Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Boss' Beach Party Mafia Discussion
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 418 419
i understand the goodfeels on grim but i'm not sure it's ai
i understand the goodfeels on grim but i'm not sure it's ai
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="@TheNightDancer" date=2017-07-24 12:10:08] [quote name="@/Ambrose" date=2017-07-24 10:45:01] /Stanari drudd, grimmistress, yourself, FM84, cheshly probably town poly, firo, moonwater, varikset, nightdancer have me questioning some motivation behind certain sentiments that keep me from putting them in town pile atm, or i havent seen enough of them to be comfortable with them [/quote] A bit late on this one, but could I ask what the sentiments you're questioning on the second list of players are? [/quote] im not home and probably wont be home before lockdown, so excuse the brevity Varikset - haven't seen enough (i like the votecount post but its hardly enough for me to go aha! town) Firo - im not super fond of her resignation re: niathria, especially in the sense that she was like 'well niathria is unhelpful townie but we might as well lynch her anyways cause we wont know it until post lockdown.' There's a lot of fair points in the case against niathria which they point out but I think the case is more gray than it looks, and and i think Firo should also know that the case is more gray than it looks. tl;dr nia is a dubious vote and Firos motivations re: niathria lynch when it was a topic was dubious to me also Moonwater - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2239643/46#post_28496882]pretty rapidly backed the three major lynch wagons,[/url] weird semantics emphasis re: niathria (reliable/unreliable = town/scum) and 'was/is' debate, said [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2239643/70#post_28501089]maybe consider other lynch targets[/url] but then parked a vote on niathria anyways. Overall im not sure how to read their scumhunting or intentions and its making me uncomfortable. Poly - honestly i agree with him a lot on most of the things in this thread but, unlike my Same Hat moments with Stan, this just makes me feel like hes playing me hes probably not but still TheNightDancer - you've gone back and forth for me, and posts like this: [quote name="TheNightDancer" date=2017-07-24 06:32:00] Even more whoa, where did this FM sus come from? Also this whole Niathria/Morifinde thing is getting a little more worrisome. People finding each other mutually town makes sense but buddying like that is iffy. Also potentially a 'two newbies struggling together' type thing? [/quote] despite the context, make me feel a little iffy on you still. There's no harm in finding someone sus, even if other people do not. This is healthy for the thread, imho, especially with someone so controversial or people being widely townread. hey, curious, why didnt you ask why i have some of those people townread? since you're interested in my 'second tier on the readlist' so to speak.
@TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-07-24:
@/Ambrose wrote on 2017-07-24:
/Stanari
drudd, grimmistress, yourself, FM84, cheshly probably town

poly, firo, moonwater, varikset, nightdancer have me questioning some motivation behind certain sentiments that keep me from putting them in town pile atm, or i havent seen enough of them to be comfortable with them
A bit late on this one, but could I ask what the sentiments you're questioning on the second list of players are?

im not home and probably wont be home before lockdown, so excuse the brevity

Varikset - haven't seen enough (i like the votecount post but its hardly enough for me to go aha! town)

Firo - im not super fond of her resignation re: niathria, especially in the sense that she was like 'well niathria is unhelpful townie but we might as well lynch her anyways cause we wont know it until post lockdown.' There's a lot of fair points in the case against niathria which they point out but I think the case is more gray than it looks, and and i think Firo should also know that the case is more gray than it looks. tl;dr nia is a dubious vote and Firos motivations re: niathria lynch when it was a topic was dubious to me also

Moonwater - pretty rapidly backed the three major lynch wagons, weird semantics emphasis re: niathria (reliable/unreliable = town/scum) and 'was/is' debate, said maybe consider other lynch targets but then parked a vote on niathria anyways. Overall im not sure how to read their scumhunting or intentions and its making me uncomfortable.

Poly - honestly i agree with him a lot on most of the things in this thread but, unlike my Same Hat moments with Stan, this just makes me feel like hes playing me

hes probably not but still

TheNightDancer - you've gone back and forth for me, and posts like this:
TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-07-24:
Even more whoa, where did this FM sus come from? Also this whole Niathria/Morifinde thing is getting a little more worrisome. People finding each other mutually town makes sense but buddying like that is iffy. Also potentially a 'two newbies struggling together' type thing?

despite the context, make me feel a little iffy on you still. There's no harm in finding someone sus, even if other people do not. This is healthy for the thread, imho, especially with someone so controversial or people being widely townread.

hey, curious, why didnt you ask why i have some of those people townread? since you're interested in my 'second tier on the readlist' so to speak.
jvTgQEX.png
[quote name="Stanari" date=2017-07-24 13:48:26] [quote name="M00nKnight" date=2017-07-24 13:45:31] @ Stanari Why do you think I'm scum? [/quote] i daycopped you [/quote] hmm
Stanari wrote on 2017-07-24:
M00nKnight wrote on 2017-07-24:
@ Stanari Why do you think I'm scum?
i daycopped you
hmm
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@druddigon8

If you would read the forward pages you'd see why Nia managed to get so many votes. They claimed that they were a killing role and amongst other things just kill off FM.

