Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Imperial Scroll [Done]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Pinglist please! I wish you luck - your lair is gorgeous.
Pinglist please! I wish you luck - your lair is gorgeous.
Pinglist, please. Good luck!!
Pinglist, please. Good luck!!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@Cakeless

Thank you! Added!
Best of luck to your quest as well!
It's amazing!

@0live

Thank you!
You have been added!
@Cakeless

Thank you! Added!
Best of luck to your quest as well!
It's amazing!

@0live

Thank you!
You have been added!
@HenryTheArcher Thank you! My dream would be to hatch a triple obs then turn it into an Imp but the odds of that happening are... low to say the least. xD

It'll be interesting to see what RNG does give me though.
@HenryTheArcher Thank you! My dream would be to hatch a triple obs then turn it into an Imp but the odds of that happening are... low to say the least. xD

It'll be interesting to see what RNG does give me though.
@Cakeless

No doubt! As a result of my previous public quest, Mass Hatch of 1000 Eggs, I can tell the odds of getting triple is a real challenge. I got only one near triple out of that bunch of eggs. It was a male Nocturne, Water Flight, Indigo, Sapphire, Indigo. So, one off triple. Then again, RNG whatever it is and likes to surprise us all the time. Let's hope the RNG is nice towards your quest!
@Cakeless

No doubt! As a result of my previous public quest, Mass Hatch of 1000 Eggs, I can tell the odds of getting triple is a real challenge. I got only one near triple out of that bunch of eggs. It was a male Nocturne, Water Flight, Indigo, Sapphire, Indigo. So, one off triple. Then again, RNG whatever it is and likes to surprise us all the time. Let's hope the RNG is nice towards your quest!
Ah! I'm sad that I wasn't active at the time of your mass hatch. 1000 eggs is crazy! I'm having a hard time preparing to hatch and sell just 99, lol. I've hatched a fuchsia/fuchsia/coal before, but that's as close as I've come to a triple so far.
Ah! I'm sad that I wasn't active at the time of your mass hatch. 1000 eggs is crazy! I'm having a hard time preparing to hatch and sell just 99, lol. I've hatched a fuchsia/fuchsia/coal before, but that's as close as I've come to a triple so far.
@Cakeless

Yeah, it was quite insane quest. Started off from scratch and wasn't even intend to be a quest in the first place. The event lasted for nearly half year (five months to be exact), but it's been done anyway. You can definitely do it! You have still many eggs to go!
@Cakeless

Yeah, it was quite insane quest. Started off from scratch and wasn't even intend to be a quest in the first place. The event lasted for nearly half year (five months to be exact), but it's been done anyway. You can definitely do it! You have still many eggs to go!
Good luck! I've been a fan of your lair for a while (man that sounds weird lol, I just really love your dragons) and if anyone needs a G1 imp it's you. Pinglist please!
Good luck! I've been a fan of your lair for a while (man that sounds weird lol, I just really love your dragons) and if anyone needs a G1 imp it's you. Pinglist please!

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Accelerator

Thank you very much! Ah, I think I even caught a comment by you, but didn't get back yet. I apologise. Thank you for the comment on my page as well! Got you down for the list too!
@Accelerator

Thank you very much! Ah, I think I even caught a comment by you, but didn't get back yet. I apologise. Thank you for the comment on my page as well! Got you down for the list too!
Pinglist, please.
Pinglist, please.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13