Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tune's FR Quests.
1 2 3
Yougan & a few other G1s sold over the night which gives me some more gems to my collection, I'm almost done with getting enough for my move to plague haha.
Gonna be difficult to hold onto it & pretend it doesn't exist.
Yougan & a few other G1s sold over the night which gives me some more gems to my collection, I'm almost done with getting enough for my move to plague haha.
Gonna be difficult to hold onto it & pretend it doesn't exist.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
With the new AH finaly being here I have after 3 weeks of waiting (because I seriously hate having 50-100+ expired auction messages) started put things up. Many famimliars have sold today and I have completed my first money goal. I now have 1,500g in my vault that will be used for my vacation in Plague on May 10th.

Here's to hoping I can keep getting stuff sold over the days.
With the new AH finaly being here I have after 3 weeks of waiting (because I seriously hate having 50-100+ expired auction messages) started put things up. Many famimliars have sold today and I have completed my first money goal. I now have 1,500g in my vault that will be used for my vacation in Plague on May 10th.

Here's to hoping I can keep getting stuff sold over the days.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
U P D A T E:

By a chance of extreme luck I managed to buy my dream dragon last night! I thus completed my money goal, however my fundings for Imset's genes took the hit as they were part of the offer for my dream dragon.

I am still able to move to Plague in 4 days but my beloved god of death will have to be postponed while I save up gems for him again.
  • New Treasure goal; Save up enough treasure to expand lair once more (800k) to have exactly 100 lair slots.

U P D A T E:

By a chance of extreme luck I managed to buy my dream dragon last night! I thus completed my money goal, however my fundings for Imset's genes took the hit as they were part of the offer for my dream dragon.

I am still able to move to Plague in 4 days but my beloved god of death will have to be postponed while I save up gems for him again.
  • New Treasure goal; Save up enough treasure to expand lair once more (800k) to have exactly 100 lair slots.

Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
The money goal for expanding the lair has been met.

New money goal is to save up treasure to convert to gems to gene Imset (because it's about time he's gened lol)
The money goal for expanding the lair has been met.

New money goal is to save up treasure to convert to gems to gene Imset (because it's about time he's gened lol)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Imset has gotten Iridescent!
After putting a ton of familiars onto the AH as well as selling tablets I don't need I have finaly scraped together 1,500 gems to give him his primary~

New goal is 1,200 gems to get alloy for him and thus completing my lovely son :3
Imset has gotten Iridescent!
After putting a ton of familiars onto the AH as well as selling tablets I don't need I have finaly scraped together 1,500 gems to give him his primary~

New goal is 1,200 gems to get alloy for him and thus completing my lovely son :3
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Imset has now gotten Alloy thanks to my best friend helping out with the last 60g and with this his gene goals are complete. My boy now only need an endless bio of art (but that's not really something I'll be actively working on haha)

Next dragon goal is a dragon I'll be buying.
Next gem goal is expanding apparel slots.
Imset has now gotten Alloy thanks to my best friend helping out with the last 60g and with this his gene goals are complete. My boy now only need an endless bio of art (but that's not really something I'll be actively working on haha)

Next dragon goal is a dragon I'll be buying.
Next gem goal is expanding apparel slots.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
The Imp boy is now home <3 (and I'm dead broke haha) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=469352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4694/469352_350.png[/img] [/url] next goal (treasure wise) is to Work on Lyra.
The Imp boy is now home <3
(and I'm dead broke haha)

469352_350.png

next goal (treasure wise) is to Work on Lyra.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]Today on January 4th, I had a G1 auction dragon be autobought and that means I got enough gems to give Lyra her final gene. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24709382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247094/24709382_350.png[/img] [/url] My girl of vanity is finaly complete and I can now focus my gems on other abyss children of mine~ (as any/all treasure I earn at the moment will be saved/used for my birthday mass hatch & raffle)[/center]
Today on January 4th, I had a G1 auction dragon be autobought and that means I got enough gems to give Lyra her final gene.

24709382_350.png

My girl of vanity is finaly complete and I can now focus my gems on other abyss children of mine~
(as any/all treasure I earn at the moment will be saved/used for my birthday mass hatch & raffle)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
*flops around*
Minor update for myself:

Dragon goals are now listed one gem & one treasure goal in the same post, because I like to see that I don't have to work on one dragon at a time, because heck that's so tiresome when you separate treasure/gems for different goals. 8)

Still want to unlock all apparel slots, but that'll have to wait until after I move back "Home" to Plague. So maybe starting in July? who knows...we'll see.
*flops around*
Minor update for myself:

Dragon goals are now listed one gem & one treasure goal in the same post, because I like to see that I don't have to work on one dragon at a time, because heck that's so tiresome when you separate treasure/gems for different goals. 8)

Still want to unlock all apparel slots, but that'll have to wait until after I move back "Home" to Plague. So maybe starting in July? who knows...we'll see.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]Minor update again, Galena got her companion comet today! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41887568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418876/41887568_350.png[/img] [/url] My very first comet I ever own and it's for a dragon I haven't even owned for more than a month. :P [s]Impulse buys that become spoiled permas are the best hehe[/s][/center]
Minor update again, Galena got her companion comet today!

41887568_350.png

My very first comet I ever own and it's for a dragon I haven't even owned for more than a month. :P
Impulse buys that become spoiled permas are the best hehe
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 3