Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 430 431
@Krosulhah

No problem! I don't plan to exalt them without waitin a few weeks first, heh. ^^
@Krosulhah

No problem! I don't plan to exalt them without waitin a few weeks first, heh. ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin
Ok! I've messaged a friend about holding a dragon for 5 minutes or so while I hatch, name and exalt my nest because honestly I am way too attached to my entire lair xD
@Sallin
Ok! I've messaged a friend about holding a dragon for 5 minutes or so while I hatch, name and exalt my nest because honestly I am way too attached to my entire lair xD
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@Krosulhah

Ha! I know the feeling. ^^
@Krosulhah

Ha! I know the feeling. ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin ahh dang I missed out on the male mirror. Congrats on reaching your goal!
@Sallin ahh dang I missed out on the male mirror. Congrats on reaching your goal!
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
[center]Birthday Bash Chest Collection! 1000 Goal: Reached! 2000 Goal: Reached! 3000 Goal: 2200! Egg Goal: 3! [item= Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item= Unhatched Wind Egg] [item= Unhatched Lightning Egg][/center]
Birthday Bash Chest Collection!
1000 Goal: Reached!
2000 Goal: Reached!
3000 Goal: 2200!
Egg Goal: 3! Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Sallin

Ah omg that's a weird set of colors on the little bugger. Not that it matters, if you set up a CR I'll gladly buy him (& thanks for remembering me!)
@Sallin

Ah omg that's a weird set of colors on the little bugger. Not that it matters, if you set up a CR I'll gladly buy him (& thanks for remembering me!)
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
[center][size=5]Update 53[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 360 / 463 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I had some really busy weeks and sometimes even forgot to sell my daily stuff. But that's not too important when you see what new Familiars I've gotten in the last week! Okay, the Butter Caiman is not too exciting, but I was delighted when I got it from a chest. But the countless days of hunting finally paid off and I was able to get one of the Skink Familiars! That's a huuuge achievement for me! <3 I didn't think I could get one before I'm done with the Cobra's. xD I will now continue to gather for the other skinks and then I may attempt to get the other hard Baldwin Familiars - the Waveskimmers. My Fishing skill is pretty low, but I will get there some day. ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Butter Caiman] [item=Conjoined Skink] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (15.052 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 1,39m. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 41/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 68/90) [*]Hunting for Skinks to brew the [b]Anomalous Skink[/b] (Juvenile Prairie Skink 4/10) (Weird Purple Skink 6/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber @SkyesBride @Nixifer[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]frozenpumpkin[/b], [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b], [b]Nixifer[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 53

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 360 / 463

I had some really busy weeks and sometimes even forgot to sell my daily stuff. But that's not too important when you see what new Familiars I've gotten in the last week! Okay, the Butter Caiman is not too exciting, but I was delighted when I got it from a chest.
But the countless days of hunting finally paid off and I was able to get one of the Skink Familiars! That's a huuuge achievement for me! <3 I didn't think I could get one before I'm done with the Cobra's. xD
I will now continue to gather for the other skinks and then I may attempt to get the other hard Baldwin Familiars - the Waveskimmers. My Fishing skill is pretty low, but I will get there some day.

New Familiars:
Butter Caiman Conjoined Skink

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (15.052 icon_gems.png + 1,39m. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 41/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 68/90)
  • Hunting for Skinks to brew the Anomalous Skink (Juvenile Prairie Skink 4/10) (Weird Purple Skink 6/10)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, frozenpumpkin, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu, Nixifer and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 229

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 45G from selling 1 Granite Thresh, and 70 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price is 1850G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 229

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 45G from selling 1 Granite Thresh, and 70 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price is 1850G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've made a good progress, that's great @Pinselohr ^^

Good luck for getting the gems needed for your familiar @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You've made a good progress, that's great @Pinselohr ^^

Good luck for getting the gems needed for your familiar @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 430 431