Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal]A Legacy of Lore & Locke
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
@fenshae looking nice! Nocturne, nocturne . . . [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44703579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447036/44703579_350.png[/img] [/url] Nocturne :P
@fenshae looking nice! Nocturne, nocturne . . .

44703579_350.png

Nocturne :P
oh my god a titan
oh my god a titan
[center][item=fiendcat] Pinkerton is trying to make me go broke isn't he. Welp. Now Bula's gene is queued up and ready for her. NEST DAY. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/4healthy_0dead.png[/img] Raith and Sintara are sitting a nest of 4 eggs, which is encouraging! FINGERS CROSSED FOR UPGRADES. Their babies should be really cute, they've got very nice colors between them. But. Seriously. Need a nocturne. We are dangerously close to the 10th generation here. The family tree is so big you can't read any of it. Did you know a total of 63 dragons have been involved in this challenge so far? Good thing those extras get exalted! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MxtEvLA.png[/img] Sintara here is generation 7, and Fugue and Pavo.....are actually the last generation! 0_o THEIR KIDS ARE GONNA BE THE END FOR THE SAXXON LINE. Eeeeep oh man that's kind of terrifying considering what those kids might look like. I'm suddenly having some regrets....maybe I'll buy a different mate for her and be a bit more careful since I'm gonna get stuck with whichever kid she has...oh man. Decisions decisions. Also you want to know something hilarious? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=19&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=7&winggene=22&wings=116&auth=ac7668adf044d20fda8389178d8bfe4d9b2e8da0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fugue [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/391858/39185742_350.png[/img] Saxxon, her ancestor who started all of this. WE HAVEN'T MADE IT VERY FAR HAVE WE BOYS AND GIRLS. [/center] @DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel
Fiendcat
Pinkerton is trying to make me go broke isn't he. Welp. Now Bula's gene is queued up and ready for her.

NEST DAY.

4healthy_0dead.png

Raith and Sintara are sitting a nest of 4 eggs, which is encouraging! FINGERS CROSSED FOR UPGRADES. Their babies should be really cute, they've got very nice colors between them.

But. Seriously. Need a nocturne. We are dangerously close to the 10th generation here. The family tree is so big you can't read any of it. Did you know a total of 63 dragons have been involved in this challenge so far? Good thing those extras get exalted!
MxtEvLA.png

Sintara here is generation 7, and Fugue and Pavo.....are actually the last generation! 0_o THEIR KIDS ARE GONNA BE THE END FOR THE SAXXON LINE. Eeeeep oh man that's kind of terrifying considering what those kids might look like. I'm suddenly having some regrets....maybe I'll buy a different mate for her and be a bit more careful since I'm gonna get stuck with whichever kid she has...oh man. Decisions decisions.

Also you want to know something hilarious?

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=19&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=7&winggene=22&wings=116&auth=ac7668adf044d20fda8389178d8bfe4d9b2e8da0&dummyext=prev.png
Fugue

39185742_350.png
Saxxon, her ancestor who started all of this.

WE HAVEN'T MADE IT VERY FAR HAVE WE BOYS AND GIRLS.

@DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21
@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel
oh my goodness, thats a lot of dragons come and gone holy cow x'D
oh my goodness, thats a lot of dragons come and gone holy cow x'D

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
1ulURsc.gif[
[center][item=metal spring][/center] Hatch day, boys and girls. FINGERS CROSSED AND DRUMROLL PLEASE and let's meet the kids... Draxxor, male, spinner/skink/smoke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46047953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460480/46047953_350.png[/img] [/url] Mordaine, male, skink/spinner/capsule [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46047954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460480/46047954_350.png[/img] [/url] Kokoro, male, skink/spinner/smoke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46047955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460480/46047955_350.png[/img] [/url] Tevra, female, skink/spinner/smoke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46047956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460480/46047956_350.png[/img] [/url] No nocturnes :( At least we got one upgrade in all this, and the kids aren't hideous? I actually REALLY REALLY LIKE Mordaine, like a lot. His secondary doesn't quite match but the primary and tert look really nice together. Also what the heck is with always hatching all these boys. Why do I never hatch girls. Welp. We'll see who survives to the next round. Meanwhile, we've got 6 more days to wait til we can nest Fugue and Pavo. @DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel
Metal Spring

Hatch day, boys and girls. FINGERS CROSSED AND DRUMROLL PLEASE and let's meet the kids...

