Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@CrystalRush Yurei landed with a whoosh of air and the clinking of chains. She was on a steep cliff face, and she had to cling to the ropey tendrils to maintain her balance. The land was even more fascinating up close. The very ground seemed to squirm and heave around her, and with a closer look she could make out a multitude of crawling insects, burrowing rodents, and curling plants. The Plaguelands were teeming with life! It was a bit of a surprise, as it didn't look like the place could support life at all, but then again the place [i]was[/i] known for survival. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" The voice surprised Yurei so much that she almost lost her perch. She whipped around, and came face to face with [center][item=aspen gall dryad][/center]
@CrystalRush Yurei landed with a whoosh of air and the clinking of chains. She was on a steep cliff face, and she had to cling to the ropey tendrils to maintain her balance. The land was even more fascinating up close. The very ground seemed to squirm and heave around her, and with a closer look she could make out a multitude of crawling insects, burrowing rodents, and curling plants. The Plaguelands were teeming with life! It was a bit of a surprise, as it didn't look like the place could support life at all, but then again the place was known for survival.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The voice surprised Yurei so much that she almost lost her perch. She whipped around, and came face to face with

Aspen Gall Dryad
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@bonstrosity Lucy squirms into the slimy hole, delightedly squelching the muck between her toes. She was a plague dragon through and through, and pitting herself agains the elements in this way always brought a thrill. The hole, barely large enough to admit the fae, widened somewhat as she got further in. She pushed aside carrion beetles and squirming centipedes as she burrowed deeper. What could have made the hole? Was something living in here? Up ahead something glittered. She turned the corner, and there in front of her was [center][item=gilded decorative chest][/center]
@bonstrosity Lucy squirms into the slimy hole, delightedly squelching the muck between her toes. She was a plague dragon through and through, and pitting herself agains the elements in this way always brought a thrill.

The hole, barely large enough to admit the fae, widened somewhat as she got further in. She pushed aside carrion beetles and squirming centipedes as she burrowed deeper. What could have made the hole? Was something living in here? Up ahead something glittered.

She turned the corner, and there in front of her was

Gilded Decorative Chest
@
@
@3idolon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27055079][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270551/27055079_350.png[/img][/url] Although Heldeep is blind, he has a fantastic memory and sense of direction. The only reason he ended up in Lightning territory was because he suffered a head injury. But, he decided to stay and is now the clan's mapmaker (and telepath, because of his other ability). "I heard that Plague is allowing explorers to venture into their territory to learn about their lands! Since my maps for parts the Scarred Wasteland are surprisingly poor, I'd love to explore [b]amidst the teeth (#72)[/b] and take some notes, if that's alright." (If you could, could you make the writing focus less on sight? If not, I could choose another dragon. Thank you for hosting this event!)
@3idolon
27055079_350.png
Although Heldeep is blind, he has a fantastic memory and sense of direction. The only reason he ended up in Lightning territory was because he suffered a head injury. But, he decided to stay and is now the clan's mapmaker (and telepath, because of his other ability).
"I heard that Plague is allowing explorers to venture into their territory to learn about their lands! Since my maps for parts the Scarred Wasteland are surprisingly poor, I'd love to explore amidst the teeth (#72) and take some notes, if that's alright."
(If you could, could you make the writing focus less on sight? If not, I could choose another dragon. Thank you for hosting this event!)
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@3idolon

i think i'll do a search of 72 :D
@3idolon

i think i'll do a search of 72 :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@3idolon Crimson really needs to take a vacation, so why not check out plague! something seems to be calling her at area 5. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35952213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359523/35952213_350.png[/img] [/url]
@3idolon

Crimson really needs to take a vacation, so why not check out plague! something seems to be calling her at area 5.

