Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 699 700 701 702 703 ... 706 707
@nebulatum Thanks so much! I finally got the thread all situated and I'm so excited to start this and my 100 Hatchling challenge. I'm going to be busy but it's worth it!
@nebulatum Thanks so much! I finally got the thread all situated and I'm so excited to start this and my 100 Hatchling challenge. I'm going to be busy but it's worth it!
RkwUj2W.png
Decided to come back around and work on this while the earth event is going! [center][u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/634#post_47646475]Training Fields[/url] l [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/634#post_47658921]Woodland Path[/url] l [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/634#post_47680474]Scorched Forest[/url] l [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/638#post_47998207]Sandswept Delta[/url] l Silk-Strewn Wreckage[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ajhKIhF.png[/img] [b][u][size=7][emoji=left wing size=1][color=red]Silk-Strewn Wreckage[/color][emoji=right wing size=1][/size][/u][/b] (11/29/2023 13:44) ___ (12/1/2023 12:06) [quote=Collecting][item=Colony Killifish] 99/99[/quote] [quote=Notable Drops]v Treasure v [item=wrapped trove]x33 [item=crystal emergence chest]x1 [item=stone shed chest]x2 [item=mountain mover chest]x1 v Familars v [item=blue hamble]x1 [item=shy bagwitch]x1 [item=silkmith]x2 [item=assassin bug]x2 [item=climbing catercroak]x2 [item=colony killer]x2 [item=nightsong bard]x1 [item=catercroak]x1 [item=roving jelly jewel]x1 [item=glow worm swarm]x1 [item=scarlet hamble]x1 [item=maple bagwitch]x2 [item=velvet buttersnake]x2 [item=regal silkmith]x1 v Battle v [item=minor health potion]x30 [item=thunder slash]x1 [item=scratch]x4 [item=shining might fragment]x1 [item=anticipate]x1 [item=frozen might fragment]x1 [item=charged acuity fragment]x1 [item=magical acuity fragment]x1 [item=meditate]x1 [item=fiery might fragment]x2 [item=blazing slash]x1 [item=fiery acuity fragment]x1 [item=congeal]x1 [item=shred]x1 [item=sap]x3 [item=disorient]x1 [item=aquatic might fragment]x1 [item=jungle slash]x1 [item=might fragment]x1 [item=shining acuity fragment]x1 [item=charged might fragment]x2 [item=aquatic acuity fragment]x1 [item=natural might fragment]x1 [item=earthen might fragment]x1 [item=earthen acuity fragment]x1 v Apparel v [item=jolly mushroom basket]x1 [item=jolly mushroom collar]x2 [item=jolly mushroom cap]x1 [item=jolly mushroom overalls]x1 [item=jolly mushroom frill]x1 [item=winterwatcher's arctic tail cozy]x1 [item=jolly mushroom capelet]x1 v Special v [item=vista: silk-strewn wreckage]x2 [item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)]x1 [item=scene: silk-strewn wreckage]x2 [item=nature runestone]x1 [item=tertiary gene: polkadot]x1 [/quote][/center]
Decided to come back around and work on this while the earth event is going!
Training Fields l Woodland Path l Scorched Forest l Sandswept Delta l Silk-Strewn Wreckage

ajhKIhF.png

Silk-Strewn Wreckage

(11/29/2023 13:44) ___ (12/1/2023 12:06)

Collecting wrote:
Colony Killifish
99/99

Notable Drops wrote:
v Treasure v

Wrapped Trove x33 Crystal Emergence Chest x1 Stone Shed Chest x2 Mountain Mover Chest x1

v Familars v

Blue Hamble x1 Shy Bagwitch x1 Silkmith x2 Assassin Bug x2 Climbing Catercroak x2 Colony Killer x2 Nightsong Bard x1 Catercroak x1 Roving Jelly Jewel x1 Glow Worm Swarm x1 Scarlet Hamble x1 Maple Bagwitch x2 Velvet Buttersnake x2 Regal Silkmith x1

v Battle v

Minor Health Potion x30 Thunder Slash x1 Scratch x4 Shining Might Fragment x1 Anticipate x1 Frozen Might Fragment x1 Charged Acuity Fragment x1 Magical Acuity Fragment x1 Meditate x1 Fiery Might Fragment x2 Blazing Slash x1 Fiery Acuity Fragment x1 Congeal x1 Shred x1 Sap x3 Disorient x1 Aquatic Might Fragment x1 Jungle Slash x1 Might Fragment x1 Shining Acuity Fragment x1 Charged Might Fragment x2 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x1 Natural Might Fragment x1 Earthen Might Fragment x1 Earthen Acuity Fragment x1

v Apparel v

Jolly Mushroom Basket x1 Jolly Mushroom Collar x2 Jolly Mushroom Cap x1 Jolly Mushroom Overalls x1 Jolly Mushroom Frill x1 Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy x1 Jolly Mushroom Capelet x1

