisdom teeth removed today, so I won’t be able tonqrite you a story for fear of incoherency today.

Do you want the recipe with it? And can, since I’m science teacher writing about a lab, do you want us to substitute my students for dragons?
Voltron-Banner.png
@RaikuKawisa I've got an entry for the massive jam cookoff in the works, so count me as another for hat entry!
@RaikuKawisa I've got an entry for the massive jam cookoff in the works, so count me as another for hat entry!
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
@RaikuKawisa
Author: queenmedusozoa
ID Number: 293025
Entry: The Boy and the Jaguar

Note: I submitted this on Wattpad for a contest, but I had to shorten the original copy into 500 words, which basically killed the story. So here's the long version lol
@RaikuKawisa
Author: queenmedusozoa
ID Number: 293025
Entry: The Boy and the Jaguar

Note: I submitted this on Wattpad for a contest, but I had to shorten the original copy into 500 words, which basically killed the story. So here's the long version lol
quill.png
@RaikuKawisa
Category: Massive Jam Cookoff
Entry: A Curry Catastrophe
@RaikuKawisa
Category: Massive Jam Cookoff
Entry: A Curry Catastrophe
@RaikuKawisa OK, the wordset is at the bottom of the Story now ^-^
@RaikuKawisa OK, the wordset is at the bottom of the Story now ^-^
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon Did you update your submission post? That is what I needed fixed.
@GooglieSalmon Did you update your submission post? That is what I needed fixed.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15