Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 430 431
[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 479/489 familiars since the last time I posted!

10 left now! Time to go for a big goal of mine: Golden Idol here I come!

DO NOT PING ME!
[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 479/489 familiars since the last time I posted!

10 left now! Time to go for a big goal of mine: Golden Idol here I come!

DO NOT PING ME!
shop_banner.png

Treasure for gene projects - done! Now all that's left is to brew all the genes, although I spent so many of my reserve Baldwin mats for NotN ;_; so I have to melt some crap down first.

SCROLLS: I have a couple of gene projects that I need scrolls for. They're for my dragons Duke (my David Bowie fandragon), Parvaneh (my birthday dragon from this year), and this GenOne (my legacy starter).

PROGRESS: most of these need to be brewed, I need so many mats first
Duke - (scry) Skink, Toxin, Spines
Parvaneh - (scry) Skydancer, Poison
GenOne - (scry) Nocturne, Skink, Toxin, Scales
Cash money total for these projects (with dom discount for MP things): 1.091.500t
Cash money reserved for these projects: 900.000t 1.091.500t

Treasure for gene projects - done! Now all that's left is to brew all the genes, although I spent so many of my reserve Baldwin mats for NotN ;_; so I have to melt some crap down first.

SCROLLS: I have a couple of gene projects that I need scrolls for. They're for my dragons Duke (my David Bowie fandragon), Parvaneh (my birthday dragon from this year), and this GenOne (my legacy starter).

PROGRESS: most of these need to be brewed, I need so many mats first
Duke - (scry) Skink, Toxin, Spines
Parvaneh - (scry) Skydancer, Poison
GenOne - (scry) Nocturne, Skink, Toxin, Scales
Cash money total for these projects (with dom discount for MP things): 1.091.500t
Cash money reserved for these projects: 900.000t 1.091.500t
uPXdQfI.png
Good luck for getting the mats you need for brewing @annadandelion ^^
Good luck for getting the mats you need for brewing @annadandelion ^^
With the new year resolutions, I realized I have nothing to save up for gem wise as all my genes will be bought. Soo I'm gonna save up for year 1 apparel. --------------------------------------- [center][size=5]GOAL [item=frigid fugitive shackles] Lowest Price: 6850g Savings: 647g[/center][/size] Wooooo.
With the new year resolutions, I realized I have nothing to save up for gem wise as all my genes will be bought.

Soo I'm gonna save up for year 1 apparel.

GOAL
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Lowest Price: 6850g
Savings: 647g

Wooooo.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
So, finally, I managed to get the remaining gems, so I've got Glimmer for Davis! Yay! He looks like this now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17948642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179487/17948642_350.png[/img] [/url] Next, getting Petals for Victor. It's been a while since you've seen him, and he's changed a little bit... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3294727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32948/3294727_350.png[/img] [/url] Yes, that's right, he's a Pearlcatcher now. I've got 25k (sorry, bought a gene yesterday) treasure, and 4 gems. It's going to take an age. @Edra
So, finally, I managed to get the remaining gems, so I've got Glimmer for Davis! Yay! He looks like this now:

17948642_350.png

Next, getting Petals for Victor. It's been a while since you've seen him, and he's changed a little bit...

3294727_350.png

Yes, that's right, he's a Pearlcatcher now.

I've got 25k (sorry, bought a gene yesterday) treasure, and 4 gems. It's going to take an age.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
i bought a light sprite and a speedy so now ... here we go, boss familiars are also a work in progress lmao [item=red-footed akirbeak] i've been keeping an eye on ah prices so i'm looking to pay around 7mil or 8.5kg savings are at 1.8m / 1.5kg (the gems are so hard to hold onto, i've gened up 2 projects just these last two weeks orz)
i bought a light sprite and a speedy so now ... here we go, boss familiars are also a work in progress lmao

Red-Footed Akirbeak

i've been keeping an eye on ah prices so i'm looking to pay around 7mil or 8.5kg

savings are at 1.8m / 1.5kg (the gems are so hard to hold onto, i've gened up 2 projects just these last two weeks orz)
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
Your dragons look great @theplait13 :D

Good luck for getting the genes you need ^^
Your dragons look great @theplait13 :D

Good luck for getting the genes you need ^^
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The second update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made some treasure and gems off the auction house. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 910,000 / 2,965,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 450 / 20,475 Familiars - 102/489. I got a death's-head stag from the coliseum and a tropical caiman from Baldwin. [item=death's-head stag][item=tropical caiman] Chests - 26/100. I got fourteen rusted chests from familiars. I'm really close to getting some iron chests, though! [item=rusted treasure chest] I'm pretty proud of my progress in only two days! I'm even prouder that I managed to get so many stacks of food to sell during NotN. xD
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The second update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made some treasure and gems off the auction house. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 910,000 / 2,965,000
icon_gems.png 450 / 20,475

Familiars - 102/489. I got a death's-head stag from the coliseum and a tropical caiman from Baldwin.
Death's-Head Stag Tropical Caiman

Chests - 26/100. I got fourteen rusted chests from familiars. I'm really close to getting some iron chests, though!
Rusted Treasure Chest

I'm pretty proud of my progress in only two days! I'm even prouder that I managed to get so many stacks of food to sell during NotN. xD
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Days Into Quest: 273

New Familiar Status
The Steelhound dropped while grinding, so I now have 441 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Also had a Coppercoil Creeper drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Pinkerton gave me a Bramble Guardian.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 49G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel and 1 Clattercog Engineer. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8249G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 273

New Familiar Status
The Steelhound dropped while grinding, so I now have 441 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Also had a Coppercoil Creeper drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Pinkerton gave me a Bramble Guardian.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 49G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel and 1 Clattercog Engineer. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8249G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 430 431