Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ICEMAS] Lost in the Permafrost
1 2 3 4 5
DAY 2

"Oh, wow," murmured Yache as the trio of dragons glided down the pit, curving carefully around stalactites of ice. The ice that coated everything reflected the sunlight shining in, creating a spectacle of light dotting the cavern. The bottom of the cavern was especially shiny and smooth, creating a mirror-like surface. From up high, it wasn't clear like an actual mirror, however, and the group only began to make out images when they were about twenty yards away.

"Heyyyy, look at me gooo!" Yache made several tight spirals around the cavern. 'Pretty good, if I- oof!" She stumbled in the air as a pile of snow fell directly onto her face. "Eughk!" She shook it off like one might expect a Hainu to do. "The heck did that come from?" She turned to look up, but the sunlight's glare kept her from seeing anything.

"Maybe don't show off so much," Nightreign said, the closest thing to a smile on her face since they'd set out. She turned back towards the bottom - and froze.

"No... no no no no no!" Before Yache or Aello could ask her what was wrong, Nightreign was climbing back up towards the entrance.

"What the..." Yache looked wildly around, trying to find what had suddenly put Nightreign in so much distress; Aello followed suit in a much more calm manner. As they slowly lost height, the reflection in the cavern floor became clearer, and suddenly Yache understood.

"The entrance! It's closing!" She flew desperately after Nightreign, who was firing blast after blast of ice at the entrance slowly grinding shut, uncaring of the piles of snow the steadily growing rumble was dislodging. Yache joined in with blasts of caustic poison, but the entrance continued closing implacably.

Aello gazed up at the two other dragons. It was futile. Their energy would be better spent helping her search for other traps.

She began her task.
DAY 2

"Oh, wow," murmured Yache as the trio of dragons glided down the pit, curving carefully around stalactites of ice. The ice that coated everything reflected the sunlight shining in, creating a spectacle of light dotting the cavern. The bottom of the cavern was especially shiny and smooth, creating a mirror-like surface. From up high, it wasn't clear like an actual mirror, however, and the group only began to make out images when they were about twenty yards away.

"Heyyyy, look at me gooo!" Yache made several tight spirals around the cavern. 'Pretty good, if I- oof!" She stumbled in the air as a pile of snow fell directly onto her face. "Eughk!" She shook it off like one might expect a Hainu to do. "The heck did that come from?" She turned to look up, but the sunlight's glare kept her from seeing anything.

"Maybe don't show off so much," Nightreign said, the closest thing to a smile on her face since they'd set out. She turned back towards the bottom - and froze.

"No... no no no no no!" Before Yache or Aello could ask her what was wrong, Nightreign was climbing back up towards the entrance.

"What the..." Yache looked wildly around, trying to find what had suddenly put Nightreign in so much distress; Aello followed suit in a much more calm manner. As they slowly lost height, the reflection in the cavern floor became clearer, and suddenly Yache understood.

"The entrance! It's closing!" She flew desperately after Nightreign, who was firing blast after blast of ice at the entrance slowly grinding shut, uncaring of the piles of snow the steadily growing rumble was dislodging. Yache joined in with blasts of caustic poison, but the entrance continued closing implacably.

Aello gazed up at the two other dragons. It was futile. Their energy would be better spent helping her search for other traps.

She began her task.
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
Just to let you all know I'm not sure how this is going to go because I'm in the middle of nowhere for the festivities and have ~nary a wifi~, so my connection at most is spotty. I might have to just wrap it up and give out the prizes, but I'll for sure have a better plan next year in place.
Just to let you all know I'm not sure how this is going to go because I'm in the middle of nowhere for the festivities and have ~nary a wifi~, so my connection at most is spotty. I might have to just wrap it up and give out the prizes, but I'll for sure have a better plan next year in place.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
1 2 3 4 5