@ThousandSunny
Awesome!
Good luck. I will sub to the thread you got in progress. ^^
@ThousandSunny
Awesome!
Good luck. I will sub to the thread you got in progress. ^^
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta
Also, I hope you don't mind, but I love how you have your thread set up, so I'm going to set mine up similarly.
@Louretta
Also, I hope you don't mind, but I love how you have your thread set up, so I'm going to set mine up similarly.
@ThousandSunny
I don't mind, go for it!
@ThousandSunny
I don't mind, go for it!
@Meowesty - @Cakeless - @HSoup - @Buffykiev - @Awilixi - @ThousandSunny - @Cyrx - @Artorias [center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f133ca05abb803fa399d26aba6c62757/tumblr_p6vr8qGFY61uz91gbo1_250.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40759666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407597/40759666_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Got my Delta egg after 24,5 hours! I hope Blooming Grove takes a little longer, I love that place.
@Meowesty - @Cakeless - @HSoup - @Buffykiev - @Awilixi - @ThousandSunny - @Cyrx - @Artorias

Got my Delta egg after 24,5 hours! I hope Blooming Grove takes a little longer, I love that place.

@Louretta A soft girl! Blooming Grove is my favorite venue - hopefully you'll have a bit of time there. GL!
@Louretta A soft girl! Blooming Grove is my favorite venue - hopefully you'll have a bit of time there. GL!
Louretta - Congrats! Hopefully, you'll get a chance to do some nice farming in the Grove before it gives you your egg. I shudder to think ahead to the Waterway.
Louretta - Congrats! Hopefully, you'll get a chance to do some nice farming in the Grove before it gives you your egg. I shudder to think ahead to the Waterway.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@Cakeless
Thanks! I don't think she looks too bad. Grove is my favourite as well. :)

@HSoup
I really hope so too! Haha, after SF nothing worries me. Waterway shouldn't be that bad anymore because of all the egg drops they added.
@Cakeless
Thanks! I don't think she looks too bad. Grove is my favourite as well. :)

@HSoup
I really hope so too! Haha, after SF nothing worries me. Waterway shouldn't be that bad anymore because of all the egg drops they added.
@Louretta

i don't know whether to be inspired or terrified, frankly. when do you sleep

that being said- could i be added to the pinglist?
@Louretta

i don't know whether to be inspired or terrified, frankly. when do you sleep

that being said- could i be added to the pinglist?
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@jawbreaker

Will do! Don't worry, I sleep plenty. ;) Not having a job has its perks I guess.
@jawbreaker

Will do! Don't worry, I sleep plenty. ;) Not having a job has its perks I guess.
@Louretta pinglist please? :D
@Louretta pinglist please? :D
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24