oops ninja'd
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

@tigressRising
Going back could help us with tomorrow though! As stated before, these are my scum reads.
Dawnbreeze - sus because they wanted to lynch an "active" player and then lynch voted someone not very active at all.
Neko - came in kind of like they were defending dawn, then decided to lynch them.
Shimmerwing - i found there answers to the questioner sus, let me know if you want me to quote them again
FlipTheFrog - I've actually kind of changed my mind on this one, I think they're just newb
Heronwing - didn't want to bandwagon on a lynch train, seems to be bandwagoning on a lynch train.
@tigressRising
Going back could help us with tomorrow though! As stated before, these are my scum reads.
Dawnbreeze - sus because they wanted to lynch an "active" player and then lynch voted someone not very active at all.
Neko - came in kind of like they were defending dawn, then decided to lynch them.
Shimmerwing - i found there answers to the questioner sus, let me know if you want me to quote them again
FlipTheFrog - I've actually kind of changed my mind on this one, I think they're just newb
Heronwing - didn't want to bandwagon on a lynch train, seems to be bandwagoning on a lynch train.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly Re-reading sounds like a good idea then. I'll have to do that tomorrow though - I have homework I need to finish right now. I'll come back when I'm done to see if there's been new developments before deciding if I want to vote tonight or not.
@Cheshly Re-reading sounds like a good idea then. I'll have to do that tomorrow though - I have homework I need to finish right now. I'll come back when I'm done to see if there's been new developments before deciding if I want to vote tonight or not.
gWy7Gj5.png
@Cheshly
I was too lazy to read through the thread, but I remembered Rei was kinda more active

@StarCookies
A roleblock? Protector role? Doublevoter? Mod abilities? We may never know.
@Cheshly
I was too lazy to read through the thread, but I remembered Rei was kinda more active

@StarCookies
A roleblock? Protector role? Doublevoter? Mod abilities? We may never know.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon

[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-09-24 20:09:29] I wouldn't do that. Once people have scumreads fixed on you defending yourself makes you seem even more scummy. Also I'm not sure, but I might have some sort of ethereal Tangle didn't tell me about? Like maybe I'm gonna survive the lynch? I don't know, her pm is weird and this game is b// after all. [/quote] I uh...can you explain this?
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-09-24:
I wouldn't do that. Once people have scumreads fixed on you defending yourself makes you seem even more scummy.

Also I'm not sure, but I might have some sort of ethereal Tangle didn't tell me about? Like maybe I'm gonna survive the lynch? I don't know, her pm is weird and this game is b// after all.

I uh...can you explain this?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
[quote name="NekoNikki" date=2017-09-24 20:31:43] [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-09-24 20:09:29] I wouldn't do that. Once people have scumreads fixed on you defending yourself makes you seem even more scummy. Also I'm not sure, but I might have some sort of ethereal Tangle didn't tell me about? Like maybe I'm gonna survive the lynch? I don't know, her pm is weird and this game is b// after all. [/quote] I uh...can you explain this? [/quote] Basically Tangle sent me a pm about how I'm not gonna die and there's 'no bloody starfall'? I'm really confused too.
NekoNikki wrote on 2017-09-24:
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-09-24:
I wouldn't do that. Once people have scumreads fixed on you defending yourself makes you seem even more scummy.

Also I'm not sure, but I might have some sort of ethereal Tangle didn't tell me about? Like maybe I'm gonna survive the lynch? I don't know, her pm is weird and this game is b// after all.

I uh...can you explain this?

Basically Tangle sent me a pm about how I'm not gonna die and there's 'no bloody starfall'? I'm really confused too.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon

Want the explanation on the lynch thing, btw.
Want the explanation on the lynch thing, btw.
alWiqh6.png
Sorry, I forgot to specify, I'm kinda multitasking like I said. ;w;
Sorry, I forgot to specify, I'm kinda multitasking like I said. ;w;
alWiqh6.png
Guys, you are such flooders~ XD

Voted for Tanglefire, because why not?! XD XD XD

By the way, @Tanglefire, previously someone said something like "each mafia members kill one people at night". Is that so? Or do they meet and agree on the death of one person?
Guys, you are such flooders~ XD

Voted for Tanglefire, because why not?! XD XD XD

By the way, @Tanglefire, previously someone said something like "each mafia members kill one people at night". Is that so? Or do they meet and agree on the death of one person?
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107