Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 11 gems, putting my total to 3322 gems :D

It seem things sell a bit less, probably because peoples are waiting for the revamp of the AH :o

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 11 gems, putting my total to 3322 gems :D

It seem things sell a bit less, probably because peoples are waiting for the revamp of the AH :o

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
I'm up to 109k treasure and 809 gems. More than halfway! Woohoo!
@Edra
I'm up to 109k treasure and 809 gems. More than halfway! Woohoo!
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Congrats for passing the halfway mark @theplait13 :D
Congrats for passing the halfway mark @theplait13 :D
[b]Abe Sapien Fandragon Progress [/b] Day: 18 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30210900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302110/30210900_350.png[/img] [/url] Got him Saturn! Just one more gene to go. I'm still hemming and hawing over apparel, may just end up getting him Water festival apparel instead of trying to shove him in armor, however appropriate it may be to his character. [u]Current Treasure: [/u] 30,394/356,000
Abe Sapien Fandragon Progress

Day: 18

30210900_350.png

Got him Saturn! Just one more gene to go. I'm still hemming and hawing over apparel, may just end up getting him Water festival apparel instead of trying to shove him in armor, however appropriate it may be to his character.

Current Treasure:
30,394/356,000
uoVfMZU.png
Days Into Quest: 314

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR released two new familiars , bringing the total number of familiars on the site to 522.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect materials for the Sweetheart Swan, and then the new coliseum familiars. Today a Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse, Crimson Emperor, and an Emerald Webwing dropped.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp. I also have the new Enamored Swan brewing at the moment, so it should be done tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 289G today from selling 1 Skin, 1 Ghost Manticore, , 1 Ultraram, and 660 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 314

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR released two new familiars , bringing the total number of familiars on the site to 522.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect materials for the Sweetheart Swan, and then the new coliseum familiars. Today a Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse, Crimson Emperor, and an Emerald Webwing dropped.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp. I also have the new Enamored Swan brewing at the moment, so it should be done tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 289G today from selling 1 Skin, 1 Ghost Manticore, , 1 Ultraram, and 660 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

The swans are beautifuls :D
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

The swans are beautifuls :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
It was a pleasant surprise to see that live update post hiding under the welcome week post.
@Edra
Thanks! :)
It was a pleasant surprise to see that live update post hiding under the welcome week post.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, updates like that are always cool :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, updates like that are always cool :D
saving
/100 Materials
/100 Others
To HOARDD SALEEE!! :D
saving
/100 Materials
/100 Others