Category: Battlestone

TAILS, thank Lightweaver!!
Discipline

TAILS, thank Lightweaver!!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
[item=Scholar] [b]Category[/b]: Battlestone Pinkerton is out for blood lately, oh my Lightweaver, STOP!! Heads again, please end my suffering...
Scholar

Pinkerton is out for blood lately, oh my Lightweaver, STOP!! Heads again, please end my suffering...
@SarcasticHawke I stumbled upon your thread and omg it's Julian
@SarcasticHawke I stumbled upon your thread and omg it's Julian
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow !! Hello yes !! It is =^D I was heavily inspired by not only the LOOK of Bloodborne but the idea of the plague in The Arcana. And I just couldn't resist adding in my slippery boy ;^3
@Eversnow !! Hello yes !! It is =^D I was heavily inspired by not only the LOOK of Bloodborne but the idea of the plague in The Arcana. And I just couldn't resist adding in my slippery boy ;^3
@SarcasticHawke the arcana's gained such a massive following since when I first started :D also, could I please be added to the general pinglist?
@SarcasticHawke the arcana's gained such a massive following since when I first started :D also, could I please be added to the general pinglist?
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow It really has, I'm so pleased <3 And my sister, who has been waiting for Portia's route forever, is EXTREMELY happy it did lol adding you to the pinglist now!!
@Eversnow It really has, I'm so pleased <3 And my sister, who has been waiting for Portia's route forever, is EXTREMELY happy it did lol adding you to the pinglist now!!
[item=Flax Fiber]
Flax Fiber
@SarcasticHawke add me to the pinglist please! I couldn’t do well on these challenges just yet but I’d definitely wanna hear and watch more about it! JULIAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN Goodluck!
@SarcasticHawke add me to the pinglist please! I couldn’t do well on these challenges just yet but I’d definitely wanna hear and watch more about it! JULIAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN Goodluck!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
[center][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith] [b]Category[/b]: Familiar[/center] YES!! Oh my god finally, thank you Lightweaver I will never doubt you again! Everyone, meet my new Spiral as I rolled a 7: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51035039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510351/51035039_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] He has no name yet but he is freaking gorgeous!! Cannot wait to come up with some lore for him.
Goldenplains Poodle Mith
Category: Familiar

YES!! Oh my god finally, thank you Lightweaver I will never doubt you again! Everyone, meet my new Spiral as I rolled a 7:

He has no name yet but he is freaking gorgeous!! Cannot wait to come up with some lore for him.
@LaSilva007 Eeeeh hello! <3 I'll add you asap, always happy to see Arcana fans on here lol
@LaSilva007 Eeeeh hello! <3 I'll add you asap, always happy to see Arcana fans on here lol
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64