Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Adult Dragon Previews??
I keep seeing all over tumblr that you can preview what your baby dragons will look like as adults, but I haven't gotten any straight answers as to how to go about that. Anyone know where I can do to do such a thing? It would be really useful.
I keep seeing all over tumblr that you can preview what your baby dragons will look like as adults, but I haven't gotten any straight answers as to how to go about that. Anyone know where I can do to do such a thing? It would be really useful.
@Rynale

People buy a scroll of maturity, which lets you preview a hatchling. You don't have to use the scroll, meaning one scroll will let you preview adults forever.
@Rynale

People buy a scroll of maturity, which lets you preview a hatchling. You don't have to use the scroll, meaning one scroll will let you preview adults forever.
@Reitgerte aha! That makes more sense. thanks so much!
@Reitgerte aha! That makes more sense. thanks so much!
There are other tricks as well
There are other tricks as well
@rynale You can also just go to the scrying workshop and change it from hatchling to dragon.
@rynale You can also just go to the scrying workshop and change it from hatchling to dragon.
@alexandraz
@elfin

Hello! When you reply to a post, please be sure to double check its date as posting on a thread that has been inactive for more than 3 months is against the Forum Code of Conduct. The last post was from 2013, and the user in question seems to have been inactive for at least that long as well.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this post as Necro'd.
@alexandraz
@elfin

Hello! When you reply to a post, please be sure to double check its date as posting on a thread that has been inactive for more than 3 months is against the Forum Code of Conduct. The last post was from 2013, and the user in question seems to have been inactive for at least that long as well.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this post as Necro'd.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif