Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Familiar Collection Quest
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Familiars this week:

Chalcedony Arcanist - Fest
Familiars this week:

Chalcedony Arcanist - Fest
Familiars this month: [Item=jade troodo][item=Crane Contraption][Item=styracavus][Item=armored iguanador][Item=styrantrum][Item=shardback minmi][Item=sunrise troodo][item=Agate Shadowbinder][Item=lowjaw minmi][item=Barkbound Construct][Item=iguanador][item=Cherry Blossom Strangler][item=Spiffy Sphinx][item=Frost Delver]
Familiars this month:
Jade Troodo Crane Contraption Styracavus Armored Iguanador Styrantrum Shardback Minmi Sunrise Troodo Agate Shadowbinder Lowjaw Minmi Barkbound Construct Iguanador Cherry Blossom Strangler Spiffy Sphinx Frost Delver
Familiars This Month: [item=Sumptuous Cape][item=Corvid Lamp][item=Fragile Flutterbun][item=Fluorite Windsinger][Item=maren harvester]
Familiars This Month:

Sumptuous Cape Corvid Lamp Fragile Flutterbun Fluorite Windsinger Maren Harvester
Familiars this month: [Item=ruched sojourner][Item=Ruche slug][Item=blue-footed eggull][item=eggull][item=deadly glamourtail][Item=Larimar Tidelord]
Familiars this month:

Ruched Sojourner Ruche Slug Blue-Footed Eggull Eggull Deadly Glamourtail Larimar Tidelord
Familiars this Month: [Item=kelp caretaker][Item=maren fisher][item=maren seahunter][item=Malachite Gladekeeper][item=Boneshard Jeweler]
Familiars this Month:

Kelp Caretaker Maren Fisher Maren Seahunter Malachite Gladekeeper Boneshard Jeweler
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rsMWPzt.png[/img][/center] [size=5]I have finally completed my bestiary - I've obtained every familiar within my means (skipping 17 retired/unobtainable familiars from the list) and awakened all the others through Fiona. To celebrate, I'm holding a raffle to benefit various banks, funds, and groups within Water flight.[/size] [b]How to Enter:[/b] [LIST] [*] Donate either treasure, gems, or usable items (if accepted) to various Water banks and funds, listed below. [*] If you wish to include a group that isn't on the list, please PM me. [*] Each 1k treasure, 1 gem, or equivalent amount you donate will get you one ticket in the raffle. This is on the honor system. [*] Please post here with how many tickets you are claiming and where you donated to. You may donate as often as you like during the raffle and make multiple posts claiming tickets. [*] You may also PM or CR treasure chests to me at the following rate: Gilded = 30 tickets, Iron = 8 tickets, Rusted = 1 ticket. These will be used for raffle prizes, and if excess chests are received I will auction them off and donate the proceeds to a Water bank/fund of my choice. [*] The raffle will run from [b]February 1st to February 28th[/b]. Drawing will occur on March 1st or within several days of that date. [*] Each person may win a maximum of one prize. Ticket numbers will be drawn by random generator and first drawn will have first choice, and so on. [*] Ticket spreadsheet link HERE (will be added when raffle starts). [/LIST] [b]Water Banks, Funds, and Groups[/b] [LIST] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd4/1634524]Water Dom Bank[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2355452]Gene Pool[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/1267799]Lionfish Foodbank[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl4/3016106]Welcome Whales[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2764257]Angelfish Apparel[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]Barracuda Battle Bank[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd4/2963078]Hibden Expansion[/url] [/LIST] [b]Prizes:[/b] [quote=2 Gem Familiars] [center][emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1] [size=4][b]Two [/b]gem familiars of your choice.[/size] [emoji=bestiary size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1][/center] [/quote] [quote=1 Gem Familiar] [center][emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1] [size=4][b]One [/b]gem familiar of your choice.[/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Eggs] [center][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][/center] [/quote] [quote=Wiggin' Out] [center][item=It's Wigs][/center] [/quote] [quote=Doggos] [center][item=Doggy Daycare][/center] [/quote] [quote=Battle Stones] [center][item=Eliminate][item=scratch][item=shred] [item=haste][item=rally][item=Ambush][item=Ambush] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][/center] [/quote] [quote=June '16 to May '17 Goblin Familiars] [center][item=Shining Goblin][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Blazing Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin] [item=Enduring Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin] [item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][/center] [/quote] [Quote=2016 Fest Pack] [center][item=diver crown][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=seawater savior] [item=water tome][item=water runestone][/center] [/quote] [Quote=Chests] [center][item=gilded decorative chest] x [b]??[/b] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x [b]??[/b] [item=rusted treasure chest] x [b]??[/b] Totals will be updated closer to end of raffle.[/center] [/quote] [quote=Food] [center][size=4]At least [b]500 [/b]points of each food type.[/size] [emoji=insect size=1] [emoji=meat size=1] [emoji=seafood size=1] [emoji=plant size=1][/center] [/quote] ----- [b][size=4]Pinglist[/size][/b] If you'd like to be placed on a weekly reminder pinglist until the end of the raffle, or if you want to be pinged a few days before the end of the raffle, please let me know! [b]Weekly Reminder Pinglist[/b] [b]Raffle Ending Pinglist[/b] ----- My Notes: - 2 gem fams (500g) - 1 gem fam (250g) - 2x noc eggs (have) 1x water egg (230k) - it's wigs box (have) - doggy daycare box (have) - battle stone pack w eliminate (have) - Pack of June 2016 - May 2017 Goblin familiars (have all but Crumbling, 98k) - 2016 fest pack - Diver crown (have), Warmwater Wanderers (have), water runestone (have), seawater savior (have), Water Tome (have), - chest and food pack Total Funds needed: G 500, 250 = 750g T 230k, 98k, chests = 328k+
rsMWPzt.png

