Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Alphabet Legacy Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209
This sounds like a neat challenge @chronoimp! I think I'll give this a shot after the new colours are released.

@Artorias
This sounds like a neat challenge @chronoimp! I think I'll give this a shot after the new colours are released.

@Artorias
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Pinselohr Oh my gosh, those eyeburner babies have the potencial to be GORGEOUS. Would you please ping me when they hatch? I think I'll buy one of the threee babes you don't want and continue the challenge from them on. Right now my lair space is kinda tight, but that should be resolved by the end of the month. Then I'll join all of you in your legacy quest :D
@Pinselohr Oh my gosh, those eyeburner babies have the potencial to be GORGEOUS. Would you please ping me when they hatch? I think I'll buy one of the threee babes you don't want and continue the challenge from them on. Right now my lair space is kinda tight, but that should be resolved by the end of the month. Then I'll join all of you in your legacy quest :D
thmORLU.png
@Pinselohr
Wow, those are two beautiful dragons with some absolutely unfortunate offspring. Unfortunately mismatched poitox seems to be the theme of this challenge for everyone so far. But mine didn't come out so bad, maybe you'll have a miracle! Or at least a weirdly endearing eyeburner (I actually really like the one on the top right). I'm so glad you've started, I'm getting giddy to see how everyone's progresses. :3

Also, you can keep 'em if you want, I'm certainly not going to stop you. This challenge is pretty laid-back, the main challenge is just sticking with it for TWENTY-SIX generations. XD

@Kahvinporo
I LOVE your starters. One of the ever-surprising examples of good-looking hypnotic. And wow did you luck out on colors. Such cuties. Here's hoping for an unlikely glimmer. ;)

@luccamajere
Go for it! I love the super-random challenges. My rules are mostly based off the fact that I always waned to do a sort of inverse challenge where instead of the heirs being random and picking the mates, I picked the heirs and the mates were random. In general, I just feel like if you're gonna commit to something this long, you should just do it however sounds the most fun to you. And getting stuck with generations of heirs that I hate when there are perfectly cute hatchlings just sounds frustrating to me. This is a cuteocracy I'm running.

Anyways, that was a bit of a ramble, I hope your B heir comes out cute!

@momelus
The coli challenges are a much more active kind of long. But also a shorter kind, mostly. Except the one with the egg, not convinced about that one. Anyways, I loooove Aethos. Hopefully you'll get some good hatches! My condolences about your cooldowns.
@Pinselohr
Wow, those are two beautiful dragons with some absolutely unfortunate offspring. Unfortunately mismatched poitox seems to be the theme of this challenge for everyone so far. But mine didn't come out so bad, maybe you'll have a miracle! Or at least a weirdly endearing eyeburner (I actually really like the one on the top right). I'm so glad you've started, I'm getting giddy to see how everyone's progresses. :3

Also, you can keep 'em if you want, I'm certainly not going to stop you. This challenge is pretty laid-back, the main challenge is just sticking with it for TWENTY-SIX generations. XD

@Kahvinporo
I LOVE your starters. One of the ever-surprising examples of good-looking hypnotic. And wow did you luck out on colors. Such cuties. Here's hoping for an unlikely glimmer. ;)

@luccamajere
Go for it! I love the super-random challenges. My rules are mostly based off the fact that I always waned to do a sort of inverse challenge where instead of the heirs being random and picking the mates, I picked the heirs and the mates were random. In general, I just feel like if you're gonna commit to something this long, you should just do it however sounds the most fun to you. And getting stuck with generations of heirs that I hate when there are perfectly cute hatchlings just sounds frustrating to me. This is a cuteocracy I'm running.

Anyways, that was a bit of a ramble, I hope your B heir comes out cute!

@momelus
The coli challenges are a much more active kind of long. But also a shorter kind, mostly. Except the one with the egg, not convinced about that one. Anyways, I loooove Aethos. Hopefully you'll get some good hatches! My condolences about your cooldowns.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@rochester

edit: omg finally made the thread [ here ] after 23904 years
@rochester

edit: omg finally made the thread [ here ] after 23904 years
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@momelus
Actually, the offspring of your pair isn't that bad. I scryed them a few times and got maybe 3 babies out of 12 which I didn't like (mostly with crackle xD I think crackle can be pretty cool, but it really depends on the colors). So I press my thumbs that you get beautiful hatchlings!... In 30 days or something. ;D

@SkyesBride
Sure, I'll ping you when they hatch! I didn't know if you're interested in Legacy Challenges, so I'm glad you found the thread! I'd love to see you joining the fun! :3

