Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal]A Legacy of Lore & Locke
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[center][item=ambush][/center] Good lord what is with all the battle items lately. Well, randomizer tells me that this is going to be Squad One, which is Rosvirein, Ryze and Faye. Has there ever been a trio of such wonderfully over-dressed adventurers? Luckily for them the fighting went off without incident, although some hard-hitting mice made things look a bit dicey for a couple of rounds. They're all now level three. [quote] Reality tore open, and abominations spilled into it. There was no other way to describe them, these monsters, these creatures who took the shape of dragons but who were born from something ancient and dark. Absurd to think that the bountiful elements of Sornieth would not reach the grasp of the Shade. Foolish to imagine that the children of that ancient and eternal darkness would not find their way once more to the world that had once cast them out. They were the apocalypse. War. Famine. Pestilence. Death. And they were spreading. [/quote] The bad guys were supposed to be my Halloween breeding project, but it, uh, kind of ran over time oops. But meet Famine: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46156836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461569/46156836_350.png[/img] [/url] And War: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44930438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449305/44930438_350.png[/img] [/url] Death is on a nest, and Pestilence is...forthcoming. That sounds ominous. These harbingers of the apocalypse shall be spreading across Sornieth very soon indeed. @DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel @Jaspernoir @Tynethyne @PuddingValiants @Morigan
Ambush

Good lord what is with all the battle items lately. Well, randomizer tells me that this is going to be Squad One, which is Rosvirein, Ryze and Faye.

Has there ever been a trio of such wonderfully over-dressed adventurers?

Luckily for them the fighting went off without incident, although some hard-hitting mice made things look a bit dicey for a couple of rounds. They're all now level three.
Quote:
Reality tore open, and abominations spilled into it.

There was no other way to describe them, these monsters, these creatures who took the shape of dragons but who were born from something ancient and dark.

Absurd to think that the bountiful elements of Sornieth would not reach the grasp of the Shade. Foolish to imagine that the children of that ancient and eternal darkness would not find their way once more to the world that had once cast them out.

They were the apocalypse.

War. Famine. Pestilence. Death.

And they were spreading.

The bad guys were supposed to be my Halloween breeding project, but it, uh, kind of ran over time oops.

But meet Famine:

46156836_350.png

And War:

44930438_350.png

Death is on a nest, and Pestilence is...forthcoming. That sounds ominous.

These harbingers of the apocalypse shall be spreading across Sornieth very soon indeed.

@DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21
@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel @Jaspernoir @Tynethyne @PuddingValiants @Morigan
Well, whoops. Some cool baddies you´ve got there!
Well, whoops. Some cool baddies you´ve got there!
aaaaaaaa i love them so much!!!
aaaaaaaa i love them so much!!!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Can't wait to see the other two! Aah this is exciting!
Can't wait to see the other two! Aah this is exciting!
Why are abominations adorable?
Why are abominations adorable?
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[center][item=small ribcage][/center] [center]How does it feel to be right all the time? When it's a matter of the apocalypse...perhaps not so pleasing as it could have been, but Pascale found himself satisfied all the same. Never mind the role he may have played in strengthening the elemental forces that had torn apart reality to begin with. So much was irrelevant. What was much, much more relevant was the appearance of a ghost -- or, anyway, some semi-translucent, glowing spectral abomination who certainly looked like a ghost -- on the grassy meadow just beyond the library's tower. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45514677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455147/45514677_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A little peek at Death while he's nesting. I hope the kids turn out OK. The mate I originally bought for him turned out to be related (forgot to scry, oops) so I'm trying my luck with a girl who has glimmer. Fingers crossed for stained. I'm mad that I got rid of my last ghost pairing. Two more days til Kokoro can breed! These last few heir rounds are going to take foreeeeeever because of the stupid cooldowns. But! The good news is I have a very clever, completely insane idea for the next leg of this challenge. @DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel @Jaspernoir @Tynethyne @PuddingValiants @Morigan
Small Ribcage
How does it feel to be right all the time?

