Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon exhalted even though I didn't?
I was training in the coliseum, and once one of the dragons I was training hit level 7 I went to my dragon lair to exhalt him, no problems. Then I went back to the coliseum and noticed that one of the other dragons on my party had disappeared and I couldn't reselect him. I went to my dragon lair and he's gone. So I found his page (through his mate, then his babies) to find he's exhalted? But... I didn't press the button, I don't want him exhalted ;______; I was at my computer the entire time so no one could've messed with it. Can I get him back?? Or is this it? :c
I was training in the coliseum, and once one of the dragons I was training hit level 7 I went to my dragon lair to exhalt him, no problems. Then I went back to the coliseum and noticed that one of the other dragons on my party had disappeared and I couldn't reselect him. I went to my dragon lair and he's gone. So I found his page (through his mate, then his babies) to find he's exhalted? But... I didn't press the button, I don't want him exhalted ;______; I was at my computer the entire time so no one could've messed with it. Can I get him back?? Or is this it? :c
Sorry that this happened to you, but sadly you aren't the first person to suffer this: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=973126&p=mb

Maybe you can also post there, since it seems that the admins are already checking that post :)
Sorry that this happened to you, but sadly you aren't the first person to suffer this: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=973126&p=mb

Maybe you can also post there, since it seems that the admins are already checking that post :)
Thank you, @Sharkalou for the link to the other thread. @Finnickie, if you could please post your report there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Thank you, @Sharkalou for the link to the other thread. @Finnickie, if you could please post your report there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.