v Special v

Vista: Silk-Strewn Wreckage x2 x1 Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage x2 Nature Runestone x1 Tertiary Gene: Polkadot x1
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
@DragonHeart2003 hey, good luck with wreckage ! i just finished mine in wreckage the other day, so i'm sending you all my extra luck \o/ (not to say i have any, haha)
@DragonHeart2003 hey, good luck with wreckage ! i just finished mine in wreckage the other day, so i'm sending you all my extra luck \o/ (not to say i have any, haha)
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
@nebulatum Thank you for the luck wishes, really hoping it goes well! I haven't done one of these in a couple years so I think working on them again may help with getting me motivated to work on flight rising things again haha. [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@nebulatum Thank you for the luck wishes, really hoping it goes well! I haven't done one of these in a couple years so I think working on them again may help with getting me motivated to work on flight rising things again haha.
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
@DragonHeart2003 well, hats off to you ! hope getting back into the game goes well too o>
@DragonHeart2003 well, hats off to you ! hope getting back into the game goes well too o>
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
Sound like the perfect challenge to get back to the Coliseum grind after a long hiatus! I've decided to make a personal thread to keep track of my progress.
Hopefully I can complete the challenge before NotN starts :0 Good luck everyone!
Sound like the perfect challenge to get back to the Coliseum grind after a long hiatus! I've decided to make a personal thread to keep track of my progress.
Hopefully I can complete the challenge before NotN starts :0 Good luck everyone!
IMG_0847.pngkVtLxAo.png
@Vosmikot dude, good luck! you definitely wont be able to finish the WHOLE challenge before NOTN (unless youve got some weird superpowers haha), but ill bet you can get through the first few venues. i always follow people's personal threads, so i'll be here to congratulate you when you're done!
@Vosmikot dude, good luck! you definitely wont be able to finish the WHOLE challenge before NOTN (unless youve got some weird superpowers haha), but ill bet you can get through the first few venues. i always follow people's personal threads, so i'll be here to congratulate you when you're done!
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
@nebulatum Thank you! ^o^ I guess grinding from dawn till dusk is not the best idea, so I'll try to get as far as possible and then finish the challenge later :]
@nebulatum Thank you! ^o^ I guess grinding from dawn till dusk is not the best idea, so I'll try to get as far as possible and then finish the challenge later :]
IMG_0847.pngkVtLxAo.png
@Vosmikot yeah, i wouldn't recommend that haha easy way to get burned out, & fast. take it slow!
@Vosmikot yeah, i wouldn't recommend that haha easy way to get burned out, & fast. take it slow!
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
[center]venue: [b][u]Silk-Strewn Wreckage[/u][/b] objective: [item=oats] [b]x99[/b] [rule] [size=4]the team:[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/687615/68761444.png[/img] [b]Zerato[/b], my glass cannon. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/503879/50387851.png[/img] [b]Varrett[/b], my heavy glass cannon. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/871425/87142464.png[/img] [b]Schwarzschild[/b], my heavy glass cannon. [rule] [center][size=4]and now, the results![/size][/center] [u][size=5]apparel[/size][/u] [item=jolly mushroom capelet][item=jolly mushroom overalls][item=jolly mushroom frill][item=][item=pretty aqua arm bow][item=winterwatcher's arctic boots] [rule] [u][size=5]familiars[/size][/u] [item=hornworm viperpillar][item=watchful viperpillar]x2 [item=silkmith]x4 [item=regal silkmith][item=mith spellstealer]x4 [item=mith loremaster]x3 [item=illumination crecko][item=striped crecko]x3 [item=maple bagwitch]x4 [item=shy bagwitch]x3 [item=catercroak][item=climbing catercroak][item=jelly jewel][item=roving jelly jewel][item=velvet buttersnake][item=sunset buttersnake][item=flighted molecricket]x2 [item=midnight lantern][item=chillriver bucktooth] [rule] [u][size=5]battle[/size][/u] [item=minor health potion]x28 [item=leaf bolt][item=frigid bolt][item=zephyr bolt]x2 [item=mist slash][item=rune slash][item=shroud][item=meditate]x2 [item=sap][item=contuse][item=scratch]x2 [item=shred]x3 [rule] [u][size=5]specialty[/size][/u] [item=primary sandsurge gene: sailfish]x2 [item=secondary aberration gene: spade][item=secondary sandsurge gene: marlin][item=tertiary banescale gene: skeletal][item=tertiary aether gene: flutter][item=tertiary auraboa gene: batty][item=tertiary gene: flecks][item=scene: silk-strewn wreckage]x2 [item=vista: silk-strewn wreckage] [rule] [u][size=5]others[/size][/u] [item=deepearth geode]x107 [item=wrapped trove]x20 [item=spiral history chest]
venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
objective:
Oats
x99
the team:
68761444.png Zerato, my glass cannon.

50387851.png Varrett, my heavy glass cannon.

87142464.png Schwarzschild, my heavy glass cannon.

and now, the results!

apparel
Jolly Mushroom Capelet Jolly Mushroom Overalls Jolly Mushroom Frill Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
familiars
Hornworm Viperpillar Watchful Viperpillar x2 Silkmith x4 Regal Silkmith Mith Spellstealer x4 Mith Loremaster x3 Illumination Crecko Striped Crecko x3 Maple Bagwitch x4 Shy Bagwitch x3 Catercroak Climbing Catercroak Jelly Jewel Roving Jelly Jewel Velvet Buttersnake Sunset Buttersnake Flighted Molecricket x2 Midnight Lantern Chillriver Bucktooth
battle
Minor Health Potion x28 Leaf Bolt Frigid Bolt Zephyr Bolt x2 Mist Slash Rune Slash Shroud Meditate x2 Sap Contuse Scratch x2 Shred x3
specialty
Primary Sandsurge Gene: Sailfish x2 Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin Tertiary Banescale Gene: Skeletal Tertiary Aether Gene: Flutter Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Batty Tertiary Gene: Flecks Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage x2 Vista: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
others
Deepearth Geode x107 Wrapped Trove x20 Spiral History Chest
1 2 ... 699 700 701 702 703 ... 706 707