Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 430 431
[b][center]Fire Sprite Quest![/center][/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1594.png[/img][/center] [b]Once:[/b] ~Three weeks ago I had enough for a Fire Sprite, but suddenly there were none at the AH and once they came up again they nearly doubled in price D: Frustrated i bought a Lightning Sprite. But I still want the Fire Spirte.. [b]Update:[/b] I sold a huge amount of stuff. Like all the stuff. I have 3500gems more than before. Is it enough already? *__* We will see. I never before traded treasure for gems, but I'll look into it now. Vault Stats 15.May [b]Treasure:[/b] 3.500.000 (gets updated every 500k) [b]Gems:[/b] 7.100g (gets updated every 100 gems) Current offers: None Ping: @Edra
Fire Sprite Quest!
1594.png

Once: ~Three weeks ago I had enough for a Fire Sprite, but suddenly there were none at the AH and once they came up again they nearly doubled in price D: Frustrated i bought a Lightning Sprite.
But I still want the Fire Spirte..

Update: I sold a huge amount of stuff. Like all the stuff. I have 3500gems more than before. Is it enough already? *__* We will see. I never before traded treasure for gems, but I'll look into it now.

Vault Stats 15.May
Treasure: 3.500.000 (gets updated every 500k)
Gems: 7.100g (gets updated every 100 gems)

Current offers: None

Ping: @Edra
EyNZJJl.gif
Good luck with your quest @Tidemaiden :D

You already have a good bunch of gems and treasures, so maybe it won't take you too long to get the Fire Sprite :D
Good luck with your quest @Tidemaiden :D

You already have a good bunch of gems and treasures, so maybe it won't take you too long to get the Fire Sprite :D
Wind Sprite Quest
Day: 6 + 7

Recap: I got dragged into a family trip yesterday for the entire day since it was a Saturday + a national holiday (Buddha's Birthday). But when I got back hom late last night, an item (Sea Mother Chest) was sold on the AH! ^^ So today + yesterday, I made a total of 44910 treasure.

Vault Stats
Treasures Saved Up: 244873 t
Gems Saved Up: 1200 g

Reminder
I do not vault my gems until I have at least 100 gems out of vault. Currently I have 90 gems out.

Main Post
Pinged: @Edra @StardustDr4gon @QueenParda
Wind Sprite Quest
Day: 6 + 7

Recap: I got dragged into a family trip yesterday for the entire day since it was a Saturday + a national holiday (Buddha's Birthday). But when I got back hom late last night, an item (Sea Mother Chest) was sold on the AH! ^^ So today + yesterday, I made a total of 44910 treasure.

Vault Stats
Treasures Saved Up: 244873 t
Gems Saved Up: 1200 g

Reminder
I do not vault my gems until I have at least 100 gems out of vault. Currently I have 90 gems out.

Main Post
Pinged: @Edra @StardustDr4gon @QueenParda
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
That's great @HowlingGale, your quest is progressing well :D
That's great @HowlingGale, your quest is progressing well :D
@Edra awesome progress!
@Edra awesome progress!
dhJpGiJ.gif
Thank you @Catpuccino :D

I'm glad too of the progress I'm making : that mean things goes smoothly for now :D
Thank you @Catpuccino :D

I'm glad too of the progress I'm making : that mean things goes smoothly for now :D
@Edra very true! I'm gonna be leveling fodder all week so hopefully by the end I'll have some good cash to show for it c:
@Edra very true! I'm gonna be leveling fodder all week so hopefully by the end I'll have some good cash to show for it c:
dhJpGiJ.gif
He he ^^

Ah, good luck for your fodder leveling @Catpuccino :D
He he ^^

Ah, good luck for your fodder leveling @Catpuccino :D
@Edra haha thanks!! Good luck getting those gems :D
@Edra haha thanks!! Good luck getting those gems :D
dhJpGiJ.gif
You're welcome @Catpuccino ^^

He he, thank you :D

Good luck for you too :D
You're welcome @Catpuccino ^^