Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 430 431
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [b]Date Started:[/b] 7/3/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 176k 0g [/center] [center][u][b]Progress[/b][/u][/center] [columns] [u]WEEK[/u] | 7/3 [nextcol] [u]SUNDAY[/u] | +176K [nextcol] [u]MONDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]TUESDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]WEDNESDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]THURSDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]FRIDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]SATURDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]TOTAL[/u] - - - [/columns] Alright, guys. I'm taking the plunge. After a successful Akirbeak quest, I finally feel I can go after the Light Sprite, the one sprite I'm currently missing. I even bought an Accent to help remind me and motivate me to truck on no matter how long it takes. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6350246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/63503/6350246.png[/img] [/url][/center] This quest won't officially start until tomorrow, but I wanted to get my format down. A big thank you to @Scultone for letting me use your progress chart. Works quite nicely with full words without the quote. :3 Not sure how much I want to shoot for per day, but for now I will try to keep to my past 200k a day goal. If I can comfortably keep up more, I'll raise it as I go! At a 1:850 rate, 50k gems is roughly 42.5mil treasure, which will put my goal end date at 212 days from now. January 30th, 2017. I am PUMPED~ If anyone would like to follow my progress, feel free to ask and I'll give you a ping when I update!
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite

Date Started:
7/3/16

Current Funds:
0g

Progress
WEEK |
7/3
SUNDAY |
+176K
MONDAY |
- - -
TUESDAY |
- - -
WEDNESDAY |
- - -
THURSDAY |
- - -
FRIDAY |
- - -
SATURDAY |
- - -
TOTAL
- - -

Alright, guys. I'm taking the plunge. After a successful Akirbeak quest, I finally feel I can go after the Light Sprite, the one sprite I'm currently missing. I even bought an Accent to help remind me and motivate me to truck on no matter how long it takes.

This quest won't officially start until tomorrow, but I wanted to get my format down. A big thank you to @Scultone for letting me use your progress chart. Works quite nicely with full words without the quote. :3

Not sure how much I want to shoot for per day, but for now I will try to keep to my past 200k a day goal. If I can comfortably keep up more, I'll raise it as I go! At a 1:850 rate, 50k gems is roughly 42.5mil treasure, which will put my goal end date at 212 days from now. January 30th, 2017. I am PUMPED~

If anyone would like to follow my progress, feel free to ask and I'll give you a ping when I update!
TyYgOYZ.png
So, I'm on 287k treasure and 242 gems. I think I'm going to get past 300k treasure tomorrow, because one of the bosses I fought actually dropped a familiar, yay.

@Edra
So, I'm on 287k treasure and 242 gems. I think I'm going to get past 300k treasure tomorrow, because one of the bosses I fought actually dropped a familiar, yay.

@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Good luck for your quest @wrecknrule ^^

Don't hesitate to add me to your pinglist if you have one ^^

Ooh, that's great @theplait13 :D
Good luck for getting the gems and treasures you want :D
Good luck for your quest @wrecknrule ^^

Don't hesitate to add me to your pinglist if you have one ^^

Ooh, that's great @theplait13 :D
Good luck for getting the gems and treasures you want :D
[center]@Areater Goal: [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] Time Spent: 26 Minutes Notable Drops: [item=Immaculate Tablet] x16 [item=Crowned Bonepriest] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Minor Health Potion] x3 [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] I've already spent hours trying to get this since it was released so I might as well start recording stuff![/center]
@Areater
Goal: Vista: Scorched Forest

Time Spent: 26 Minutes
Notable Drops: Immaculate Tablet x16 Crowned Bonepriest Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x3 Hydro Bolt Zephyr Might Fragment

I've already spent hours trying to get this since it was released so I might as well start recording stuff!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Congrats for getting that vista @Areater :D
Congrats for getting that vista @Areater :D
[center][size=5]Update 31[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 309 / 428 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Right before rollover yesterday, I got another birthday present from a Windy and now I have a Corundum Chameleon! That's another familiar I'd not get on my own too soon, so thank you very much, Helarnia! :3 And I made 120 Gems since yesterday, which is not that bad. :) Now that the festival will be over, I can go back to hunting for some Swipp materials and I guess it won't take long before I'll be able to trade for the Blackwing Hummingbird. I just need 13 more birds! ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Corundum Chameleon] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (5.571 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 943k [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the [b]Perching Java Sparrow[/b]. (105/200) [*]Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the [b]Blackwing Hummingbird[/b]. (162/175) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b] and [b]Triibu[/b]! [/quote]
Update 31

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 309 / 428

Right before rollover yesterday, I got another birthday present from a Windy and now I have a Corundum Chameleon! That's another familiar I'd not get on my own too soon, so thank you very much, Helarnia! :3

And I made 120 Gems since yesterday, which is not that bad. :)
Now that the festival will be over, I can go back to hunting for some Swipp materials and I guess it won't take long before I'll be able to trade for the Blackwing Hummingbird. I just need 13 more birds!

New Familiars:
Corundum Chameleon

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (5.571 icon_gems.png + 943k icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the Perching Java Sparrow. (105/200)
  • Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the Blackwing Hummingbird. (162/175)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, BrightIce, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver and Triibu!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 89

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today. Just to let you guys know, there won't be an update tomorrow, I won't have access to wifi.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. While grinding, 1 Warcat protector, and 1 Goldenplains Poodle Mith dropped, and have been sent to the familiar shop/sold.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a fantastic day for gems!. In total I made 286G from selling 4 pieces of apparel, 1 Rally, 1 minor battlestone, and 150 pieces of food. the lowest AH price from the Fire sprite is 9,550G. I've reached a little over 8,000G so I'm going to start searching the items for sale forum.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 89

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today. Just to let you guys know, there won't be an update tomorrow, I won't have access to wifi.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. While grinding, 1 Warcat protector, and 1 Goldenplains Poodle Mith dropped, and have been sent to the familiar shop/sold.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a fantastic day for gems!. In total I made 286G from selling 4 pieces of apparel, 1 Rally, 1 minor battlestone, and 150 pieces of food. the lowest AH price from the Fire sprite is 9,550G. I've reached a little over 8,000G so I'm going to start searching the items for sale forum.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @Pinselohr, congrats :D

That's a pretty good progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @Pinselohr, congrats :D

That's a pretty good progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! I'm so close, yet so far!
@Edra

Thanks! I'm so close, yet so far!
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf wow you are almost there already! those last gems will come quickly ^^
@NorthWhiteWolf wow you are almost there already! those last gems will come quickly ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 430 431