@ninquebrethil
@Mokuroh
@pureblood
@ladylilitu
@KnightYumi
@RhondaTheCat
@siskiyou

You have all been added to my pinglist!

Working on an update post right now - may be a while as I am currently battling the world's worst tension headache.
@Yagine
@ninquebrethil
@Mokuroh
@pureblood
@ladylilitu
@KnightYumi
@RhondaTheCat
@siskiyou

You have all been added to my pinglist!

Working on an update post right now - may be a while as I am currently battling the world's worst tension headache.
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@Cakeless Congrats on getting those Eggs! Could I be pinged when you hatch them?
@Cakeless Congrats on getting those Eggs! Could I be pinged when you hatch them?
AqaqXxe.png
@Cakeless

Ohhh! That's amazing! And exciting!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@Cakeless

Ohhh! That's amazing! And exciting!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
@Cakeless

Congrats! Please put me on the pinglist for when you hatch all of them!
@Cakeless

Congrats! Please put me on the pinglist for when you hatch all of them!
Update + Plans

Hey guys! I have pinged everyone on the pinglist for this, because this will be the last update until the hatchday (or a few days before.) The hatchday for these eggs is going to be January 1st 2018. so we still have a few months to wait.

I was considering collecting more than 99 eggs, but I think that I'm just going to concentrate on expanding my lair enough to fit these dragons in. I can currently hold 60 dragons, so I'll need to buy at least 50 more spaces, probably more in case of new dragons.

I won't be pinging everyone for these updates, since it's not going to be very exciting to see me expand my lair little by little. I will however update this thread occasionally with my progress, so feel free to subscribe if you wish to see those updates.

The other reason for me pinging everyone now is to check that everyone who asked to be on the pinglist still wants to be pinged for the hatching event. If you don't reply to this thread, I will assume that you would still like a ping. Feel free to ask me to take you off though, I won't be offended, I promise!

Finally, as for the sales of the hatchlings and such - I will be selling most of what hatches. I have had a bit of interest already in these babies, however I won't be reserving spots or anything right now. I honestly have no idea how I am going to even approach selling - but that's a problem for future me. So don't worry, everyone who wants a hatchling is more than likely to get one.

Sorry for the wall of text. This wasn't my intention!

tl dr: No updates for a while, see bold for important points.

Update + Plans

Hey guys! I have pinged everyone on the pinglist for this, because this will be the last update until the hatchday (or a few days before.) The hatchday for these eggs is going to be January 1st 2018. so we still have a few months to wait.

I was considering collecting more than 99 eggs, but I think that I'm just going to concentrate on expanding my lair enough to fit these dragons in. I can currently hold 60 dragons, so I'll need to buy at least 50 more spaces, probably more in case of new dragons.

I won't be pinging everyone for these updates, since it's not going to be very exciting to see me expand my lair little by little. I will however update this thread occasionally with my progress, so feel free to subscribe if you wish to see those updates.

The other reason for me pinging everyone now is to check that everyone who asked to be on the pinglist still wants to be pinged for the hatching event. If you don't reply to this thread, I will assume that you would still like a ping. Feel free to ask me to take you off though, I won't be offended, I promise!

Finally, as for the sales of the hatchlings and such - I will be selling most of what hatches. I have had a bit of interest already in these babies, however I won't be reserving spots or anything right now. I honestly have no idea how I am going to even approach selling - but that's a problem for future me. So don't worry, everyone who wants a hatchling is more than likely to get one.

Sorry for the wall of text. This wasn't my intention!

tl dr: No updates for a while, see bold for important points.

Can't wait! I love mass hatches :)
Can't wait! I love mass hatches :)
I seriously can't wait for the mass hatch! It'll be so fun!
I seriously can't wait for the mass hatch! It'll be so fun!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
ahhhhhh so happy for you
ahhhhhh so happy for you
TvGyETb.gif
Good luck with your lair expansion! I'll send over and tresure I can!!
Good luck with your lair expansion! I'll send over and tresure I can!!
mHUvNoS.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34