Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 106 107
Thank you my lovely darlings!! Every day alive is a blessing xD I'm really glad I didn't get killed I'm having a lot of fun playing this game.

When the Mafia killed previous nights were the bodies nowhere to be found? Is NekoNikki the only body ever?

Could it be that one of the kills was made by a neutral and not the Mafia? Or could it be that since tigress body is missing she's not really dead?

The person I am most suspicious of as a busser right now is @Cheshly. The one thing that throws me off is their early vote (voted after me) against Hinumi. Looking back at the lynch thread however, Cheshly is the only person of everyone who voted for Hinumi who also partook in both town lynches of the previous days.

Cheshly also mentioned at one point earlier when I mentioned my support of ability use to gain information that they did not have an ability or something along those lines (I need help finding the post to quote) yet the rules state everyone gets an ability.

I really like Cheshly as a player so that's making it harder for me to think clearly but what does everyone else think?
Thank you my lovely darlings!! Every day alive is a blessing xD I'm really glad I didn't get killed I'm having a lot of fun playing this game.

When the Mafia killed previous nights were the bodies nowhere to be found? Is NekoNikki the only body ever?

Could it be that one of the kills was made by a neutral and not the Mafia? Or could it be that since tigress body is missing she's not really dead?

The person I am most suspicious of as a busser right now is @Cheshly. The one thing that throws me off is their early vote (voted after me) against Hinumi. Looking back at the lynch thread however, Cheshly is the only person of everyone who voted for Hinumi who also partook in both town lynches of the previous days.

Cheshly also mentioned at one point earlier when I mentioned my support of ability use to gain information that they did not have an ability or something along those lines (I need help finding the post to quote) yet the rules state everyone gets an ability.

I really like Cheshly as a player so that's making it harder for me to think clearly but what does everyone else think?
Oh god tigress I'm so sorry for all the times that I have been rude to you. Who would have been most suspicious though? Why wasn't natureluvr killed even though they have such a powerful ability? Are they necessarily town?
Oh god tigress I'm so sorry for all the times that I have been rude to you. Who would have been most suspicious though? Why wasn't natureluvr killed even though they have such a powerful ability? Are they necessarily town?
9wQxglT.png
Also.. Rest in peace Hinumi. Even though you were Mafia it was great playing the game with you *salute*
Also.. Rest in peace Hinumi. Even though you were Mafia it was great playing the game with you *salute*
[quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-09-27 06:19:04] Oh god tigress I'm so sorry for all the times that I have been rude to you. Who would have been most suspicious though? Why wasn't natureluvr killed even though they have such a powerful ability? Are they necessarily town? [/quote] You can doubt me if you want however 1. Perhaps they thought someone would protect me 2. Perhaps someone else was more important to take out for whatever reason and 3. If my ability is all used up it wouldn't be helpful anymore.
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-09-27:

You can doubt me if you want however 1. Perhaps they thought someone would protect me 2. Perhaps someone else was more important to take out for whatever reason and 3. If my ability is all used up it wouldn't be helpful anymore.
@natureluvr
I'll find the quote when I get on a computer but I did not say I didn't have an ability. I said I didn't have one like yours. My ability is not investigative, though it has been used to help the town.
@natureluvr
I'll find the quote when I get on a computer but I did not say I didn't have an ability. I said I didn't have one like yours. My ability is not investigative, though it has been used to help the town.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="natureluvr" date=2017-09-27 06:21:01] [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-09-27 06:19:04] Oh god tigress I'm so sorry for all the times that I have been rude to you. Who would have been most suspicious though? Why wasn't natureluvr killed even though they have such a powerful ability? Are they necessarily town? [/quote] You can doubt me if you want however 1. Perhaps they thought someone would protect me 2. Perhaps someone else was more important to take out for whatever reason and 3. If my ability is all used up it wouldn't be helpful anymore. [/quote] Or someone directed the attack away from you and aimed it at a person they thought would turn up as mafia.
natureluvr wrote on 2017-09-27:
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-09-27:

You can doubt me if you want however 1. Perhaps they thought someone would protect me 2. Perhaps someone else was more important to take out for whatever reason and 3. If my ability is all used up it wouldn't be helpful anymore.

Or someone directed the attack away from you and aimed it at a person they thought would turn up as mafia.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@.@

What was THAT thing? WOW.

