Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Abilities/Stats area not loading
When I try to go to the page, I get this: [quote]Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/equip/strip12_runes_large.png[/quote]
When I try to go to the page, I get this:
Quote:
Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/equip/strip12_runes_large.png
tumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo1_250.pngtumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo2_250.pngtumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo3_100.png
You have too many battle items. Make sure you have 40 or less individual battle items in your inventory to get it to load

You have too many battle items. Make sure you have 40 or less individual battle items in your inventory to get it to load

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
I'm getting this error with significantly fewer battle items in my inventory; I have 17 items in my battle section and get the error message. Editing to add the exact message I get, since it's slightly different: [quote]Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/equip/spr_window_statallocation.png[/quote]
I'm getting this error with significantly fewer battle items in my inventory; I have 17 items in my battle section and get the error message.

Editing to add the exact message I get, since it's slightly different:
Quote:
Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/equip/spr_window_statallocation.png
@Gamera
I've gotten that before. Simply doing a hard refresh fixed it for me. (Ctrl+F5)
@Gamera
I've gotten that before. Simply doing a hard refresh fixed it for me. (Ctrl+F5)
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
Yeah, I only have one stack of health potions in my battle inventory.
Yeah, I only have one stack of health potions in my battle inventory.
tumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo1_250.pngtumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo2_250.pngtumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo3_100.png
Also, I've tried the hard reset, and that didn't work either.
Also, I've tried the hard reset, and that didn't work either.
Hard reset doesn't work for me, either.
Hard reset doesn't work for me, either.
@Lune
Ideas? Usual fix doesn't seem to be working.
@Lune
Ideas? Usual fix doesn't seem to be working.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
Hello! :3

Here are some things you can try:
- Using a different browser and see if that one works any better
- Refreshing the Coliseum page after you start noticing slowdown
- Clearing your cache
- Using the alternate link at the bottom of the game page
- Disabling addons
- Making sure your browser is fully updated
- If on a mobile device, killing your browser process periodically

Also of note are these two bugs:
- [T] Coliseum: slows after magic attacks
- [T] Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game

If trying the above does not solve the issue, please continue this discussion in the sticky thread at the top of the bug forums, so we can reduce the number of duplicate threads.

Much of the inability to load these games is related to server load, losing connection to the server, or a machine that does not have enough power to run these games (which really are beefier than they may look). The admins are aware of the issue and want to make your experience as fun as possible. Unfortunately, this may take some time to find the right solution for everyone.

Thanks for your patience :)
Hello! :3

Here are some things you can try:
- Using a different browser and see if that one works any better
- Refreshing the Coliseum page after you start noticing slowdown
- Clearing your cache
- Using the alternate link at the bottom of the game page
- Disabling addons
- Making sure your browser is fully updated
- If on a mobile device, killing your browser process periodically

Also of note are these two bugs:
- [T] Coliseum: slows after magic attacks
- [T] Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game

If trying the above does not solve the issue, please continue this discussion in the sticky thread at the top of the bug forums, so we can reduce the number of duplicate threads.

Much of the inability to load these games is related to server load, losing connection to the server, or a machine that does not have enough power to run these games (which really are beefier than they may look). The admins are aware of the issue and want to make your experience as fun as possible. Unfortunately, this may take some time to find the right solution for everyone.

Thanks for your patience :)
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Solved! Clearing the cache fixed it. :) Thanks!
Solved! Clearing the cache fixed it. :) Thanks!