Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [IvW] Who Let the Ghosts Out?
1 2 3 4 5
@raiccoon I would love to join! I love games of mafia.
@raiccoon I would love to join! I love games of mafia.
@raiccoon

Can I spectate? Thanks! :)
@raiccoon

Can I spectate? Thanks! :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
8 spots open~
8 spots open~
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Players: @leremis @TheNightDancer @Crumbleless @Journey @GeriVl @Twistedstripe @Moonwater @Valgami @FM84 @Warriorgirl1234 @CuriousLoli Replacements: @Amyatzu Spectators: @DuskyAether @Harpies @Starongie @halinor @kirkfan2255 @Kallistrate @italicised @timetot @Zyxyz @Tufira @heartcrusher1 @LucidWhispers @Aishea @Nevros @Tanglefire Hello everyone! The game will start in 2 hours. I have edited the set up to accommodate the smaller number of players, as changed the lockdown time. The current set-up is as follows: [list][*]Cop: Results are "Ghost" or "not Ghost;" 3p will return "not Ghost" [*]Doctor: May heal one player every night, but may not target the same person consecutively. [*]Vanilla Town: No abilities [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Goon: No abilities [*]Vanilla Goon[/list] Lockdowns have been changed from 10FR - 1 FR Time to 11FR - 2 FR Time. I hope this doesn't make too much of a difference :P I'll start sending out the rolecards (and QT / Discord links as needed) now, so ping me for my attention!
Players: @leremis @TheNightDancer @Crumbleless @Journey @GeriVl @Twistedstripe @Moonwater @Valgami @FM84 @Warriorgirl1234 @CuriousLoli
Replacements: @Amyatzu
Spectators: @DuskyAether @Harpies @Starongie @halinor @kirkfan2255 @Kallistrate @italicised @timetot @Zyxyz @Tufira @heartcrusher1 @LucidWhispers @Aishea @Nevros @Tanglefire

Hello everyone! The game will start in 2 hours. I have edited the set up to accommodate the smaller number of players, as changed the lockdown time.

The current set-up is as follows:
  • Cop: Results are "Ghost" or "not Ghost;" 3p will return "not Ghost"
  • Doctor: May heal one player every night, but may not target the same person consecutively.
  • Vanilla Town: No abilities
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town

• Vanilla Goon: No abilities
  • Vanilla Goon

Lockdowns have been changed from 10FR - 1 FR Time to 11FR - 2 FR Time. I hope this doesn't make too much of a difference :P

I'll start sending out the rolecards (and QT / Discord links as needed) now, so ping me for my attention!
@Raiccoon
Can I sign up?
@Raiccoon
Can I sign up?
@Nightfleet the game already started, unfortunately, but we could always use subs if you want to sign up for that?
@Nightfleet the game already started, unfortunately, but we could always use subs if you want to sign up for that?
@raiccoon
You can add me as a replacement. Not sure if they'll be needed but it's great to have some on hand I suppose ^^
@raiccoon
You can add me as a replacement. Not sure if they'll be needed but it's great to have some on hand I suppose ^^
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou thank you! I'll add you to the list~
@Byou thank you! I'll add you to the list~
1 2 3 4 5