<3 tigress! Sad to see you go. You had some interesting insights! :/

And Neko... wow. That sucks.

And it was proven that Natur was right. Hinumi flipped Scum. But the mods gave us clues that someone was bussing. I think I'll go and do some leg work based on who voted yesterday, but today is slated to be super busy irl (at work).

If anyone does some Reads, please ping me directly? I'd appreciate it :)

A side note - the three types of abilities (active, passive and ethereal) I think we just witnessed an ethereal one -imo. Thoughts?

Also, normally Mafia/Rebels can only take out one target right? Sooo, the only abilities I know of that can take out two at night (from past experience) are "triggered" abilities. Like, for example, if a pair of players are paired up - say Lovers, or if they are a "bomb", or a "hunter" (who can take someone out with them) etc, etc,etc. There is also the chance that a Townie/researcher is a Vigilante (or the like) and can make their own kills at night.

Since we don't know the roles that were assigned, or how they were modified for this game, we can only make guesses based on the evidence before us.

Hinumi was a rebel. Natur didn't die, Neko and tigeress did. 1 successful lynch, 2 night kills.
@.@

What was THAT thing? WOW.

<3 tigress! Sad to see you go. You had some interesting insights! :/

And Neko... wow. That sucks.

And it was proven that Natur was right. Hinumi flipped Scum. But the mods gave us clues that someone was bussing. I think I'll go and do some leg work based on who voted yesterday, but today is slated to be super busy irl (at work).

If anyone does some Reads, please ping me directly? I'd appreciate it :)

A side note - the three types of abilities (active, passive and ethereal) I think we just witnessed an ethereal one -imo. Thoughts?

Also, normally Mafia/Rebels can only take out one target right? Sooo, the only abilities I know of that can take out two at night (from past experience) are "triggered" abilities. Like, for example, if a pair of players are paired up - say Lovers, or if they are a "bomb", or a "hunter" (who can take someone out with them) etc, etc,etc. There is also the chance that a Townie/researcher is a Vigilante (or the like) and can make their own kills at night.

Since we don't know the roles that were assigned, or how they were modified for this game, we can only make guesses based on the evidence before us.

Hinumi was a rebel. Natur didn't die, Neko and tigeress did. 1 successful lynch, 2 night kills.
Aso, remember, bussing isn't just about who voted, but who was arguing FOR someone to be lynched.

Who voted (recap Day 3):

(Against tigress)
@/dandelionfires

(Against Shimmerwing)
@/Hinumi (flipped scum)
@/CrowDazzle
@/dandelionfires (changed to tigress)

(Against Hinumi)
@/natureluvr (first accusd Hinumi)
@/Cheshly
@/CrystalRush
@/StormDreamer
@/tigressRising (rip :/ previously heavily suspected wrongly)
@/Reiark
@/FliptheFrog
@/Shimmerwing
@/Syceris

No Vote/Abstained:
@/NekoMikki (now rip)
@/raviolimalioli (retired from play)
@/ KatofCheshire
@/Drakenhart (abtained)
Aso, remember, bussing isn't just about who voted, but who was arguing FOR someone to be lynched.

Who voted (recap Day 3):

(Against tigress)
@/dandelionfires

(Against Shimmerwing)
@/Hinumi (flipped scum)
@/CrowDazzle
@/dandelionfires (changed to tigress)

(Against Hinumi)
@/natureluvr (first accusd Hinumi)
@/Cheshly
@/CrystalRush
@/StormDreamer
@/tigressRising (rip :/ previously heavily suspected wrongly)
@/Reiark
@/FliptheFrog
@/Shimmerwing
@/Syceris

No Vote/Abstained:
@/NekoMikki (now rip)
@/raviolimalioli (retired from play)
@/ KatofCheshire
@/Drakenhart (abtained)
That was..... Runesworn's dark history. We bend the rule sometimes, you see.

Shade, possess. :)
That was..... Runesworn's dark history. We bend the rule sometimes, you see.

Shade, possess. :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Shimmerwing and Syceris made their votes for Hinumi after the bussing post was made so I dont think it's one of them. Looking into everyone else, Cheshly was the odd one out imo
Shimmerwing and Syceris made their votes for Hinumi after the bussing post was made so I dont think it's one of them. Looking into everyone else, Cheshly was the odd one out imo
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 106 107