When it's a matter of the apocalypse...perhaps not so pleasing as it could have been, but Pascale found himself satisfied all the same.

Never mind the role he may have played in strengthening the elemental forces that had torn apart reality to begin with. So much was irrelevant.

What was much, much more relevant was the appearance of a ghost -- or, anyway, some semi-translucent, glowing spectral abomination who certainly looked like a ghost -- on the grassy meadow just beyond the library's tower.

45514677_350.png

A little peek at Death while he's nesting. I hope the kids turn out OK. The mate I originally bought for him turned out to be related (forgot to scry, oops) so I'm trying my luck with a girl who has glimmer. Fingers crossed for stained.

I'm mad that I got rid of my last ghost pairing.

Two more days til Kokoro can breed! These last few heir rounds are going to take foreeeeeever because of the stupid cooldowns.

But! The good news is I have a very clever, completely insane idea for the next leg of this challenge.

@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel @Jaspernoir @Tynethyne @PuddingValiants @Morigan
I am ALL ON BOARD for clever, insane ideas!!! Full steam!
I am ALL ON BOARD for clever, insane ideas!!! Full steam!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Ooo, exciting! Looking forward to the reveal of this idea. So what if it´s insane? What´s the worst that could happen, ech? ;DD
Ooo, exciting! Looking forward to the reveal of this idea. So what if it´s insane? What´s the worst that could happen, ech? ;DD
Clever, insane ideas, what could possibly go wrong? XD

I love this, and good luck with your ideas QvQ
Clever, insane ideas, what could possibly go wrong? XD

I love this, and good luck with your ideas QvQ

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
[center][item=weasel][/center] Randomizer says...squad 4! Soraka, Raith and Talamir are challenged to 40-50 matches. [quote] It was a good thing that Soraka had thought ahead to buy healing salves and potions before they'd ventured into the wilds, because few dragons in the world were as accident prone as her tiny nocturne companion. The three of them had grown somber after their brief glimpse of...whatever that had been. The infant monstrosities, those enemies from another dimension. They had not fought them, and for that Soraka could not help but feel they had narrowly avoided a terrible fate. But they were no closer to finding Pearl. Nor, for that matter, were they particularly close to home. The thought had occurred to her, more than once, to flee for the merchant village where she had been born. To live among the humans that lived there in that border town between worlds, claiming a human form and hiding forever from Pascale and his wagers with ancient deities. But somehow, even that did not seem like a promise of safety. Safety was an illusion in a world where reality could rend open and allow passage to monsters. [/quote] We get to nest our challenge pair tomorrow, FINALLY. The quest for pestilence continues. Expect that reveal in the coming days. And maaaaaybe I'll tell you about my crazy idea :D Or maybe I'll keep it a secret until the time comes. We'll see! @DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel @Jaspernoir @Tynethyne @PuddingValiants @Morigan
Weasel
Randomizer says...squad 4! Soraka, Raith and Talamir are challenged to 40-50 matches.
Quote:
It was a good thing that Soraka had thought ahead to buy healing salves and potions before they'd ventured into the wilds, because few dragons in the world were as accident prone as her tiny nocturne companion.

The three of them had grown somber after their brief glimpse of...whatever that had been. The infant monstrosities, those enemies from another dimension. They had not fought them, and for that Soraka could not help but feel they had narrowly avoided a terrible fate.

But they were no closer to finding Pearl. Nor, for that matter, were they particularly close to home.

The thought had occurred to her, more than once, to flee for the merchant village where she had been born. To live among the humans that lived there in that border town between worlds, claiming a human form and hiding forever from Pascale and his wagers with ancient deities.

But somehow, even that did not seem like a promise of safety.

Safety was an illusion in a world where reality could rend open and allow passage to monsters.

We get to nest our challenge pair tomorrow, FINALLY.

The quest for pestilence continues. Expect that reveal in the coming days. And maaaaaybe I'll tell you about my crazy idea :D Or maybe I'll keep it a secret until the time comes. We'll see!

1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36