Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | One At A Time Challenge!
ONE AT A TIME
A Challenge
I'll jazz this up when I get on a laptop.

Ever find yourself broke, with fifty Gen1 projects but no money to complete them with? Do you spend hours combing through the forums and the AH and doing absolutely nothing productive with said time?

This might just save you.

RULES
Set up a few 'completion parameters'. If all of these are met, you are done with a dragon. These parameters can be anything-- Must be L25, or fully gened, or with tons of art and lore. Anything you want on every dragon, put on that list.
Choose one dragon to focus on. This should be one that you are attached to-- A permanent dragon as opposed to random fodder.
If you don't find yourself willing or excited to perfect it, exalt it! It's torture to be stuck with one you don't love.
DON'T SPEND THE MONEY ON ANYTHING BUT THAT DRAGON. This is the most vital rule. Yes, you can spend with the goal of making profit, but that is the only exception.
When you are done, move on to another! When you're done with your entire lair, you can roll in the dragon cash you can make now that you don't have to spend it on your dragons.

That's about it! Best of luck!
ONE AT A TIME
A Challenge
I'll jazz this up when I get on a laptop.

Ever find yourself broke, with fifty Gen1 projects but no money to complete them with? Do you spend hours combing through the forums and the AH and doing absolutely nothing productive with said time?

This might just save you.

RULES
Set up a few 'completion parameters'. If all of these are met, you are done with a dragon. These parameters can be anything-- Must be L25, or fully gened, or with tons of art and lore. Anything you want on every dragon, put on that list.
Choose one dragon to focus on. This should be one that you are attached to-- A permanent dragon as opposed to random fodder.
If you don't find yourself willing or excited to perfect it, exalt it! It's torture to be stuck with one you don't love.
DON'T SPEND THE MONEY ON ANYTHING BUT THAT DRAGON. This is the most vital rule. Yes, you can spend with the goal of making profit, but that is the only exception.
When you are done, move on to another! When you're done with your entire lair, you can roll in the dragon cash you can make now that you don't have to spend it on your dragons.

That's about it! Best of luck!
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
When my impulse control is so bad I need a challenge to make me save money >.< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30049279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300493/30049279_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Gilgamesh. He needs eliminate. [LIST=1] [*]Only buy hatchlings, no shortcuts with adult fodder [*]Sell ALL the baldwin mats. No spending the new item fees! [*]You stay out of that raffle forum, young man [/LIST]
When my impulse control is so bad I need a challenge to make me save money >.<

30049279_350.png

This is Gilgamesh. He needs eliminate.
  1. Only buy hatchlings, no shortcuts with adult fodder
  2. Sell ALL the baldwin mats. No spending the new item fees!
  3. You stay out of that raffle forum, young man
transcatcher.png