35952213_350.png
@Draconequis Ah! Someone picked 72 right before you! Would you like to pick another map number? Also don't forget to introduce Darwin in the thread XD
@Draconequis Ah! Someone picked 72 right before you! Would you like to pick another map number? Also don't forget to introduce Darwin in the thread XD
@
@
Yurei stared at the creature in shock. What was a Dryad doing so far away from home?
But getting scared by a sudden voice was not like her! She did the scaring!
"I'm here to abduct you!" she said, tickling the dryad and lifting her into the air as she looked for somewhere else to explore
@/3idolon
Yurei stared at the creature in shock. What was a Dryad doing so far away from home?
But getting scared by a sudden voice was not like her! She did the scaring!
"I'm here to abduct you!" she said, tickling the dryad and lifting her into the air as she looked for somewhere else to explore
@/3idolon
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
@FKcoffee The bones flew into the air, scooped up and thrown by his wildly digging claws. He could hear them pattering down around him as he continued to dig, the ground around him now a swath of discarded femurs, ribs, and cracked tibias. The scent that drew him forward was bright and intoxicating. He could hear the tinkle of glass as bones knocked against whatever it was down below. Finally he felt the rough texture of broken bone give way to something smooth. It was a cache of something... he picked up one of the objects. It was smooth and tapered, a glass vial, a strip of metal embracing the neck and base. At the top there was a cork. Without any hesitation Geryon undid the stopper and took a whiff of the contents. Undoubtedly he'd found [center][item=health potion] x 10[/center]
@FKcoffee The bones flew into the air, scooped up and thrown by his wildly digging claws. He could hear them pattering down around him as he continued to dig, the ground around him now a swath of discarded femurs, ribs, and cracked tibias.

The scent that drew him forward was bright and intoxicating. He could hear the tinkle of glass as bones knocked against whatever it was down below. Finally he felt the rough texture of broken bone give way to something smooth. It was a cache of something... he picked up one of the objects. It was smooth and tapered, a glass vial, a strip of metal embracing the neck and base. At the top there was a cork.

Without any hesitation Geryon undid the stopper and took a whiff of the contents. Undoubtedly he'd found

Health Potion x 10
@
@
@CrazyassBat Conlaoch breathed deeply of the fetid air as soon as he crossed into the Plaguelands. He was no stranger to the Wandering Contagion, it was practically the neighbor of his own home after all, and he lost no time in setting a course through the maze of tendrils and pulsing roots that erupted from the ground in every direction. As he was crossing a dry riverbed a mass of bones caught his eye. They looked fresh. Maybe they were indicators of a plentitude of prey, or a predator worth battling. He leaned down to get a closer look, the smoke of his breath causing the bones to crack apart and reveal their marrow. He dug through them carefully. It was some sort of ungulate, a carrioncorn perhaps. Beneath the bones was a patch of rich earth, fed by the decay, and growing in a multitude of purple caps and stalks he found [center][item=leechroot mushroom] x 30[/center]
@CrazyassBat Conlaoch breathed deeply of the fetid air as soon as he crossed into the Plaguelands. He was no stranger to the Wandering Contagion, it was practically the neighbor of his own home after all, and he lost no time in setting a course through the maze of tendrils and pulsing roots that erupted from the ground in every direction.

As he was crossing a dry riverbed a mass of bones caught his eye. They looked fresh. Maybe they were indicators of a plentitude of prey, or a predator worth battling. He leaned down to get a closer look, the smoke of his breath causing the bones to crack apart and reveal their marrow. He dug through them carefully. It was some sort of ungulate, a carrioncorn perhaps. Beneath the bones was a patch of rich earth, fed by the decay, and growing in a multitude of purple caps and stalks he found

Leechroot Mushroom x 30
@
@
@3idolon Theta slowly starts to get up with her 2 familiars at her side and looks towards the small Wildclaw and asks "Which way towards the water." The Wildclaw tuns and point to the northwest. "It's a fairly long walk that way but once you're there you will see the cool crisp sea." he says in a happy manor. Theta then turns to him and asks "I'm not very good with finding my way around here would you mind leading us a little ways as to not get lost again please." He then nods in agreement and starts walking. "This should cut our trip time in half." Theta thinks to herself. Now as the group of four travel across the Scarred Wastelands Thetas kelpi suddenly falls down into a slimy hole. Theta then jumps down after them. With that once the kelpi is found the two decide to search the area for a new way out.

Number 4 please.
@3idolon Theta slowly starts to get up with her 2 familiars at her side and looks towards the small Wildclaw and asks "Which way towards the water." The Wildclaw tuns and point to the northwest. "It's a fairly long walk that way but once you're there you will see the cool crisp sea." he says in a happy manor. Theta then turns to him and asks "I'm not very good with finding my way around here would you mind leading us a little ways as to not get lost again please." He then nods in agreement and starts walking. "This should cut our trip time in half." Theta thinks to herself. Now as the group of four travel across the Scarred Wastelands Thetas kelpi suddenly falls down into a slimy hole. Theta then jumps down after them. With that once the kelpi is found the two decide to search the area for a new way out.

Number 4 please.
?pWsc_=party.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26