TOPIC | [Personal]A Legacy of Lore & Locke
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36
@fenshae

2 eggs?
@fenshae

2 eggs?
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@fenshae

Can I take the first PC female? Also, I hope we get a five egg nest soon, just to shake things up :p
@fenshae

Can I take the first PC female? Also, I hope we get a five egg nest soon, just to shake things up :p
big wyrm!
@Firewingers - Tsukki is headed your way! She is headstrong and a bit bossy. Good luck keeping her out of trouble ;)

And I KNOW RIGHT ugh these two-egg nests are a curse.
@Firewingers - Tsukki is headed your way! She is headstrong and a bit bossy. Good luck keeping her out of trouble ;)

And I KNOW RIGHT ugh these two-egg nests are a curse.
Tsukki is precious! May i snag her?

Edit: oops. Too late
Tsukki is precious! May i snag her?

Edit: oops. Too late
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
Can I have Leiloni, please?
Can I have Leiloni, please?
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
(Also, if you get another familiar, I could sell you one of my dragons. I'm going to get a LOT soon)
(Also, if you get another familiar, I could sell you one of my dragons. I'm going to get a LOT soon)
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[center][item="ambush"][/center] It's death streak time, which is convenient because we've got two freshly-grown dragons who need to fight for survival. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vcku3Fg.png[/img] The battle was short and sweet. Grigori fell to bleed damage on their second wave of enemies. Don't tell anyone, but I'm secretly glad because Lodel was my favorite anyway. Curious to see what his future kids with Arc will look like. Also, the following dragons are still up for grabs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41624618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416247/41624618_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41965365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419654/41965365_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40900606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409007/40900606_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41381364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413814/41381364_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42196057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421961/42196057_350.png[/img] [/url] Tell me who you'd like, and I'll send them as an emissary in your direction :) @TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew
Ambush

It's death streak time, which is convenient because we've got two freshly-grown dragons who need to fight for survival.

Vcku3Fg.png

The battle was short and sweet. Grigori fell to bleed damage on their second wave of enemies. Don't tell anyone, but I'm secretly glad because Lodel was my favorite anyway. Curious to see what his future kids with Arc will look like.

Also, the following dragons are still up for grabs:

41624618_350.png

41965365_350.png

40900606_350.png

41381364_350.png

42196057_350.png

Tell me who you'd like, and I'll send them as an emissary in your direction :)

@TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers
@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew
@fenshae I'd really like Mooney, but I'm not going to have any space for a couple of days (if my dragons sell), so could you hold into him for me until I do? :)
@fenshae I'd really like Mooney, but I'm not going to have any space for a couple of days (if my dragons sell), so could you hold into him for me until I do? :)
@QuartzWolf you got it!
@QuartzWolf you got it!
[center][item="leopard needletooth"][/center] [quote]Dragons were being sent across Sornieth. Pairings, established for the purpose of creating heirs, were broken. Some were more upset about it than others -- but through it all, a certain undercurrent of relief. And, more than that, of pride. It was impossible to hatch here, grow up here, be raised and taught and brought into the fold of Pascale's university, without internalizing his values. It was impossible to be a part of this solution without believing, in whole or in part, that it would be effective. And so few tears were shed, and the dragons who left did so with a certain excitement, and knowledge that, perhaps, they would do their part to spread awareness of the creeping dark that surely was coming from the scar where worlds collided. [/quote] Meanwhile, Pearl & Co. are out battling enemies and utterly oblivious to the shenanigans back home. Look at this cutie they brought home: [item="palefoot tadhop"] It's nice to go through and play some of these venues that weren't out yet when I leveled my main coli team. I don't tend to grind loot in lower level venues much, so I hadn't seen all of these new enemies in action really. It's fun. Anyway - they're level 11 now, and creeping up ever-so-slowly on that potential secondary gene. I've also gotten to be such a dang coward about bailing on battles. I need to buy more potions. Aaaaaanyway. Anybody want any of my other spares? Any that go unclaimed this weekend may face, well...[i]a fate. [/i]Because lair space is important. And the vague-yet-menacing evil darkness isn't going to fight itself. @TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers @TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew
Leopard Needletooth
Quote:
Dragons were being sent across Sornieth.

Pairings, established for the purpose of creating heirs, were broken. Some were more upset about it than others -- but through it all, a certain undercurrent of relief. And, more than that, of pride.

It was impossible to hatch here, grow up here, be raised and taught and brought into the fold of Pascale's university, without internalizing his values.

It was impossible to be a part of this solution without believing, in whole or in part, that it would be effective.

And so few tears were shed, and the dragons who left did so with a certain excitement, and knowledge that, perhaps, they would do their part to spread awareness of the creeping dark that surely was coming from the scar where worlds collided.

Meanwhile, Pearl & Co. are out battling enemies and utterly oblivious to the shenanigans back home. Look at this cutie they brought home:
Palefoot Tadhop

It's nice to go through and play some of these venues that weren't out yet when I leveled my main coli team. I don't tend to grind loot in lower level venues much, so I hadn't seen all of these new enemies in action really. It's fun. Anyway - they're level 11 now, and creeping up ever-so-slowly on that potential secondary gene. I've also gotten to be such a dang coward about bailing on battles.

I need to buy more potions.

Aaaaaanyway.

Anybody want any of my other spares? Any that go unclaimed this weekend may face, well...a fate. Because lair space is important. And the vague-yet-menacing evil darkness isn't going to fight itself.

@TruthandLies @Everburn @InkedMyths @firewingers
@TropicalDiamonds @Aetherstorm @Snaphance @Insectoid @LadyHufflepuff @KyaTessa @Pteranodon @BlueJaysFeather @Skyeset @Honeyflight @SpaceSnake @TheAwesoMew
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36