Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Sorcha's Wand Contest: JUDGING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://spoonuniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/202/2016/06/giphy-52.gif[/img] [size=6][u][b]THE RESULTS ARE IN!![/b] [/u][/size][/center] [b]Grand Prize: [/b]2d- @Airdanteine - In Progress 3d- @Xarina - sent [b]Most Realistic: [/b]2d- @Quinineer - sent 3d- @Dragonscorch - Sent [b]Most Resourceful [/b]2d- @SpiceWitch - sent 3d- @Carmillo - sent [b]Most Thoughtful [/b]2d-@JinxMoonstone for The Lost Wand of the Icewarden - sent 3d-@Darthiel for their "Ebony Wood" Wand - sent [b]Most Lucky [/b]2d- @Silverpine - sent 3d- @Miryenne - sent @LadyKnightKatsa, @Syceris, you two also did an amazing job! It was an EXTREMELY tight contest, which is why it took so long to judge. Therefore, I will be rewarding you both with a consolation prize. Please PM me for your prize. :) [i][b]Due to the fact that some people are away, please PM me to let me know you are able to receive your prize so that I may get them out of storage. This way all these prizes will not clutter up my inventory while I wait for the crossroads to be accepted. Thank you![/b] [/i] Thank you all for participating! You are all amazing! <3
giphy-52.gif
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

Grand Prize:
2d- @Airdanteine - In Progress
3d- @Xarina - sent

Most Realistic:
2d- @Quinineer - sent
3d- @Dragonscorch - Sent

Most Resourceful
2d- @SpiceWitch - sent
3d- @Carmillo - sent

Most Thoughtful
2d-@JinxMoonstone for The Lost Wand of the Icewarden - sent
3d-@Darthiel for their "Ebony Wood" Wand - sent

Most Lucky
2d- @Silverpine - sent
3d- @Miryenne - sent

@LadyKnightKatsa, @Syceris, you two also did an amazing job! It was an EXTREMELY tight contest, which is why it took so long to judge. Therefore, I will be rewarding you both with a consolation prize. Please PM me for your prize. :)

Due to the fact that some people are away, please PM me to let me know you are able to receive your prize so that I may get them out of storage. This way all these prizes will not clutter up my inventory while I wait for the crossroads to be accepted. Thank you!

Thank you all for participating! You are all amazing! <3

@EbonyBadger

OMGGGGGGG

I WAS SO WORRIED CAUSE THERE WAS SO MANY GOOD ENTRIES BUT OMGGGGG

Thank you all so much! Thank you judges, thank you Ebony and special thanks to my beautiful Fire Flight Rising Discord members for critiquing the wand!
@EbonyBadger

OMGGGGGGG

I WAS SO WORRIED CAUSE THERE WAS SO MANY GOOD ENTRIES BUT OMGGGGG

Thank you all so much! Thank you judges, thank you Ebony and special thanks to my beautiful Fire Flight Rising Discord members for critiquing the wand!
is5IYGR.png 54fGwwZ.png
@EbonyBadger

Thank you, and congratulations to all winners! :)
@EbonyBadger

Thank you, and congratulations to all winners! :)
ngw7WrY.png
Thank you! Great job to all the entrants!
Thank you! Great job to all the entrants!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Woot! Congrats everyone. :D

This was such a creative contest and all the entries were so cool to see, there were so many I liked.
Woot! Congrats everyone. :D

This was such a creative contest and all the entries were so cool to see, there were so many I liked.
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9