@Niathria

I fail to see what sleep has to do with it? Since you replied to other posts but not my questions, but okay.
And I think that Alphanix has decided to vote either bc she also found you sus (but I don't think she expressed that much?) but could also be sheeping.

And asking 'who I'll be going after next' is pointless since we have yet to see replies form others as the day isn't over yet and there will be new days, but most active players by now have other sus reads, mostly M00n and Alpha (being the popular bandwagons as well)
@druddigon8

If you would read the forward pages you'd see why Nia managed to get so many votes. They claimed that they were a killing role and amongst other things just kill off FM.

@Niathria

I fail to see what sleep has to do with it? Since you replied to other posts but not my questions, but okay.
And I think that Alphanix has decided to vote either bc she also found you sus (but I don't think she expressed that much?) but could also be sheeping.

And asking 'who I'll be going after next' is pointless since we have yet to see replies form others as the day isn't over yet and there will be new days, but most active players by now have other sus reads, mostly M00n and Alpha (being the popular bandwagons as well)
im down for a m00nKnight lynch tbh

@stanari im not really getting good vibes from moonwater rn after going back through her posts
im down for a m00nKnight lynch tbh

@stanari im not really getting good vibes from moonwater rn after going back through her posts
jvTgQEX.png
[quote name="@GrimMistress" date=2017-07-24 13:51:27] @/druddigon8 If you would read the forward pages you'd see why Nia managed to get so many votes. They claimed that they were a killing role and amongst other things just kill off FM. [/quote] ...guess I really should read those 70+ pages
@GrimMistress wrote on 2017-07-24:
@/druddigon8

...guess I really should read those 70+ pages
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon8

Mmm imo it'd really help you, since in the earlier stages of the old pages a lot of people were online that seem inactive now due to timezones.
(I personally just search the thread with forum search by poster after I do a quick skim bc there's no way I remember all the details when I'm making posts xD)
@Druddigon8

Mmm imo it'd really help you, since in the earlier stages of the old pages a lot of people were online that seem inactive now due to timezones.
(I personally just search the thread with forum search by poster after I do a quick skim bc there's no way I remember all the details when I'm making posts xD)
[quote name="Ambrose" date=2017-07-24 13:51:04] Poly - honestly i agree with him a lot on most of the things in this thread but, unlike my Same Hat moments with Stan, this just makes me feel like hes playing me [/quote]BC I obviously care what you think of me lmao. Interesting though.
Ambrose wrote on 2017-07-24:
Poly - honestly i agree with him a lot on most of the things in this thread but, unlike my Same Hat moments with Stan, this just makes me feel like hes playing me
BC I obviously care what you think of me lmao. Interesting though.

Praise the sun! \o/
@Druddigon8
I like emojis :3 they portray a lot when it is just text of how a person actually is feeling about a situation. You notice that I use more when I am happy/casually chatting. It is a sign that I mean no harm and I related to your situation. Also when I "threaten" FM84, no emojis. I was pretty much had my mind made up. Emojis are considered fluff by most, and I respect that.

As for town? I was using my abilities the best way I saw fit. FM84 after my final threat completely by pass to answer. Then Moonwater popped in instantly afterwards...
hmm... I call that impeccable timing. If FM84 is town and I am Mafia then why would I be so concerned about killing someone with every intention to troll the town? I would have just let her keep going. I wanted help and she wasn't giving it to me or anyone.
@Druddigon8
I like emojis :3 they portray a lot when it is just text of how a person actually is feeling about a situation. You notice that I use more when I am happy/casually chatting. It is a sign that I mean no harm and I related to your situation. Also when I "threaten" FM84, no emojis. I was pretty much had my mind made up. Emojis are considered fluff by most, and I respect that.

As for town? I was using my abilities the best way I saw fit. FM84 after my final threat completely by pass to answer. Then Moonwater popped in instantly afterwards...
hmm... I call that impeccable timing. If FM84 is town and I am Mafia then why would I be so concerned about killing someone with every intention to troll the town? I would have just let her keep going. I wanted help and she wasn't giving it to me or anyone.
r4hwcLV.png
@stanari You're lying.
@stanari You're lying.
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 418 419