Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Design Your Own Wind Rep!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Gratz to the winners! Twas a totally fun contest. <3

Also... I dunno about you guys... but I'm totally recycling everything I wrote for another dragon, ahaha! Can't wait to find a suitable "Epitaph." :D
Gratz to the winners! Twas a totally fun contest. <3

Also... I dunno about you guys... but I'm totally recycling everything I wrote for another dragon, ahaha! Can't wait to find a suitable "Epitaph." :D
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
Cool! I won the scry! :D
Cool! I won the scry! :D
Oh my gosh! I am so, so happy I won for that song at the end, because I accidentally put a tune to it and it has been stuck in my head since yesterday afternoon! Please save me

But yes, this all works out well. I have been planning all week to reuse this lore for the first-gen wind girl I already have. She was my first-ever hatch, so I'm actually rather relieved I don't have to choose between her and this dragon!

Congratulations to all of the winners and honorable mentions! Thanks for a fun week!
Oh my gosh! I am so, so happy I won for that song at the end, because I accidentally put a tune to it and it has been stuck in my head since yesterday afternoon! Please save me

But yes, this all works out well. I have been planning all week to reuse this lore for the first-gen wind girl I already have. She was my first-ever hatch, so I'm actually rather relieved I don't have to choose between her and this dragon!

Congratulations to all of the winners and honorable mentions! Thanks for a fun week!
C3AfaWX.pngnCFIQSX.pngXlzHrOT.png 7j2QAB9.pngPLijDTF.png
oh yay, I'm up there ^^

this was a lot of fun, thanks for hosting the event! And congrats to the winners - I saw a lot of really good writethings as the week went by, I'm glad to have found out about this.
oh yay, I'm up there ^^

this was a lot of fun, thanks for hosting the event! And congrats to the winners - I saw a lot of really good writethings as the week went by, I'm glad to have found out about this.
congratulations to the winners! this was fun to take part in.
congratulations to the winners! this was fun to take part in.
Honorable Mention? For what I think is one of my weakest entries? Heck yes.

Oh, it's gonna be torture trying to find Willa, but what can I do about it amirite? Anyways, congratulations to all the other winners and honorable mentions!
Honorable Mention? For what I think is one of my weakest entries? Heck yes.

Oh, it's gonna be torture trying to find Willa, but what can I do about it amirite? Anyways, congratulations to all the other winners and honorable mentions!
quill.png
I have to say this was one of the most memorable contests I've participated in. Kudos to Amariel and everyone else who designed this. Thank you all so much!
I have to say this was one of the most memorable contests I've participated in. Kudos to Amariel and everyone else who designed this. Thank you all so much!
je1KGwo.png
Congratulations to the winners!

Now to find an appropriate dragon to use all this lore I came up with...........
Congratulations to the winners!

Now to find an appropriate dragon to use all this lore I came up with...........
0mgcUEp.jpg
@queenmedusozoa haha don't be hard on yourself, I really like your entry there! And obviously the judges did too. :P You gave a lot of good reasoning for your choices.

but also you have me cracking up with your edits omg
@queenmedusozoa haha don't be hard on yourself, I really like your entry there! And obviously the judges did too. :P You gave a lot of good reasoning for your choices.

but also you have me cracking up with your edits omg
C3AfaWX.pngnCFIQSX.pngXlzHrOT.png 7j2QAB9.pngPLijDTF.png
congrats to the winners!
congrats to the winners!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46