Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Completed, mass hatch next.
1 2 3
Figured it was time for a little update! I went for a very long time without any egg drops because I was stuck in Scorched Forest for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/1#post_2406933]my egg challenge[/url]. On October 17th I finally got it after 4 months of grinding, and since then Coliseum has been showering me with eggs. I honestly kinda forgot about this thread so haven't been updating it, but I'm documenting all the egg drops in my egg challenge thread. I'm going to track how many eggs I have here, even if I don't make a post for every egg drop. Also, instead of trading for the eggs I want I have decided to try something. I'm pretty sure the egg prices will drop after NotN, so untill then I will be selling my eggs and setting the money aside for an egg fund that I will spend in the time between NotN ends and my mass hatch in late February. Maybe I will get 1 or 2 extra eggs for the price difference between now and then. My current count is [b]20 eggs[/b] total, and [b]3141g[/b] in egg funds. Eggs I have gotten in October: [item=Unhatched Nature egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Light egg][item=Unhatched Ice egg][item=Unhatched Light egg][item=Unhatched wind egg][item=Unhatched plague egg] @Cakeless, @Ssplish Edit: I have also completly given up on getting the dragonflies for the swipp trades, so all my gathering turns are being spent in scavanging untill my mass hatch, unless something else comes up.
Figured it was time for a little update! I went for a very long time without any egg drops because I was stuck in Scorched Forest for my egg challenge. On October 17th I finally got it after 4 months of grinding, and since then Coliseum has been showering me with eggs. I honestly kinda forgot about this thread so haven't been updating it, but I'm documenting all the egg drops in my egg challenge thread. I'm going to track how many eggs I have here, even if I don't make a post for every egg drop.

Also, instead of trading for the eggs I want I have decided to try something. I'm pretty sure the egg prices will drop after NotN, so untill then I will be selling my eggs and setting the money aside for an egg fund that I will spend in the time between NotN ends and my mass hatch in late February. Maybe I will get 1 or 2 extra eggs for the price difference between now and then.

My current count is 20 eggs total, and 3141g in egg funds.

Eggs I have gotten in October:
Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Plague Egg

@Cakeless, @Ssplish

Edit: I have also completly given up on getting the dragonflies for the swipp trades, so all my gathering turns are being spent in scavanging untill my mass hatch, unless something else comes up.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
I have been absolutely terrible at keeping up with this thread, and sorry about that. But I did it peeps! I got the eggs I wanted to hatch on my bday. With a month to spare. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/76fd41fad84f232599bd9cdd35d94208/tumblr_pls72c6w1u1ubpi94o1_250.png[/img] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Cakeless, @Ssplish
I have been absolutely terrible at keeping up with this thread, and sorry about that. But I did it peeps! I got the eggs I wanted to hatch on my bday. With a month to spare.
tumblr_pls72c6w1u1ubpi94o1_250.png

Pinglist:
@Cakeless, @Ssplish
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
1 2 3