Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Charms Class: Closed
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
ahhhhh so many wonderful dragons and my Jedha still won in her category, i'm so honoured :3 congrats to all the other winners!!
ahhhhh so many wonderful dragons and my Jedha still won in her category, i'm so honoured :3 congrats to all the other winners!!
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Congratulations everyone. It was hard judging so many wonderful entries.
Congratulations everyone. It was hard judging so many wonderful entries.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Woohoo, I'm so proud of my pretty noodle derg :D Thanks @LadyRenee and all of the other judges for your hard work and for running a great contest. Thanks to the other participants too, it was fun scrolling through and seeing all of the entries!
Woohoo, I'm so proud of my pretty noodle derg :D Thanks @LadyRenee and all of the other judges for your hard work and for running a great contest. Thanks to the other participants too, it was fun scrolling through and seeing all of the entries!
Congrats to all the winners, and thank you to LadyRenee and all their helpers for a great event! :D
Congrats to all the winners, and thank you to LadyRenee and all their helpers for a great event! :D
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
It was fun and difficult to judge all of these many, many great entries. Congrats to the winners and congrats to everyone for having amazing dragons!
It was fun and difficult to judge all of these many, many great entries. Congrats to the winners and congrats to everyone for having amazing dragons!
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@RachelAmber
Thank you very much. I am pleased with the way she turned out. I mean that Savannah really looks good and works well with the Okapi.

@LadyRenee
Thank you for a lovely and amazing event this year. And the judges did well too. I saw a lot of the entries and I would have had a hard time judging this too. You are are just awesome.
@RachelAmber
Thank you very much. I am pleased with the way she turned out. I mean that Savannah really looks good and works well with the Okapi.

@LadyRenee
Thank you for a lovely and amazing event this year. And the judges did well too. I saw a lot of the entries and I would have had a hard time judging this too. You are are just awesome.
@gwendolyn Thank you so much. I wish it had went as smoothly as I planned but that unexpected 2nd event threw me,and the sheer volume of entries here, as well. Your dragon, however was an easy pick, I laughed when I saw it- spot on.
No, back to sending prizes!
@gwendolyn Thank you so much. I wish it had went as smoothly as I planned but that unexpected 2nd event threw me,and the sheer volume of entries here, as well. Your dragon, however was an easy pick, I laughed when I saw it- spot on.
No, back to sending prizes!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LadyRenee
LOL thank you again. I ran this type of event last year when we had the wildlife theme, I did them as daily events and judged daily to try to avoid being overburdened at the end but then I was basing it on the 2015 version of the event as well. So that's my two cents lol.
@LadyRenee
LOL thank you again. I ran this type of event last year when we had the wildlife theme, I did them as daily events and judged daily to try to avoid being overburdened at the end but then I was basing it on the 2015 version of the event as well. So that's my two cents lol.
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41