Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Jujube and the traveling juice bar
1 2 3 4 5 6
That's so cute and interesting !

I hope to have the luck to have Jujube at home when the wait list will be open again
That's so cute and interesting !

I hope to have the luck to have Jujube at home when the wait list will be open again
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Clan Pine may only have two members, but they'd love to learn some new juice recipes and create a new one with Jujube! ^-^
Clan Pine may only have two members, but they'd love to learn some new juice recipes and create a new one with Jujube! ^-^
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
the Patchwork Clan would love to have him. stuff like this is out JAM! mind if we take this idea and do it too?
the Patchwork Clan would love to have him. stuff like this is out JAM! mind if we take this idea and do it too?
0zEtDKV.png
While I currently am not active enough to host him, I would like to share his tale! I'll be keeping up with this forum, it seems so cute and fun! Maybe one day we will have the time to host the mixer extraordinaire.
While I currently am not active enough to host him, I would like to share his tale! I'll be keeping up with this forum, it seems so cute and fun! Maybe one day we will have the time to host the mixer extraordinaire.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
How is Jujube :0
How is Jujube :0
Divination Station - My Tarot, Sigil, and Writing Shop
Stars in the Veil - Arcane Occult Discussion Thread
@Mianiacal You can totally use this idea for your own if you'd like. Sorry for late reply.

@LoverIan Jujube's doing ok. He's been a bit distracted by his girlfriend and other things since he came back. I'll send him out soon though, I've been distracted by my pixel art that I've been doing so I've let him have his vacation.
@Mianiacal You can totally use this idea for your own if you'd like. Sorry for late reply.

@LoverIan Jujube's doing ok. He's been a bit distracted by his girlfriend and other things since he came back. I'll send him out soon though, I've been distracted by my pixel art that I've been doing so I've let him have his vacation.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@murkydepths could I be added to the waitlist? The Galarock clan would love to host him!
@murkydepths could I be added to the waitlist? The Galarock clan would love to host him!
17|he/him|Pluto/Odet
Rockbreaker's Sin - Nuzlocke - Active
No Gene to Gem Gene Challenge - Active
AiOfQ.gifTeHVC.gifCpuBg.gif71knB.gifJBSwe.gif
The DragonWolfDream clan would be happy to make new friends :)
The DragonWolfDream clan would be happy to make new friends :)
6klg2iF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6