1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Stanari
Please sign me up as a substitute! ;P
@Stanari
Please sign me up as a substitute! ;P
94z8Ial.gif christmas tidings

tumblr_inline_njw5j3gVXY1qg2i5p.gif bibbidibobbidiboo idunnowhattodo
@Eialyne
You could always sign up as a replacement and see how hard it is to follow along?

@anika @Winterreise
Thanks <3

@GiroGirl723
I don't take lists via post; please PM me!

@RaikuKawisa @StormDragon21
Could I have your pronouns please?
@Eialyne
You could always sign up as a replacement and see how hard it is to follow along?

@anika @Winterreise
Thanks <3

@GiroGirl723
I don't take lists via post; please PM me!

@RaikuKawisa @StormDragon21
Could I have your pronouns please?
MM82e8q.png
(Sorry for double ping, people who I pinged above.)

@Ambrose, @Leremis, @Alphadragon, @FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera, @LibreNoctre, @StormDragon21, @Journey, @Gwendolyn, @TrickingFate, @Tsaiah, @ThisOneIsBlue, @polygone, @mrsnegcol, @Wintrymix, @Mithent, @Shougoney, @SweetToothArt, @GiroGirl723, @carpha, @Firo, @Varikset, @Katsra, @Widmo, @ValkyrieDragon, @luxmold, @Snowpea, @DuskyFlareon, @Oricole, @RaikuKawisa, @Warriorgirl1234, @Winterreise, @blanketgender, @Warriorgirl1234 @crateshya @Rosetta248 @AureaImperatrix @StormDreamer @deztora @SilverNight104 @MadisonFae @evosoul @Turquoiseturtle @sherlockgoldfish @Moonwater @drgnsX @Riverspell @Kalideoscope @Rangiku @Aeroden @Nerasis @Bearclaws @SmashedFish @helenehime @Druddigon8 @Lenox @Xoanon @Coolkid @chocollama

Hi. So originally this game was intended to start on Sunday and end on Saturday. However, we're not full, and even if we fill today that's probably not going to leave me enough time to set up the role randomization.

Instead, I'm delaying the planned start by a day. MMM will run from Monday to Sunday. Sorry if this screws up your plans, but I hadn't accounted for things filling this much slower than last year. Role PMs will hopefully go out Sunday afternoon or evening (I'm hoping the start of Wavecrest will get us another wave, no pun intended, of players).
(Sorry for double ping, people who I pinged above.)

@Ambrose, @Leremis, @Alphadragon, @FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera, @LibreNoctre, @StormDragon21, @Journey, @Gwendolyn, @TrickingFate, @Tsaiah, @ThisOneIsBlue, @polygone, @mrsnegcol, @Wintrymix, @Mithent, @Shougoney, @SweetToothArt, @GiroGirl723, @carpha, @Firo, @Varikset, @Katsra, @Widmo, @ValkyrieDragon, @luxmold, @Snowpea, @DuskyFlareon, @Oricole, @RaikuKawisa, @Warriorgirl1234, @Winterreise, @blanketgender, @Warriorgirl1234 @crateshya @Rosetta248 @AureaImperatrix @StormDreamer @deztora @SilverNight104 @MadisonFae @evosoul @Turquoiseturtle @sherlockgoldfish @Moonwater @drgnsX @Riverspell @Kalideoscope @Rangiku @Aeroden @Nerasis @Bearclaws @SmashedFish @helenehime @Druddigon8 @Lenox @Xoanon @Coolkid @chocollama

Hi. So originally this game was intended to start on Sunday and end on Saturday. However, we're not full, and even if we fill today that's probably not going to leave me enough time to set up the role randomization.

Instead, I'm delaying the planned start by a day. MMM will run from Monday to Sunday. Sorry if this screws up your plans, but I hadn't accounted for things filling this much slower than last year. Role PMs will hopefully go out Sunday afternoon or evening (I'm hoping the start of Wavecrest will get us another wave, no pun intended, of players).
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari
Oops, kind of lost track. She/her.
@Stanari
Oops, kind of lost track. She/her.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Damn, dip in interest from last year :T
Damn, dip in interest from last year :T
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Not so much a dip in interest as more people opting to replace/spectate, I think. (Scared everyone away lol.)
@FloatingInSpace
Not so much a dip in interest as more people opting to replace/spectate, I think. (Scared everyone away lol.)
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari

well yeah, dip in participation interest. There's plenty of interest if the lists are anything to go by, it's just that it's more fun to watch people run around in circles and tear out their hair than actually be the ones running in circles.
@Stanari

well yeah, dip in participation interest. There's plenty of interest if the lists are anything to go by, it's just that it's more fun to watch people run around in circles and tear out their hair than actually be the ones running in circles.
uCR5SCW.png
@Stanari He/him
@Stanari He/him
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@Stanari

I can switch to be a player. I'm just worried about activity since it's almost end of my senior year ^^;.
@Stanari

I can switch to be a player. I'm just worried about activity since it's almost end of my senior year ^^;.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Stanari
If you really need players I can switch to player >.>
@Stanari
If you really need players I can switch to player >.>
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15