Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 430 431
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][Anker post][/URL] [b]Current goal:[/b] [item=frost delver] 9999 g [b]Current funds towards the goal:[/b] 1.345.851 t 6.356 g 8017/9999 = 80,18 % Please do not ping me.[/center]
[Anker post]
Current goal:
Frost Delver
9999 g

Current funds towards the goal:
1.345.851 t
6.356 g
8017/9999 = 80,18 %

Please do not ping me.
shop_banner.png
Update of the day

I got 3 gems, meaning I now have 2574 gems :D

That's probably because some sales went off the AH ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 3 gems, meaning I now have 2574 gems :D

That's probably because some sales went off the AH ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Ultimate goal: getting a light sprite

First goal: get a snapper breed change

Need: lair expansions

(Wow
Ultimate goal: getting a light sprite

First goal: get a snapper breed change

Need: lair expansions

(Wow
boIu4p9.png
[center]Hickory, Dickory, Dock Update ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/156#post_21230377]x[/url])[/center] I have Hickory! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27516852][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275169/27516852_350.png[/img][/url] Aaaah my team is complete. :D Just need to wait for Hickory to grow up and finish training my lovely trio. (Dickory is level 12, and Dock is level 11, so I'm super close.)
Hickory, Dickory, Dock Update (x)
I have Hickory!
27516852_350.png
Aaaah my team is complete. :D Just need to wait for Hickory to grow up and finish training my lovely trio. (Dickory is level 12, and Dock is level 11, so I'm super close.)
“blaireau’s
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 01/30/17[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green]On Time[/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] 265k (+265k) 30029g (+4811g) [/center] Hey-o everyone~ Back with an update! I've hit another milestone of 30k gems! Converted over the 2mil treasure I had to gems and been doing some serious buying and reselling when I can. I'm been hitting the Coli when I get tired of trolling the AH for cheap deals, too. I've also been trying to pad out my bestiary when I can't stand to do either anymore. No buying allowed, so I've been trading and brewing familiars. It's a nice distraction from SAVE SAVE SAVE. XD Also aced my final with a 103, so the only thing I have to worry about right now is hurricane Matthew. It's supposed to hit us tomorrow early so I may disappear for a few days up to a week depending on how hard we're hit. We've done everything we can to prepare, though, and we're well stocked up on both food and water. Did the last of our preparations earlier this morning. Gonna be booping around the site for most of today to keep my mind off it and then it's be time to bunker down. Anyone else in the path of the storm or going through it now, stay safe and I wish you luck! [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick @Snowfarm @Discovered
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
01/30/17
Quest Status:
On Time

Current Funds:
265k (+265k)
30029g (+4811g)

Hey-o everyone~ Back with an update! I've hit another milestone of 30k gems! Converted over the 2mil treasure I had to gems and been doing some serious buying and reselling when I can. I'm been hitting the Coli when I get tired of trolling the AH for cheap deals, too. I've also been trying to pad out my bestiary when I can't stand to do either anymore. No buying allowed, so I've been trading and brewing familiars. It's a nice distraction from SAVE SAVE SAVE. XD

Also aced my final with a 103, so the only thing I have to worry about right now is hurricane Matthew. It's supposed to hit us tomorrow early so I may disappear for a few days up to a week depending on how hard we're hit. We've done everything we can to prepare, though, and we're well stocked up on both food and water. Did the last of our preparations earlier this morning. Gonna be booping around the site for most of today to keep my mind off it and then it's be time to bunker down.

Anyone else in the path of the storm or going through it now, stay safe and I wish you luck!

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick @Snowfarm @Discovered
TyYgOYZ.png
Wow, that's an amazing progress @wrecknrule, you're almost there :D

Congrats for your final and good luck with Matthew :D
Wow, that's an amazing progress @wrecknrule, you're almost there :D

Congrats for your final and good luck with Matthew :D
Days Into Quest: 186

New Familiar Status
The Barking Jester familiar trade appeared at Swipp's, so I now have 366 out of 441 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had an Umbra Wolf and Trick of the Light drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I'm finally at level 25 in hunting, so the skinks can finally start to drop! I didn't get any today, so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 292G from selling 3 skins, 1 Baku, and 360 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3499G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 186

New Familiar Status
The Barking Jester familiar trade appeared at Swipp's, so I now have 366 out of 441 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had an Umbra Wolf and Trick of the Light drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I'm finally at level 25 in hunting, so the skinks can finally start to drop! I didn't get any today, so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 292G from selling 3 skins, 1 Baku, and 360 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3499G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Congrats for getting a new familiar from Swipp :D
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Congrats for getting a new familiar from Swipp :D
Update of the day

I got 107 gems, putting my total to 2681 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 107 gems, putting my total to 2681 gems :D

Pinglist

1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 430 431