I have finally completed my bestiary - I've obtained every familiar within my means (skipping 17 retired/unobtainable familiars from the list) and awakened all the others through Fiona. To celebrate, I'm holding a raffle to benefit various banks, funds, and groups within Water flight.

How to Enter:
  • Donate either treasure, gems, or usable items (if accepted) to various Water banks and funds, listed below.
  • If you wish to include a group that isn't on the list, please PM me.
  • Each 1k treasure, 1 gem, or equivalent amount you donate will get you one ticket in the raffle. This is on the honor system.
  • Please post here with how many tickets you are claiming and where you donated to. You may donate as often as you like during the raffle and make multiple posts claiming tickets.
  • You may also PM or CR treasure chests to me at the following rate: Gilded = 30 tickets, Iron = 8 tickets, Rusted = 1 ticket. These will be used for raffle prizes, and if excess chests are received I will auction them off and donate the proceeds to a Water bank/fund of my choice.
  • The raffle will run from February 1st to February 28th. Drawing will occur on March 1st or within several days of that date.
  • Each person may win a maximum of one prize. Ticket numbers will be drawn by random generator and first drawn will have first choice, and so on.
  • Ticket spreadsheet link HERE (will be added when raffle starts).

Water Banks, Funds, and Groups
Prizes:
2 Gem Familiars wrote:
Two gem familiars of your choice.

1 Gem Familiar wrote:
One gem familiar of your choice.

Eggs wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Wiggin' Out wrote:
It's Wigs

Doggos wrote:
Doggy Daycare

Battle Stones wrote:
Eliminate Scratch Shred
Haste Rally Ambush Ambush
Berserker Berserker Berserker

June 16 to May 17 Goblin Familiars wrote:
Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin
Enduring Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin
Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Crumbling Goblin

2016 Fest Pack wrote:
Diver Crown Warmwater Wanderers Seawater Savior
Water Tome Water Runestone

Chests wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest x ?? Iron Treasure Chest x ?? Rusted Treasure Chest x ??

Totals will be updated closer to end of raffle.

Food wrote:
At least 500 points of each food type.

Pinglist

If you'd like to be placed on a weekly reminder pinglist until the end of the raffle, or if you want to be pinged a few days before the end of the raffle, please let me know!

Weekly Reminder Pinglist

Raffle Ending Pinglist

My Notes:

- 2 gem fams (500g)
- 1 gem fam (250g)
- 2x noc eggs (have) 1x water egg (230k)
- it's wigs box (have)
- doggy daycare box (have)
- battle stone pack w eliminate (have)
- Pack of June 2016 - May 2017 Goblin familiars (have all but Crumbling, 98k)
- 2016 fest pack - Diver crown (have), Warmwater Wanderers (have), water runestone (have), seawater savior (have), Water Tome (have),
- chest and food pack

Total Funds needed:
G 500, 250 = 750g
T 230k, 98k, chests = 328k+

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22