Draxxor, male, spinner/skink/smoke

46047953_350.png

Mordaine, male, skink/spinner/capsule

46047954_350.png

Kokoro, male, skink/spinner/smoke

46047955_350.png

Tevra, female, skink/spinner/smoke

46047956_350.png

No nocturnes :(

At least we got one upgrade in all this, and the kids aren't hideous? I actually REALLY REALLY LIKE Mordaine, like a lot. His secondary doesn't quite match but the primary and tert look really nice together.

Also what the heck is with always hatching all these boys. Why do I never hatch girls.

Welp. We'll see who survives to the next round.

Meanwhile, we've got 6 more days to wait til we can nest Fugue and Pavo.

@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel
Kokoro is pretty cute too, shame I'm not a fan of Bogsneaks lol
Kokoro is pretty cute too, shame I'm not a fan of Bogsneaks lol
wq9PoXA.png
@fenshae I like Draxxor's look a lot! Kokoro is cute too.
@fenshae I like Draxxor's look a lot! Kokoro is cute too.
If only my lair had space!
If only my lair had space!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[center][item=ambush] Uh-oh. Time to check in on our squads. Randomizing a number between 1-5, I get....Five![/center] [quote]Go find Pearl, they said. Bring everyone home, they said. The next leg of the journey is happening right now, they said. All the instructions seemed easier to follow -- and much less irritating -- when they still had a warm bed and regular meals and no persistent threat of attack in the night by wandering beast clans. For three dragons who had fought for their right to survive and endured the loss of mates and children and siblings and everything else...they had let themselves go a bit soft. But the hardship came rolling back in like a fog, and pretty soon Bigby, Lodel and Iblis had plenty to complain about. If only they had spent less time complaining, perhaps they might have paid more attention to their surroundings. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3rzYZnR.png[/img] The ambush was swift and brutal, a calculated attack from a foe with home-turf advantage in the unfamiliar terrain. Iblis, despite being the oldest and most experienced, was swiftly felled by the onslaught. Bigby and Lodel did the only thing they could think to do: They fled. Neither looked back to see what awful thing happened to their comrade as the insect beasts swarmed over the body. RIP Iblis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41479787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414798/41479787_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] I've got a couple other things that need tending, but I guess I should save them for another day so I can space out my updates. @DiRoxy @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @FinalValkyrie21 @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew @DarkYaten @Foxe @Gilbunny @pipascout22 @Vespheree @Capellith @waddigator @atomicsharkchild @chowboys @MysteryGyn @PharaohAtem @Nargeorgicorn @RadientAngel
Ambush
Uh-oh. Time to check in on our squads.
Randomizing a number between 1-5, I get....Five!
Quote:
Go find Pearl, they said.

Bring everyone home, they said.

The next leg of the journey is happening right now, they said.

All the instructions seemed easier to follow -- and much less irritating -- when they still had a warm bed and regular meals and no persistent threat of attack in the night by wandering beast clans. For three dragons who had fought for their right to survive and endured the loss of mates and children and siblings and everything else...they had let themselves go a bit soft.

But the hardship came rolling back in like a fog, and pretty soon Bigby, Lodel and Iblis had plenty to complain about.

If only they had spent less time complaining, perhaps they might have paid more attention to their surroundings.

3rzYZnR.png

The ambush was swift and brutal, a calculated attack from a foe with home-turf advantage in the unfamiliar terrain.

Iblis, despite being the oldest and most experienced, was swiftly felled by the onslaught. Bigby and Lodel did the only thing they could think to do: They fled. Neither looked back to see what awful thing happened to their comrade as the insect beasts swarmed over the body.

RIP Iblis

41479787_350.png
I've got a couple other things that need tending, but I guess I should save them for another day so I can space out my updates.

"Serves him right! Always assume someone's watching." - Dara, one of the fiercest warriors in my clan. She knows how these things go.
"Serves him right! Always assume someone's watching." - Dara, one of the fiercest warriors in my clan. She knows how these things go.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36