@chronimp
It's really hard to wait for the hatchlings now. xD And it will get harder when the B-Heir is there and on cooldown. But the more people join, the easier it will be to be patient, cause we can at least follow the progress of others. :>
@momelus
Actually, the offspring of your pair isn't that bad. I scryed them a few times and got maybe 3 babies out of 12 which I didn't like (mostly with crackle xD I think crackle can be pretty cool, but it really depends on the colors). So I press my thumbs that you get beautiful hatchlings!... In 30 days or something. ;D

@SkyesBride
Sure, I'll ping you when they hatch! I didn't know if you're interested in Legacy Challenges, so I'm glad you found the thread! I'd love to see you joining the fun! :3

@chronimp
It's really hard to wait for the hatchlings now. xD And it will get harder when the B-Heir is there and on cooldown. But the more people join, the easier it will be to be patient, cause we can at least follow the progress of others. :>
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
I got my Hatchlings today! [img]http://i.imgur.com/FpUuovA.png[/img] I'm gonna go with the one in the middle - the brownish Skydancer who's name is now Baggins. I'll start looking for a mate soon and keep you updated on that. @SkyesBride They're all so weird. If you still want one just tell me. :D I can also hold one for a while for you if you're short on Lair space!
I got my Hatchlings today!

FpUuovA.png

I'm gonna go with the one in the middle - the brownish Skydancer who's name is now Baggins. I'll start looking for a mate soon and keep you updated on that.

@SkyesBride
They're all so weird. If you still want one just tell me. :D I can also hold one for a while for you if you're short on Lair space!
Mb4WK7U.png
@Pinselohr They're all so horrible, I love them <3 I would love to take in the Nocturne-girl, I actually kinda love her and her wings match her eyes (...it's the little things). Could you hold onto her until next sunday? I'll buy her for 10k. ^^
@Pinselohr They're all so horrible, I love them <3 I would love to take in the Nocturne-girl, I actually kinda love her and her wings match her eyes (...it's the little things). Could you hold onto her until next sunday? I'll buy her for 10k. ^^
thmORLU.png
@SkyesBride
Sure, I'll keep her until then. ^_^ And you don't have to give me anything. ;0
@SkyesBride
Sure, I'll keep her until then. ^_^ And you don't have to give me anything. ;0
Mb4WK7U.png
@chronoimp Thanks to @Skyesbride I came to this thread and I just had to participate~ I searched the AH for two prenamed dergs and got these two babies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21514960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215150/21514960_350.png[/img] [/url][indent]Aarun Female [/indent] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23147493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231475/23147493_350.png[/img] [/url][indent]Alende Male[/indent] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7b5tLAX.jpg[/img] Well... fire and ice huh? And those two lazy bums produces 1(!) egg. I'm really nervous and I hope the hatchling is cute <3 Now we have to wait~
@chronoimp
Thanks to @Skyesbride I came to this thread and I just had to participate~
I searched the AH for two prenamed dergs and got these two babies:

21514960_350.png
Aarun
Female

23147493_350.png
Alende
Male

7b5tLAX.jpg

Well... fire and ice huh?
And those two lazy bums produces 1(!) egg.
I'm really nervous and I hope the hatchling is cute <3
Now we have to wait~
dvkm2ja.png
@Pinselohr
Yeah, I definitely got spoiled by having adult dragons for the first round the this cooldown is hurting me now. But we'll make it through together. And oooo, you definitely had some interesting hatches. I'm also super in love with the Noc girl, actually, @Skyesbride has good taste ;) And the third-born ain't bad, either. But I'm glad you got an heir you're happy with. That's a really pretty color of tox, what even is it? One of the greys?

Have you found a mate yet? :D

@Kaiachu
Yay, I'm glad you're joining the fun! I love both of your babs, especially the snipsnop. Here's hoping they make cute babies and not a triple-magenta. Unless you're into that sorta thing. XD (I'm a sucker for huge ranges I'm so excited rn)
@Pinselohr
Yeah, I definitely got spoiled by having adult dragons for the first round the this cooldown is hurting me now. But we'll make it through together. And oooo, you definitely had some interesting hatches. I'm also super in love with the Noc girl, actually, @Skyesbride has good taste ;) And the third-born ain't bad, either. But I'm glad you got an heir you're happy with. That's a really pretty color of tox, what even is it? One of the greys?

Have you found a mate yet? :D

@Kaiachu
Yay, I'm glad you're joining the fun! I love both of your babs, especially the snipsnop. Here's hoping they make cute babies and not a triple-magenta. Unless you're into that sorta thing. XD (I'm a sucker for huge ranges I'm so excited rn)
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209